Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Well.
You're not wrong about getting all the Eeveelutions...

[/QUOTE]
Which is the best? Glaceon?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Which is the best? Glaceon?

[/QUOTE]
Shame shame, everyone knows that Vaporeon is best Eevee :P

Actually, it's a toss up for me, I like Umbreon really a lot too. That little bugger is actually pretty tanky and hard to kill if he has the right moves.

Stickdom said:
Shame shame, everyone knows that Vaporeon is best Eevee :P
Actually, it's a toss up for me, I like Umbreon really a lot too. That little bugger is actually pretty tanky and hard to kill if he has the right moves.
Ah if you mean stats, Vaporean of course =P Maybe even Leafeon

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ah if you mean stats, Vaporean of course =P Maybe even Leafeon

[/QUOTE]
Nah, I almost never look at stats, I'm not an IV/EV trainer in the least. I just look at general numbers ("oh look, my Speed is 12 and my Attack is 150, I'm slow but I hit hard"), but I'm not a fanatic about it.

I will say, I'll have to get a picture of my Shuckle and his stats, his defense and moveset is outrageous, it's hysterical.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Which is the best? Glaceon?

[/QUOTE]
There is no "best" Pokémon in contests. uvu

I really don't care that much about battling... As long as you have a level and type advantage, you're set for the entire game...

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]There is no "best" Pokémon in contests. uvu
I really don't care that much about battling... As long as you have a level and type advantage, you're set for the entire game...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I would totally play a game that was like a Pokemon Rancher thing, where you just raise and breed them, I would totally have a Pokemon for a pet, that'd be the coolest.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]There is no "best" Pokémon in contests. uvu

[/QUOTE]
Oh wow, well excuse me co-ordinator Strawberry!

You make me want to put whatever OC you make for a Pokemon RP in their place. I'll have you know I'm a pretty good trainer. (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh wow, well excuse me co-ordinator Strawberry!
You make me want to put whatever OC you make for a Pokemon RP in their place. I'll have you know I'm a pretty good trainer. (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
I would totally battle you.

White! I hereby challenge you to be my battling rival, to be the very best! Choose your team with care, you'll need all the luck you can get! *turns his baseball cap backwards and gets serious*

Stickdom said:
I would totally battle you.
White! I hereby challenge you to be my battling rival, to be the very best! Choose your team with care, you'll need all the luck you can get! *turns his baseball cap backwards and gets serious*
Top-10-Best-Characters-from-Shokugeki-no-Souma-Erina-Nakiri.gif

Battle with you? Please. Your level is beneath me Stick.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh wow, well excuse me co-ordinator Strawberry!

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and win your battles, but I'll wipe the floor with you in a Master Rank. Triathlons? Musicals? Come at me bro. All my years of Nuzlocking sure ain't for nothing.

Lol, but Pokemon games are really repetitive.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Top-10-Best-Characters-from-Shokugeki-no-Souma-Erina-Nakiri.gif

Battle with you? Please. Your level is beneath me Stick.

[/QUOTE]
Pride comes before the fall, White. Remember, I'm an Elite Four Champion Trainer too, several times over through several generations. Are you really so arrogant to think that you can't be beaten?

You guys are making me think of my cousin >.>

He once tried to make an argument about how tough he was cause in one game he'd beaten the Elite Four several times

Stickdom said:
Pride comes before the fall, White. Remember, I'm an Elite Four Champion Trainer too, several times over through several generations. Are you really so arrogant to think that you can't be beaten?
I am arrogant when it comes to things I know I can win (>u>)

@Arkytior

(B') Tell your cousin, come to me when he wants a real challenge

Medium Clarinetti, present and ready to battle! As for a starter, Gastly or Duskull ftw :)

*Notes White and Stick are already rearing to fight*

Hey now, I'm sure we're all brilliant, well-seasoned trainers who've obliterated local crime syndicates, the Elite Four, and anyone else who stands in our way to victory. Talk as much as you like, but if you really think you're the best, cut the chit-chat and prove your mettle... unless you're scared (>u>)

With that said, I believe we've reached the conclusion that someone should create a Pokémon RP, whether it be @Stickdom or @BlacklegSanji

@Arkytior

You, my friend, have excellent judgement

@Strawberry Preserves

Hmm, Treeko? I have mixed feelings on Grass-Types, but that's a solid pick. In terms of Gen IV starters though, I agree- Piplup all the way! (^.^)

Now go dominate those contests!

clarinetti said:
Medium Clarinetti, present and ready to battle! As for a starter, Gastly or Duskull ftw :)
@Strawberry Preserves

Hmm, Treeko? I have mixed feelings on Grass-Types, but that's a solid pick. In terms of Gen IV starters though, I agree- Piplup all the way! (^.^)

I have Ghost Mom Clari's blessing!!!

@White Masquerade We don't talk to my cousin anymore. He acts like an asshole who thinks he knows and understands the world and doesn't have to deal with the consequences of his actions.

He annoys me.

And I pray that you could beat his ass Kin. Just like I do everytime he tries.

@clarinetti lol Thanks, I do my best

@Stickdom

Yes I remember xD . It was an entertaining rp wherein I made a bajillion characters. Arky was in it too I believe. If you're doing a reboot, I'll join...but probably with not as may characters this time around =P Just Olympia.

@Arkytior

Your cousin sounds like my brother on his bad days.

QuirkyAngel said:
@Stickdom
Yes I remember xD . It was an entertaining rp wherein I made a bajillion characters. Arky was in it too I believe. If you're doing a reboot, I'll join...but probably with not as may characters this time around =P Just Olympia.

@Arkytior

Your cousin sounds like my brother on his bad days.
I second this,it was pretty good until it just stalled out .

Pokemon the Fast and the Furious

Pokemon the 2 Fast 2 Furious

Pokemon Tokyo Drift

Pokemon Fast and Furious

Pokemon Fast Five

Anyway on of my favourite pokemon was Umbreon. First level one hundred pokemon that went on to take me solo through the league.

Arkytior said:
This is how he acts daily. Although I hope on your brother's bad days he doesn't cuss out your mother
Snap. Oh yeah I would do some things to him. Bad things.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

You honestly did that? You had the confidence to post not one...but TWO neutral characters in the main part of the last arc??

From Kirigakure??

clarinetti said:
*Notes White and Stick are already rearing to fight*

Hey now, I'm sure we're all brilliant, well-seasoned trainers who've obliterated local crime syndicates, the Elite Four, and anyone else who stands in our way to victory. Talk as much as you like, but if you really think you're the best, cut the chit-chat and prove your mettle... unless you're scared (>u>)

With that said, I believe we've reached the conclusion that someone should create a Pokémon RP, whether it be @Stickdom or @BlacklegSanji

@Arkytior

You, my friend, have excellent judgement

@Strawberry Preserves

Obliterate local crime syndicates? Nah, my friend, Team Rocket are my homies, I actually made a Rocket Admin as my character in this RP we've been talking about (I would totally take that title too). He was actually pretty boss, lead an underground rebellion and such against the weaponizing of Pokemon and overall pretty chill dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back