Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Stickdom said:
Oh wow... So this other RP I'm in is apparently super-strict about posting CONSTANTLY.... I didn't post for a few days... so the GM posted FOR me, in my character... Q_Q I don't want to be active no more, it's not worth iiiittt...
I've got nothing to say to posting rules, but if the gm's taking control of your character without your permission...yeah there's no reason to stay =(

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
Oh wow... So this other RP I'm in is apparently super-strict about posting CONSTANTLY.... I didn't post for a few days... so the GM posted FOR me, in my character... Q_Q I don't want to be active no more, it's not worth iiiittt...
Seriously??? I mean, that's like one of the basic rules of RPing, that you don't post for other people's characters. If the GM had concerns regarding a lack of posting, they could've just PM'ed you and tried to work something out, but that's pretty uncool ( O.o ). If you're not enjoying yourself and people are pulling crap like that, I say screw it and drop the thread.

QuirkyAngel said:
I've got nothing to say to posting rules, but if she's taking control of your character with your permission...yeah there's no reason to stay =(
It wasn't the posting rules I had an issue with, to be honest, I can understand some people like to keep an RP constantly flowing, And I respect that. I happened to miss a week due to IRL stuff, I can understand her being a little miffed that I wasn't able to post. But when she posts for me instead of being like "Hey, we need you to post so this other person can respond, are you gonna be able to get to it?" is where I feel like I'm being a used tool :/

clarinetti said:
Seriously??? I mean, that's like one of the basic rules of RPing, that you don't post for other people's characters. If the GM had concerns regarding a lack of posting, they could've just PM'ed you and tried to work something out, but that's pretty uncool ( O.o ). If you're not enjoying yourself and people are pulling crap like that, I say screw it and drop the thread.
Yeah, I'm actually working on a compromise at the moment, I'm gonna finish this fight with the other character, simply because I respect them too much to be like "hey, I'm sick of this, have fun being ditched" and I'm just gonna have my character lose on purpose and go into exile forever. Sad, he was a great character, just not the right RP for him, I guess.

Stickdom said:
By the way, how does one hide the "Username was Last Seen:" part of my status? I told her that I've been busy, which is totally true, but I don't want her tracking me back here and reading over all of my ranting to you guys.
Btw, this is the same "Battle of the Gods" RP that immediately turned into "Deity Romance Simulator 2016", so I'm already fed up with the shenanigans xD
In your profile setting under privacy. there is a box to check about that

*reads White's post*

dont-vomit.png

tumblr_n28ws0Pi8u1shmkc9o1_500.gif

IG42 said:
2yvvuyf.jpg

I...I need a minute
Did you really not see this coming?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
This is why Maika's ship-less (-n-)
...I sort of see Maika as an older, more mature Chiaki.

If no one confessed to him I was pretty sure he'd end up alone due to sheer obliviousness. And, uh, since this will probably never play out, I'll go ahead and confess: Chiaki probably had a slight crush on Kiyomi, but he backed off as soon as he saw Ryuu was interested. He's really not a fighter T_T

QuirkyAngel said:
Did you really not see this coming?
Well the mysterious small box was obvious and Masquey is too much of a shipper to shoot it down even if it is 3 days late

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Aww, that's just a little bit harsh, isn't it White? Coming from the all-mighty Queen of the Ships? Everyone deserves to be loved, even people who threaten to destroy your carefully-laid plans (<3).
=P No, no. It has nothing to do with my plans I promise! It's just Maika completely turned off Chanda, became hot/cold/myseterious to Uzazab, and then has the audacity to feel he deserves something? To say no one likes him?

tumblr_m3ab7vYyeg1qc5wono1_500.gif

I want to kill him.

@QuirkyAngel

Omfg. Chiaki had a crush on Kiyomi!!!!!????????????

>=(

@IG42

Thank you for sparing my feelings KuuG42

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Thank you for sparing my feelings KuuG42
Ah you do have something else for your nickname list for me other than Iggy

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Right?! I'm close to hyperventilating. Quirk needs to give a warning before spilling things like that!

[/QUOTE]
*hands White a paper bag*

I'm only revealing this stuff because we're near the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back