Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol, haha. Half of them don't sound so bad though. The future looks bright.
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Crystal was always my favorite because it was the first gen that had real colour AND battle animated Pokemans. Like, it was my childhood. I had almost the entire Pokedex, I was at the point that I had cleared the Elite Four 76 times just to farm exp, I had traded for all the Pokemon that weren't available in game. I had like 350 hours on that game... and then the internal battery died and I lost everything.

I cried.

Stickdom said:
Crystal was always my favorite because it was the first gen that had real colour AND battle animated Pokemans. Like, it was my childhood. I had almost the entire Pokedex, I was at the point that I had cleared the Elite Four 76 times just to farm exp, I had traded for all the Pokemon that weren't available in game. I had like 350 hours on that game... and then the internal battery died and I lost everything.
I cried.
Oh my. I'm so sorry =/. It wants you to start another journey it seems. In the new world of..KALOS

clarinetti said:
Well, I tried a few Pokémon RP's when I first joined the site, but they all died off pretty quickly. And nowadays when I peek at some of the threads, the ones I find just don't intrigue me. Then again, I'm probably being picky and have been spoiled by the quality of this and some other RP's I've had the pleasure of partaking in- I just don't feel like the quality is there, and I'm just not interested in a bunch of one-liner posts with at times questionable grammar. If you do choose to start one up, let me know though, and I'll take a look :) .
@White Masquerade

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

483ef0911f5e27073a015b45aee7a288b9c8d3bfa104f8bfe6625572f97cfa52.jpg

*Goes back to playing Sapphire, because Mudkip is the best*​
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
I agree with you on water, but, Totodile, Crocknaw, and

F

E

R

A

L

I

G

A

T

R

!

Are pure love and life
I'm generally a Grass-Type guy, but I'll admit, my playthrough of Crystal, my Feraligatr was my baby. She (yes, it was a female, first run) was my team's Big Momma, always there to cover for my little guys that needed protecting. <3

I have the game on a phone emulator now, just got it the other day, I had such a nostalgia trip, I nearly broke down in happy tears.

@BlacklegSanji

You do seem like a Red type of person. Is red also your favorite power ranger color?

@Stickdom

They need to bring all the versions back together for a 3D MMO using Oculus Rift yeah?

Pokemon MMO > Sword Art Online

Last edited by a moderator:
SO! If you guys had to pick a "Trainer type" (Youngster Joey, Cooltrainer etc.) what would you be? And who would be your starter related to that class?

I'll admit, I'd be a Bug Catcher, I've developed a deep love for Bug Types, they're just so cute and creative, lots of status effects and specialty moves. <3 I'd totally start with a Spinarak or Surskit, cute little buggers with bite!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
I agree with you on water, but, Totodile, Crocknaw, and

F

E

R

A

L

I

G

A

T

R

!

Are pure love and life
My heart shall always belong to Mudkip, however, I definitely approve of Totodile (^U^). I usually go for the water type, but occasionally I've played with Torchic/ Cyndaquil, and back when I got my first game I picked a Bulbasaur.... oh, good times, good times.

@Stickdom

That.... I can't even imagine the frustration/ heartbreak you must have experienced (:'(). I feel for you, friend.

Okay, driving out to pick up the other car from the shop. white, you'll have an Uzazab post for me when I get back, right? Riiiiiight? :3

Plant Worker White!

Specializing in Electricity-Type. Raichu is the all time favorite. Would not mind starting with voltorb.

NO. I won't have an Uzazab post for you.

No its the black power ranger. And who would be interested in a Pokémon role play (possibly dice based battles and exp)? And will there be a post for me white?

Oooh! Black! Nice!

I would be interested in a Pokemon Role-play with Dice, but it has to be made into a simple way =/. I've seen the HP one that's up but it's waaaaaaay too complex to be going through from start to finish.

And yeah there will be a post for you today maybe probably kind of

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oooh! Black! Nice!
I would be interested in a Pokemon Role-play with Dice, but it has to be made into a simple way =/. I've seen the HP one that's up but it's waaaaaaay too complex to be going through from start to finish.

And yeah there will be a post for you today maybe probably kind of

[/QUOTE]
I wasn't going to make one with dice involved at all, simply role-playing out the battles. It'd have to be fairly judged as to who wins or loses a fight. It'd be for the sheer joy of having adorable creatures beat the crap out of each other with elemental abilities, not to perfectly copy the mechanics into an RP format xD

Stickdom said:
I wasn't going to make one with dice involved at all, simply role-playing out the battles. It'd have to be fairly judged as to who wins or loses a fight. It'd be for the sheer joy of having adorable creatures beat the crap out of each other with elemental abilities, not to perfectly copy the mechanics into an RP format xD
(>A>) Stick you know why I said Dice. You honestly think I'm going to choose to lose in the Final Match of the Pokemon League? You better make it with dice or I promise you I am winning no matter what happens.

Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL] I myself am rather partial to Treecko... But my heart will always belong to PIPLUP.
Cordinator Strawberry, of course.
Ew Treecko ._. I try not to judge Pokemon on looks but Treecko is kind of ugly =/ Piplup is okay...

I'd go with bird tamer, flying is the only type to have been paired with every other type so there's plenty of diversity beyond the standard normal/flying (Staraptor gets a pass though).

That and I would show all those picky trainers that Hawlucha totally can handle a sky battle, it just means further to get dropped when he slams the enemy

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ew Treecko ._. I try not to judge Pokemon on looks but Treecko is kind of ugly =/ Piplup is okay...

[/QUOTE]
Take that back! Treecko is always my Gen 3 starter, he starts off slow, but he'll rek ya, m8!

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]

Treecko is my favorite for Nuzlocke. uvu And Grovyle is da best!! (Especially after playing Mystery Dungeon...)

[/QUOTE]
Woops there go my feels.

Anyone else got Super PMD?

Strawberry Preserves] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL] I myself am rather partial to Treecko... But my heart will always belong to PIPLUP.
Pokemon Coordinator Strawberry, of course. I refuse to not have all the ribbons.
I could see you being the one with all of the Eeveelutions, with your precious Eevee as your main starter xD

@Stickdom[/URL]

*high five!*
I played the Blue Rescue Team, I always got Cubone or Charmander, which is a shame, because Fire is my least favorite type :/ Cubone was okay, but his move set is terrible for playing the game, almost all the bosses are Flying/Something and he gets screwed hard :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back