Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just checking, did my reference to the leap day go over everyone's heads? Is that tradition a UK only thing?

IG42 said:
Just checking, did my reference to the leap day go over everyone's heads? Is that tradition a UK only thing?
Only a UK thing. We don't count leap years here in the U.S.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Only a UK thing. We don't count leap years here in the U.S.

[/QUOTE]
Eh well thing is the 29th of February is traditionally the day when women propose to men, formerly the only day they could so that's why i said you posted late

IG42 said:
Eh well thing is the 29th of February is traditionally the day when women propose to men, formerly the only day they could so that's why i said you posted late
Ooooh =P That's amazing. No I didn't know about that. Thanks for the tidbit!

FINAAAALLLLLLYYYYY FE:Fates has it's EU release date, I get to nurture my desire to murder Gassy every time he posts about it until the 20th of May

IG42 said:
Not sure if you mean 29th 3 days ago or if you're just mucking about
No I'm making a joke. My friend was filling out the dates for the week on a sheet of paper and wrote Feb 30

IG42 said:
FINAAAALLLLLLYYYYY FE:Fates has it's EU release date, I get to nurture my desire to murder Gassy every time he posts about it until the 20th of May
Come on, be nice. I enjoy Gasmaskie's & Infi's update on each chapter they reach. It makes me want to join in.

@Arkytior

I hope your friend wasn't being serious =/

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
I hope your friend wasn't being serious =/
She did it on accident lol

Arkytior said:
She did it on accident lol
( :P ) I don't even need to use my knuckles to know Feb never has 30+ days. And nighty night Infi, I am off to bed

And Clarinetti, I will have the Konohagakure post tomorrow. For anyone wanting to know the order, Tenzumaki in Yugakure is after that. With all locations pretty much done, we'll be moving into the finale of the fire. Transition posts will be coming and then we will be in the final stretch of the last arc, everyone. Good luck, it's been a blast. By May, this RP should be completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I've just spent the day driving back to Tennessee from Ohio for what is hopefully the last time. By this time tomorrow, we're gonna have 100% of our earthly belongings, pets, and loved ones in PODS and a U-haul on our way to our next house, for good. Ugh, I'm so ready to be a normal person again ε-(´∀`; )

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

Cool, cool- I look forward to it (Even if it means the ever-approaching conclusion to the thread)

So, if you're predicting that this will be all wrapped up by May, does that mean April will be both the grand finale as well as the one year anniversary celebration? ;p

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Cool, cool- I look forward to it (Even if it means the ever-approaching conclusion to the thread)

So, if you're predicting that this will be all wrapped up by May, does that mean April will be both the grand finale as well as the one year anniversary celebration? ;p
Anniversary celebration? Sanji can handle that @_@ But yes, April will be in the middle of the finally. It could probably start mid-march. Konoha will be...different from what everyone has seen before.

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade

That's in 4 days

IG42 said:
Have fun playing the two base versions while I'm running around in Revelations with a ballista, witch, and the rest of the Amiibo classes.

GasMaskie said:
Have fun playing the two base versions while I'm running around in Revelations with a ballista, witch, and the rest of the Amiibo classes.
Back in my day we didn't need no stinking class to use ballistae!

IG42 said:
Back in my day we didn't need no stinking class to use ballistae!
Hear hear! Archers and Snipers were plenty good enough to man a Ballista, these youngin's don't know nothin' nowadays!

Stickdom said:
Hear hear! Archers and Snipers were plenty good enough to man a Ballista, these youngin's don't know nothin' nowadays!
Actually, there are stationary ballista turrets in-game too. The class version does the same AoE arrow damage shot that the turrets can do, but they have the advantage of moving around and being able to attack at close range iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back