Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Stickdom said:
Well, that makes this whole point moot then, doesn't it? Read the IC, then we can talk :P
Aye. Will do soon. I have some creative juice I need to catch before I lose it. I'll be back in a bit to discuss your move

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Aye. Will do soon. I have some creative juice I need to catch before I lose it. I'll be back in a bit to discuss your move

[/QUOTE]
Also it'd be nice if I could get a few posts with Dove with Shinsei before the big battle comes to a head xD

Maybe let people know when it's boutta go down so everyone can start getting there characters rounded up and ready.

Still planning out my next Roku post. I think I'll check a few more of the posts involving Wuji Release before I make my move.

@Aryktior

Choosing a side is really depressing no matter which route gets picked. Especially in Revelations since both sets of siblings are initially very pissed off by neutrality.

I hate it cause I like both families. I need Revelation also cause of Azura >.>

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Aye. Will do soon. I have some creative juice I need to catch before I lose it. I'll be back in a bit to discuss your move

[/QUOTE]
My creative juice is bubbling, boiling even, and I want to write, but I'm too lazy too...it's like the longer I've planned something, the harder it is to write out >.<

It's even worse because I'm S-Supporting Azura every run. Really, it feels like Conquest's choice was about you picking your family over morals since it's horribly clear from the start that Garon's up to no good.

Veirrianna Valentine]Also it'd be nice if I could get a few posts with Dove with Shinsei before the big battle comes to a head xD Maybe let people know when it's boutta go down so everyone can start getting there characters rounded up and ready. [/QUOTE] I'll try and get Shinsei's post up soon. Today hopefully. If not tomorrow. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18276-edward-valentine/ said:
@Edward Valentine[/URL]

Is Kokuran still exhibiting Hisoka lvl bloodlust? If he is, Shinsei would notice. If not, then he won't, cause he's rather distracted at the moment...by the person who he has a secret crush on--one he has yet to realize--crying on his lap.

Stickdom said:
Actually, no reason, just saying that Maika thinks Kokuran is a megalomaniac trying to enslave the Amegakure survivors as his personal army, which may or may not be true. Just saying to prep your response, because it's either going to be a very interesting conversation or a very interesting battle.
Fine then, I guess it's not on me then if you miss out on Maika's potential ending if it takes forever to get through Tanigakure. That's a shame though, since we had a fantastic combination planned out with a few other characters to make the final battle truly exciting. But if you'd rather pass it up, there's not much I can do then, can I? I guess I won't be to blame then if Maika's totally distant from the grand finale because he got caught up by trivialities. What a shame, a terrible shame ;)

Dove need not be involved if she doesn't want to, she flits about like a little fairy from one scene to the next anyway, she could probably skip it altogether. I just saw that every other character has had the chance to be in an epic battle so far, and now I think it's Maika's turn to have a piece of the action too :3
Ugh, Maika. Why are you making my plans for an AmexTanixYuu alliance impossible? (:'()

Last edited by a moderator:
@QuirkyAngel Now that was just a quick out burst. Now imagine that part of the hunters exam after Hisoka calmed down and trudged away smirking like a lunatic ready to kill

Edward Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL] Now that was just a quick out burst. Now imagine that part of the hunters exam after Hisoka calmed down and trudged away smirking like a lunatic ready to kill
...he's not going to kill Shinsei is he? (:'()

@Veirrianna Valentine

O.o Battles don't wait for people to be ready for them.

This is the point/theme of this arc: Sort your sh*t out & get your *ss to where you need to be.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
O.o Battles don't wait for people to be ready for them.

This is the point/theme of this arc: Sort your sh*t out & get your *ss to where you need to be.

[/QUOTE]
You know what mean tho. S'no fun closing up on things when a few people are in the middle of stuff is all I'm saying

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]You know what mean tho. S'no fun closing up on things when a few people are in the middle of stuff is all I'm saying

[/QUOTE]
=P No can do. I want the RPer/character to feel the pressure. It's unrealistic to be at every situation occurring at the same time. Decisions have to be made! So either the folks in Tani cut it out, or they show up late to the Land of Fire and deal with the aftermath

I'm doing one sentence, delete, five minutes later: two sentences, delete one, goes get ice cream, comes back, adds another three sentences, goes to watch anime and forgets about rp. Repeat process the next day. My pace is absurdly slow when I can't force the words out even though I totally know what I want to write (:'()

QuirkyAngel said:
I'm doing one sentence, delete, five minutes later: two sentences, delete one, goes get ice cream, comes back, adds another three sentences, goes to watch anime and forgets about rp. Repeat process the next day. My pace is absurdly slow when I can't force the words out even though I totally know what I want to write (:'()
Lol. Ohoho. I have some motivation for you. Don't worry. You won't even realize it's happening

QuirkyAngel said:
Ugh, Maika. Why are you making my plans for an AmexTanixYuu alliance impossible? (:'()
Because Maika had his own plans too? You can try to talk him out of it, it's Shinsei's village too, Maika's just taking what he sees into his own hands as it comes to him :P

@Stickdom[/URL]

Lol. Well damn. Rofl. Go on ahead Maika. Do your thing.
Thank you, he will, as he's always done. U surprised? Probably not. U mad? Not yet, not by a long shot X)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Ohoho. I have some motivation for you. Don't worry. You won't even realize it's happening

[/QUOTE]
No...don't. I've already got a million things I'm suppose to respond to...don't do this to me...

So i may have picked up Pokemon Yellow for my 3DS for the hell of it.

And i definitely just beat Misty's Starmie with the Magikarp from the Mt Moon Pokemon Centre

IG42 said:
And i definitely just beat Misty's Starmie with the Magikarp from the Mt Moon Pokemon Centre
Congrats =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Congrats =P

[/QUOTE]
It was supposed to be sacrificial while i healed my Pikachu with the potions i forgot to get but Starmie just kept using harden

@IG42

xD These trainers need some smart code

So I will be back to full attention on this tomorrow. Expect the summary to be completely updated and a post to follow.

Any questions you have about the characters or curious about something here, today is the best day to ask me. I'll be absorbed with updating and etc tomorrow

IG42 said:
That moment when Magikarp decides to become more than just fodder:

87a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back