Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite where is my Tanigakure pooooost? I wanna keep gooooooooing. Maika's just getting to the good part, let's gooooooooo. Whiiiiiiiiiite....

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
@Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite where is my Tanigakure pooooost? I wanna keep gooooooooing. Maika's just getting to the good part, let's gooooooooo. Whiiiiiiiiiite....
I am formatting the post right now

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I am formatting the post right now

[/QUOTE]
WHEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Snap. Oh yeah I would do some things to him. Bad things.

[/QUOTE]
Good. He needs his ass handed to him multiple times

QuirkyAngel said:
No...even he's not that bad =(
@Kinzu Hekmatyar

So...Grampa Biwa likes geisha girls, huh? (>>)
Welp, this is going to be fun. We've got Rei who has no clue what's going on, Dove who's emotionally blarged all over the place and Shinsei who's gonna hafta figure out what to do about Dove's little sis and Dove, who is, as we all know, emotionally blarged all over the place xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Welp, this is going to be fun. We've got Rei who has no clue what's going on, Dove who's emotionally blarged all over the place and Shinsei who's gonna hafta figure out what to do about Dove's little sis and Dove, who is, as we all know, emotionally blarged all over the place xD

[/QUOTE]
lol. Yeah. I'm not even sure how Shinsei's going to respond yet. Currently, slowly, working Chiaki + Sumire post...which I've been procrastinating on. Then it's Soba's post. He'll do something interesting. Shinsei...is probably as lost as I am on how to respond. He's not good with crying girls either (>u>)

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. Yeah. I'm not even sure how Shinsei's going to respond yet. Currently, slowly, working Chiaki + Sumire post...which I've been procrastinating on. Then it's Soba's post. He'll do something interesting. Shinsei...is probably as lost as I am on how to respond. He's not good with crying girls either (>u>)
But this is his chance man! She open, she's got nothing but Shinsei and Rei left, she's like a perfectly ripe banana ready to be plucked from the boughs of a tree(bananas do grow on trees, right?) so do it!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]But this is his chance man! She open, she's got nothing but Shinsei and Rei left, she's like a perfectly ripe banana ready to be plucked from the boughs of a tree(bananas do grow on trees, right?) so do it!

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]
Bananas grow on plants, really big plants

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oi, screw you, you know where I come from, how am I s'posed t'know where a tropical fruit comes from?

[/QUOTE]
Right because the sodding south coast has wide open fields where the banana plants sway gently in the wind

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]But this is his chance man! She open, she's got nothing but Shinsei and Rei left, she's like a perfectly ripe banana ready to be plucked from the boughs of a tree(bananas do grow on trees, right?) so do it!

[/QUOTE]
If I could make Shinsei a casanova, I would! I would push romance right now!But he's crap at the emotional stuff. (:'()

His mind: Yesterday Dove(who is like an immortal crazy fighter and who I hope to beat) had an emotional breakdown. Disappears. Then she reappears today crying. Uhhh....

IG42 said:
Right because the sodding south coast has wide open fields were the banana plants sway gently in the wind
Get tossed xD

I raise sheep, fowl and stubborn orange cows, I don't need to know where they come from anyway, just that they taste good.

Also, hows it goin IG? Your characters having fun tryna make heads or tales of disappearing princesses and dying children?

QuirkyAngel said:
If I could make Shinsei a casanova, I would! I would push romance right now!But he's crap at the emotional stuff. (:'()
His mind: Yesterday Dove(who is like an immortal crazy fighter and who I hope to beat) had an emotional breakdown. Disappears. Then she reappears today crying. Uhhh....
So clearly he needs to fix her, so that she's in peak condition to fight again so it'll be fair. See, there's a goal! We can do this lol

Hmmmm, interesting, White. You've left a door wide open for me to go exactly where I wanted to, thanks for that :3 alrighty, gonna get cracking on a post here in a short while, gonna re-read a few things to see if I missed any details.

QuirkyAngel said:
No...even he's not that bad =(
That's good. The easiest way he can talk to his mother (my aunt) is on FB cause she lives in England. He cussed out his mother and older sister then blocked them. Then maybe a week later he tried to act like nothing happened

Ahh I wanna post! Why couldn't I have thrown in a secondary character like everyone else?

IG42 said:
Ahh I wanna post! Why couldn't I have thrown in a secondary character like everyone else?
Time for a brand new episode of Runt's Adventures!

IG42 said:
Yah, well, it's not always the most fun. I have to post for a secondary in another RP, then I have to at some point post for Poppie Tonce here, after having just posted for a pilot earlier today, and posted for Dove yesterday, and done a joint post the day before. It's lots of work having secondariness and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back