Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
Depends on what you mean by good stuff. I've got no rp-changing plans and I don't see Chiaki learning wolf senjutsu anytime soon. I'm just going with the flow...
Don't worry; I'll be changing the RP for you.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Unfortunately, there will be no Cyndaquil.

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_mwkqh6lt3O1qjre6lo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Infi, wake up and focus! Ganbatte Infi-chan

[/QUOTE]
But InfiArk wants to sleep....and she has a free period right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

xD I am going to enjoy the Torune x Kinnosuke ship (>u>)
As do I, my friend (> :D ). Looking forward to seeing how Kinnosuke decides to take Torune's attitude. ;p

Arkytior said:
But InfiArk wants to sleep....and she has a free period right now...
InfiArk. That's pretty good.

@GasMaskie

Gas, lol. Make a Fate RP. My senses are telling me you're itching for one

@clarinetti

Don't worry about Kinnosuke. I see your characters have a habit of messing with the Shinobi Gods. You need to watch Hoshie

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]InfiArk. That's pretty good.

[/QUOTE]
I've used that before Kin xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Really? I keep a list of everybody's nicknames in a notepad I don't have that one =\

[/QUOTE]
I don't use it often, but I've used it a few times

@Arkytior

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What? How could you do this to me? I was enticed by the picture, the light & dark blue text was looking so sexy, but Saiken didn't take over Tsukiko!

AHH! I was picturing a light-blue cloak flowing around her body in my head! It was so beautiful. Infi =(

It was in Tsukiko's POV and she was inside her mind lol

Saiken had control of her body, so it was there, but because Tsukiko didn't know that, I didn't include it lol

@Arkytior

*cries in frustration* Stop teasing me with your characters please.

@IG42

It surely is. I am midway through Quirkstar's Thesis Paper, but I'm getting there!

@QuirkyAngel

Lmao! You thought the same thing too???! xD . Shinobu was lethargic back in the day, haha!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
How dare Torune think about asking Samantha to a drink? Does he not think Kinnosuke is attractive? What is she to him??
Bitchy, bossy and ornery for the most part

She is meant to be that kind of character, the only one of the super soldiers (besides hide) to show feelings, and actually act normal.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
*cries in frustration* Stop teasing me with your characters p
How else am I supposed to keep you interested?

BlacklegSanji said:
She is meant to be that kind of character, the only one of the super soldiers (besides hide) to show feelings, and actually act normal.
Gotcha I just wasn't prepared

Arkytior said:
How else am I supposed to keep you interested?
Oho. I'm losing today. I have nothing to say to that

@White Masquerade

Hey, it was never part of the plan to get Torune involved with Kinnosuke, but fate (Or rather your intervention) has brought them together, so I've got to spice things up now and then, try to keep you on your toes (Or at least like to think that I am XP). I'm watching both you and Hoshie, so don't even think on pulling a fast one here- I've been mulling over this confrontation for a while now, and your choices might have some interesting results down the line, so think carefully about how you proceed (>u>)

As for Samantha, it's as @IG42 and @BlacklegSanji pointed out- right now, Kinnosuke's just been driving him crazy, so he's hardly thinking about romance with her (Don't worry- we'll get to all that good stuff soon enough ( ;) )). And after spending who knows however long fighting Kakureyami soldiers, madmen, and everything else, meeting a somewhat well-balanced person is like finding a unicorn- you got to appreciate those rare moments ;p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back