Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]As soon as I sign on...the site becomes a mess! (A) I can never get anything done >=(. Is anyone else seeing different layouts and all gifs dying?

[/QUOTE]
gifs dying for me :/

Kiyoko Tomoe]gifs dying for me :/ [/QUOTE] Thank you TMO. At least I know it's not an issue with me. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Spot on. That's how I pictured Sumire! It makes me want to see how the world and she was in her younger years. That would be a kick-butt RP =). Kenji as Jounin, and all of these current characters as kids (B')

They died for me at first too but when I got another alert right after that I could see them

Arkytior said:
They died for me at first too but when I got another alert right after that I could see them
=/ Is it choppy for you too?

@QuirkyAngel

Since there was something you just wanted to let me know, there's something I just wanted to let you know.

Sumire's sword, the Yume Tou, I love the name. This is how I say it:

YU-me..

TOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade]=/ Is it choppy for you too? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Since there was something you just wanted to let me know, there's something I just wanted to let you know.

YU-me..

TOU!
well in the last post Eye made I thought they were just regular pictures

@The Suspicious Eye

L

M

F

A

O

!

EYE! You made my whole week, maybe even whole month with that, LOL. It took me so long to get it. Waaaaaaay too long, but when I finally did, I had a really stupid grin on my face. You are the best.

Unfortunately, there will be no Cyndaquil.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13484-drumonkey/ said:
@Drumonkey[/URL]
Wow. Samehada was taken from right under Dru's nose in the post before =P. I encourage Dru to fight Hanbungetsu for it.
Of course you do, strife and turmoil is your bread and butter, you live for conflict and drama. Anything to keep the peace... Keep it broken, that is. Riiiiight? ;P

White Masquerade]=/ Is it choppy for you too? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

YU-me..

TOU!
RoflxD

The Dream sword is part of the Den of Solace lore...which I didn't really plan to get into(not unless Sumire dies and Chiaki inherits it T_T). It's just part of Sumire's history. Four swords passed down from the first four sages. Sumire has one. Kurogaki has another. As for the rest...may be seen if Chiaki summons the other sages to battle. We'll see. I generally go with the flow rather than inserting my characters' backstory...

Stickdom said:
Of course you do, strife and turmoil is your bread and butter, you live for conflict and drama. Anything to keep the peace... Keep it broken, that is. Riiiiight? ;P
Lol. Picture me as a mirror. I only encourage what characters want to do anyway. (8)). You are your own dark desires.

QuirkyAngel said:
RoflxD
The Dream sword is part of the Den of Solace lore...which I didn't really plan to get into(not unless Sumire dies and Chiaki inherits it T_T). It's just part of Sumire's history. Four swords passed down from the first four sages. Sumire has one. Kurogaki has another. As for the rest...may be seen if Chiaki summons the other sages to battle. We'll see. I generally go with the flow rather than inserting my characters' backstory...
I have no issues with that. I think that's cool. Leaving it half-in/half-out makes the lore, mystic, you know? I would like to see an RP done on the Den of Solace cause it was excellently teased. We had a good bite of it. Not too much to spoil it, not too little to leave you feeling you've been gypped.

White Masquerade]Thank you TMO. At least I know it's not an issue with me. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Spot on. That's how I pictured Sumire! It makes me want to see how the world and she was in her younger years. That would be a kick-butt RP =). Kenji as Jounin, and all of these current characters as kids (B')
Sumire as a kid...obsessive, perfectionist, rich, spoiled, daughter of a wealthy(civilian) family in the Land of Water. She stalked her crush (10 years older than her) to Kirigakure and became a ninja to impress him.

@White Masquerade

Heyyyyyyyyyy... got another post coming to you sometime tonight, finally get Kinnosuke/ Torune into the action, pretty exciting stuff (Or not XP)........

So when do you think we'll be hearing from Hoshie again? (>u>)

Also, liking the new profile pic btw (o'v'o)

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Heyyyyyyyyyy... got another post coming to you sometime tonight, finally get Kinnosuke/ Torune into the action, pretty exciting stuff (Or not XP)........

So when do you think we'll be hearing from Hoshie again? (>u>)

Also, liking the new profile pic btw (o'v'o)
Muchas gracias! Oo~ yeah. I dunno wth is going to be done with Torune though. His next post will determine if Kinno needs to put him on a leash ( :P ). As for Hoshie, I have the post done in my head (no spoilers), but the actual posting will be a bit after other situations. I want to get things out faster and am looking at ways to, so watch out

@Stickdom

Stay. Please stay.
Maika DreamyEyes

giphy.gif

That's all Maika had to do. Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg. He even grabbed her arm too. Holy...!!!

Maika, Maika.....finallyyyyyyy~

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
Stay. Please stay.
Maika DreamyEyes

giphy.gif

That's all Maika had to do. Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg. He even grabbed her arm too. Holy...!!!

Maika, Maika.....finallyyyyyyy~
xD oh White, you got so tickled over that, didn't you? Oh, it's gonna hurt when he breaks her heart, won't it? (8))

Stickdom said:
xD oh White, you got so tickled over that, didn't you? Oh, it's gonna hurt when he breaks her heart, won't it? (8))
Yeah, Stickdom ( O.o ). You know I'm a sucker for shipping and romance. That is public information. If he breaks her heart, you can't blame me for anything about wanting Maika to be alone. It will be ALL. ON. YOU.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah, Stickdom ( O.o ). You know I'm a sucker for shipping and romance. That is public information. If he breaks her heart, you can't blame me for anything about wanting Maika to be alone. It will be ALL. ON. YOU.

[/QUOTE]
Or will it? :3 Maika's got a Super-Secret Secret Story Curveball that might say otherwise, it might be on her/you to decide whether they are together or not, Uzazab is going to have a choice to make ;)

Stickdom said:
Or will it? :3 Maika's got a Super-Secret Secret Story Curveball that might say otherwise, it might be on her/you to decide whether they are together or not, Uzazab is going to have a choice to make ;)
That's fair (>A>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That's fair (>A>)

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, come again? Did.. did White just admit that she wasn't in control of every aspect? I think we may need some Haruhi Suzumiya up in here, cuz White needs another dose of Kamidere STAT! xD

@Stickdom

Lol. I am not a KA-MI-DERE. I only make sure no one gets away with doing anything silly. Have only fire nature but are using water techniques? That's a big no-no. Kill the only child of someone in the RP? You will absolutely not be friends in the next scene =P.

@clarinetti

xD I am going to enjoy the Torune x Kinnosuke ship (>u>)

@IG42

Okay, so update. I just have 3 more posts to summarize, then I can get to the Shirokko post. It should finally be up tomorrow. I hope you like it. I'm going to like it. Sorry for the wait!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Haha, okay let me stop fantasizing. *takes deep breath* I hope you have some good stuff left for me in this arc

@GasMaskie

=P History is a special subject you have to digest
Depends on what you mean by good stuff. I've got no rp-changing plans and I don't see Chiaki learning wolf senjutsu anytime soon. I'm just going with the flow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back