Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
3d21cd5028f81b5ce6d2e808b6bea314.jpg

Dragaria and Milodeen are two of my new favourite pokemon, especially Dragaria cos fluffiness.

I've gotten a start to my RP... It's just a simple idea atm though, with absolutely nothing planned... Oh well, all I did was get up an interest check thread anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
@Arkytior
Yep, Conquest really is like the old game. I finally got around to starting it and now I'm on 9 and spamming Azura's sing on Corrin after the map's been cleared out. She's at 16 atm.
As my best friend once said...

For Glory!

For Fun!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]
3d21cd5028f81b5ce6d2e808b6bea314.jpg

Dragaria and Milodeen are two of my new favourite pokemon, especially Dragaria cos fluffiness.

[/QUOTE]
Well, Milotic is by far one of my favorite Pokemon, one of the few that I'm glad they made Gen 3 for. I'm actually pretty alright with every game up to Emerald, but after that, they started remaking everything and I totally lost all interest in every game after that. I have a copy of Black and Black 2 that I randomly found in a hotel couch (along with a DSi totally covered in Pokemon stickers. Poor kid, I feel sorry for whoever lost it, s/he was truly the very best xD ), played it like once and haven't touched it again.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I've gotten a start to my RP... It's just a simple idea atm though, with absolutely nothing planned... Oh well, all I did was get up an interest check thread anyway.

[/QUOTE]
Tag me, Koko, I wanna see it :3

I'm actually starting up an RP based on that idea I had earlier, like our modern selves getting transported to a fantasy world, I know just how it's gonna start off too. I'll send out a link when I get it up, see if any of you guys are interested in joining :3

Stickdom said:
Well, Milotic is by far one of my favorite Pokemon, one of the few that I'm glad they made Gen 3 for. I'm actually pretty alright with every game up to Emerald, but after that, they started remaking everything and I totally lost all interest in every game after that. I have a copy of Black and Black 2 that I randomly found in a hotel couch (along with a DSi totally covered in Pokemon stickers. Poor kid, I feel sorry for whoever lost it, s/he was truly the very best xD ), played it like once and haven't touched it again.
That poor child :<

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Well all the best ideas have to start somewhere, right? Provided that the thread gets up and running, you'll have time to build up and develop the environment and story as people's character's start popping in. So don't undersell the idea- if you want to make this happen, you will, because you're awesome (o'v'o)

*floats over to find Kiyo's interest check*

@Stickdom

Mm, I get your point there- I actually started on Gen III games and later played the previous ones *sigh*, those were the golden years. I played Diamond from Gen IV, which was fine, but haven't bothered with the more recent games. Only thing I'll say is that I wish they'd done more with the whole 'People are misusing pokemon' idea in Black/ White- it could've put a nice twist on things/ result in a darker and more serious tone. But then again, it's pokemon- we don't want to have to question the protagonist's integrity or that the principal form of entertainment (Not to mention a notable chunk of the economy) is zooped up cock fighting. ;p

clarinetti said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe
Well all the best ideas have to start somewhere, right? Provided that the thread gets up and running, you'll have time to build up and develop the environment and story as people's character's start popping in. So don't undersell the idea- if you want to make this happen, you will, because you're awesome (o'v'o)

*floats over to find Kiyo's interest check*

@Stickdom

Mm, I get your point there- I actually started on Gen III games and later played the previous ones *sigh*, those were the golden years. I played Diamond from Gen IV, which was fine, but haven't bothered with the more recent games. Only thing I'll say is that I wish they'd done more with the whole 'People are misusing pokemon' idea in Black/ White- it could've put a nice twist on things/ result in a darker and more serious tone. But then again, it's pokemon- we don't want to have to question the protagonist's integrity or that the principal form of entertainment (Not to mention a notable chunk of the economy) is zooped up cock fighting. ;p
I'm a Red boy, I started at the bottom, and now we at the top xD Actually, I played Yellow a lot more. Pikachu following you around the map was the best feature of the game, Gary was the biggest a-hole in existence, and Team Rocket, as always, was a bunch of imbeciles xD then I got Crystal version from my friend, and my Pokélife changed forever. Totodile was my main, Suicune was a boss (actually, long story short, part of an organization that makes me part of an "Indian Tribe", my tribal name is "Swift Wolf in the Storm", i.e., I'm Suicune xD ), and the Elite Four became an EXP mill xD

I liked the whole idea of going back and forth between Kanto and Johto, though, it was only Gen II and they were already giving me nostalgia trips to old haunt[er]s xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Heya, excellent morning to you all

[/QUOTE]
Mornings are evil. Like, 666 evil :P

Stickdom said:
I'm a Red boy, I started at the bottom, and now we at the top xD Actually, I played Yellow a lot more. Pika by following you around the map was the best feature of the game, Gary was the biggest a-hole in existence, and Team Rocket, as always, was a bunch of imbeciles xD then I got Crystal version from my friend, and my Pokélife changed forever. Totodile was my main, Suicune was a boss (actually, long story short, part of an organization that makes me part of an "Indian Tribe", my tribal name is "Swift Wolf in the Storm", i.e., I'm Suicune xD ), and the Elite Four became an EXP mill xD
I liked the whole idea of going back and forth between Kanto and Johto, though, it was only Gen II and they were already giving me nostalgia trips to old haunt[er]s xD

Mornings are evil. Like, 666 evil :P
Oh yeah? Well mornings think you're 666 evil

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh yeah? Well mornings think you're 666 evil

[/QUOTE]
They should. (} :) )(B')(} :) )

@White Masquerade

Good Morning White- how are you on this fine day?

@Stickdom

Yea, that much I'll definitely give to Gen II in that you could visit both regions, wish they'd done that with the other games, but oh well- such is life.

'Swift Wolf of the Storm', hm? That's got to be a pretty sweet tribal name. ;P

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Good Morning White- how are you on this fine day?

@Stickdom

Yea, that much I'll definitely give to Gen II in that you could visit both regions, wish they'd done that with the other games, but oh well- such is life.

'Swift Wolf of the Storm', hm? That's got to be a pretty sweet tribal name. ;P
Good now that I found someone who doesn't hate mornings. Late nighters are so blah. They did a study saying night owls are smarter and more resilient people but I don't believe a lick of it (-n-)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
=P That was good. I like what you did there. You totally side-stepped me, lol <33. Nicely done
Well I'm not gonna lie, it was for a devious purpose lol. Besides, I thought it would be easier on you to only write for one than a whole group.

Tsssssssuuuuuuuuuukkkiiiiiiiikkooooooooooo why are you being difficult >.>

@Arkytior

I have to say, finishing a stage on Conquest is way more satisfying than finishing a stage on Birthright. Especially Chapter 10 with Takumi's choke-point removal. I look forward to smashing his face in. I ended up visiting a castle and buying a Heart Seal to reclass Odin into a samurai. He's actually way more useful now and Nyx was going to take his place as the magic-user anyways.

GasMaskie said:
@Arkytior
I have to say, finishing a stage on Conquest is way more satisfying than finishing a stage on Birthright. Especially Chapter 10 with Takumi's choke-point removal. I look forward to smashing his face in. I ended up visiting a castle and buying a Heart Seal to reclass Odin into a samurai. He's actually way more useful now and Nyx was going to take his place as the magic-user anyways.
Oh gosh yes. I hated chapter 10. It was hell. The only good thing was that I got Camilla and her and Serena and Beruka destroyed like half the forces that came at me. Then Niles kept shooting bitches while Azura kept singing for him.

Niles ended up not doing as much that chapter. He manned the right-side with Serena and Odin killing the archers that came. I had Silas on the left killing all the club users (Nohrian Blade is amazing with him) and Nyx was nuking them as they came with her Fire Orb. Mozu was my other archer and she's surprisingly lethal even at a low-level. Aptitude allowed her to out-damage Niles who was four levels above her during the chapter.

I hated Mozu >.>

I thought if I didn't talk to her she wouldn't join me. Nope. Niles was my archer in Conquest and he was great. I had him at the Launcher machine thing with Nyx at the Fire Orb. So great. Though it still took me like five tries to win the round xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back