Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
@White Masquerade does getting a like mean I can have a post soon?
No it doesn't. It means I've thoroughly digested your post.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Well I'm not gonna lie, it was for a devious purpose lol. Besides, I thought it would be easier on you to only write for one than a whole group.

[/QUOTE]
AWWWWWWW Eye....! Are you being considerate of meeeeeee???? Stop, stop you're making me blush! (o'v'o)

Really though, RPING the while group would have been fine for me. I RP about 10+ NPC characters anyway.

You better stop considering me...I might just die of embarrassment.

1503993.gif

White, quit it with the Nisekoi gifs! They make me sad that I have to wait a whole day longer for the next chapter, possibly even longer! >///<

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
What? Did you say you want more Nisekoi gifs?
I will ki- err... Kuddle you with a capitol K, if you promise not to post more of them today... >~<

Last edited by a moderator:
Chiaki x Sumire was far too long. Part of me feels like I should have left it shorter, cut out the Den of Solace lore, but I doubt there will be another good time to write it...

QuirkyAngel said:
Chiaki x Sumire was far too long. Part of me feels like I should have left it shorter, cut out the Den of Solace lore, but I doubt there will me another good time to write it...
When do you want to collab shakkabrah?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]When do you want to collab shakkabrah?

[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow, hopefully. Once I get up to writing Shinsei's response to Maruorochi + Rei + Dove I'll send you the link and we can go from there.

QuirkyAngel said:
Chiaki x Sumire was far too long. Part of me feels like I should have left it shorter, cut out the Den of Solace lore, but I doubt there will be another good time to write it...
I liked it though :)

QuirkyAngel said:
Is that because Kiyomi also summons a wolf from the Den of Solace?^^
Well yeah, it was about wolves, but no. That's not the whole reason lol

So many people getting positions of power, becoming sages, etc... What do I get? A guy with no real limbs and a tailed spirit killing himself because a girl tries to help... I better get something outta this by the end of it all...

@Kiyoko Tomoe

It's a deal! And =P. Yuu is just fine.

@BlacklegSanji

Haha, you know I have to check. And probably tomorrow. I was supposed to finish the summary just not but fell asleep? Isn't that something?

@QuirkyAngel

( :) )

@Arkytior

What's the whole reason?

@IG42

Aha, well. The next post is yours, but I fell asleep so it's not done >_> buut, at least you know it's yours

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yuu is just fine.

[/QUOTE]
Shinobu doesn't seem fine... I mean, she hasn't been in my head at all since she and I read the post about the tailed spirit committing suicide... I hink you broke Shinobu... >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Shinobu doesn't seem fine... I mean, she hasn't been in my head at all since she and I read the post about the tailed spirit committing suicide... I hink you broke Shinobu... >~>

[/QUOTE]
Aw, what? Can't be..would she like a personal hug? Does she want to cry on my shoulder? Just this once, I'd be okay with that.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Shinobu doesn't seem fine... I mean, she hasn't been in my head at all since she and I read the post about the tailed spirit committing suicide... I hink you broke Shinobu... >~>

[/QUOTE]
Awww, but Yuu still has Chomei. And Tailed beasts/spirits don't really die. They get reincarnated. Perhaps, in the near/far future, she'll meet a smaller baby Gyuuki who has less hatred for ninjas <3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Does she want to cry on my shoulder?

[/QUOTE]
I think she'd more want to kill you, then blow up the entire ninja universe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back