Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Yo, Quirk! Good to see you too. I see that you're an Oni now.

[/QUOTE]
Luce, great to see you, you haven't been around for a while, we missed you.

QuirkyAngel said:
Yes, I am. And you've become blank...
Yes, it's an accurate representation of my activity over the last few months.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Luce, great to see you, you haven't been around for a while, we missed you.

[/QUOTE]
Great to see you too. College did a good job of turning me into a zombie, but I'm more or less back in shape.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Yes, it's an accurate representation of my activity over the last few months.
Great to see you too. College did a good job of turning me into a zombie, but I'm more or less back in shape.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome .

And yea, this RP came along. I wound up a lot more involved in the craziness than orignally planned though, and it's been a little crazy to keep track of. That and Masquey-poo has it in for me T_T

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I know the feeling. I'm sure it will pass once she finds a new target.

[/QUOTE]
I dunno, she says we aren't doing a squirrel, but I think she's now plotting to do one just to get after me again xD

Dunno how I became the target anyway, but it's been a fun writing exercise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being targeted by the Masquerade can be as fun as it is worrying. If there is a [banned], I'd love to join in on it. I've been writing a story centered on Kouki in my freetime, since I've missed this roleplay. Speaking of which, it looks like he did a thing while I was gone.

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
YOU SAW IT, WE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HAFTA HAVE A SEQUEL NOW!
*Squirrel... We hafta have a squirrel now.

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
YOU SAW IT, WE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HAFTA HAVE A SEQUEL NOW!
I wonder if this will have the opposite effect and get rid of any continuation possibilities.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I wonder if this will have the opposite effect and get rid of any continuation possibilities.

[/QUOTE]
Nah, cos Masque is tryna combat the idea of a squirrel. Watch, when she gets on she's going to delete any mention of the word from my comments xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Nah, cos Masque is tryna combat the idea of a sequel. Watch, when she gets on she's going to delete any mention of the word from my comments xD

[/QUOTE]
That would be fun to see.

Arkytior said:
Luuuuuuuuuccceeeeee!
Innnnnnnnnfffiiiiii!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Innnnnnnnnfffiiiiii

[/QUOTE]
Its been so looooooooooonnnnnggggg

Almost as long as these woooooorrrrrdddsss.

Also, I heard mention of Fire Emblem. Fates has been great so far.

Arkytior said:
Kin you make me want to have more Kiyomi/Machi interactions
( ;) ) And why is that~

Stickdom said:
So, Maika doesn't get an Uzazab response then? :P
Don't worry mi amigo, I haven't forgotten. It's just Tanigakure is Kokuran's town so I'm in the back seat if anything is decided to go down

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well I'll wait for Masque to give me a solid just to make sure.

[/QUOTE]
Correct! Only 1 attacker. Just a warning, this is a high-level battle in the last arc. Think carefully before you write that response. And I do not have it in for you (:B)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]A lot of interesting stuff has happened. Great stuff, guys. Keep it up. Proud of you.

[/QUOTE]
Hey there to you! I am happy you enjoy what's been going on so far. Yes, Kouki has done something naughty while you were gone. Also, there will be no sequel.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey there to you! I am happy you enjoy what's been going on so far. Yes, Kouki has done something naughty while you were gone. Also, there will be no sequel.

[/QUOTE]
I had him do the exact same thing in my own story, so I chuckled a bit when I read the post. Even if there's no sequel, we still have squirrels.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I had him do the exact same thing in my own story, so I chuckled a bit when I read the post. Even if there's no sequel, we still have squirrels.

[/QUOTE]
=P. Definitely. All the squirrels we could ever need! In all seriousness though, there will be a small after-story to this. I'm hoping the characters don't mess things up like they always seem to do, cause' I already have a good idea of what it'll be about. If the ninja win that is.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Also, Ja x Dove is a potential ship if you're interested

I look forward to the result, whatever it may be. Also, I see ships continue to sail here. Have any made it to port?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I look forward to the result, whatever it may be. Also, I see ships continue to sail here. Have any made it to port?

[/QUOTE]
(=u=)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Even after all these months, the faces continue to disturb me...

[/QUOTE]
(>BD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back