Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]What do you mean by chickens?

[/QUOTE]
I mean the people in Tanigakure are chickens (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I mean the people in Tanigakure are chickens (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh, okay. I thought you were referring to mine and Quirks collab or somesuch xD

@White Masquerade

latest

Gundam side-stories have the best suits. I wish a decent GBF RP or just a regular Gundam RP would spring up.

@Edward Valentine[/URL]

Tanigakure depends on you now. If you want me to do something instead, just let me know.

@BlacklegSanji

Konoha depends on you now.
Well I've put Dove through a lot, but I've made sure she's grown from it all. Besides, it has come full circle. She started just trying to live her life, then lived to learn of life, then lived to protect life, and now she lives for her own life again, with the addition of a few friends and her adopted little sister.

She's had her trials, and short of the final battle I intend for her to finally be able to find her own peace.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Aye well said. Well after I get myself together, I'll finally get to Konoha so we can do this thing.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I mean the people in Tanigakure are chickens (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Shinsei would agree with you.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]About time >_>
She better watch his back. With the way Shinsei acts, he's looking to get himself killed

[/QUOTE]
I want to deny that statement...but I can't...

BlacklegSanji said:
Are we going to see the Field of End burn in a sea of black and blue flames?

Boy oh boy, can't wait for the end. I have a plan, and will finally be implementing a skill I've been waiting on using for a very long time. Since Ja had been nice in Yugalure I didn't have to use it, but the final battle is gonna be great for it.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Boy oh boy, can't wait for the end. I have a plan, and will finally be implementing a skill I've been waiting on using for a very long time. Since Ja had been nice in Yugalure I didn't have to use it, but the final battle is gonna be great for it.

[/QUOTE]
That's good to hear.

btw, does Dove really plan on abandoning Yuugakure, especially when Ja just revealed that Kakureyami plans on attacking it?

QuirkyAngel said:
That's good to hear.
btw, does Dove really plan on abandoning Yuugakure, especially when Ja just revealed that Kakureyami plans on attacking it?
Poppie Tonce is currently gearing up to lead an exodus of people out of New Yugakure, so it's more or less a non-issue in Dove's mind.

That said, she isn't heartless, and if Tonce tries to summon her urgently, like if the group comes under attack and they can't handle it, she will no doubt respond.

QuirkyAngel said:
That's good to hear.
Quirkstar, you are so adorable and endearing to me. Do you watch me carefully? Are you suspicious or something? I take one step and I know you've already beat me there. I need to start doing something just for you. Do you need extra extra attention?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Quirkstar, you are so adorable and endearing to me. Do you watch me carefully? Are you suspicious or something? I take one step and I know you've already beat me there. I need to start doing something just for you. Do you need extra extra attention?

[/QUOTE]
...No.

If I'm suspicious, it's because I know you don't post something without a reason. But the attack on Yuugakure...why would Ja lie about that?

Edit: Besides, you've been pretty big on the consequences of our character's actions throughout this rp: Gyuuki's suicide, Keitaro's suicide, Ame's destruction, etc. I expected no less. At least, now we know what happened to the good Captain Kidd.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
...No.
If I'm suspicious, it's because I know you don't post something without a reason. But the attack on Yuugakure...why would Ja lie about that?

Edit: Besides, you've been pretty big on the consequences of our character's actions throughout this rp: Gyuuki's suicide, Keitaro's suicide, Ame's destruction, etc. I expected no less. At least, now we know what happened to the good Captain Kidd.
(BP)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](BP)

[/QUOTE]
...(O:))

...on another note, I'm looking forward to the conclusion of Shar'kkun. RokuxNana intrigues me and I want to see how it ends.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18276-edward-valentine/ said:
@Edward Valentine[/URL]

Tanigakure depends on you now. If you want me to do something instead, just let me know.
So, Maika doesn't get an Uzazab response then? :P

@White Masquerade

You left out an extremely important piece of information Masquey-poo.

You left out the number of attackers that are in need of a sound beating.

You get me an attacker number, and I'll et to work on a response from Poppie Tonce, Grannie Asys and the Memoriam.

Stickdom said:
So, Maika doesn't get an Uzazab response then? :P
I think Uzazab's response is an obvious, "Yes. I'll go anywhere and do anything to help you, Maika" or something along those lines. ( ;) )

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
You left out an extremely important piece of information Masquey-poo.

You left out the number of attackers that are in need of a sound beating.

You get me an attacker number, and I'll et to work on a response from Poppie Tonce, Grannie Asys and the Memoriam.
As far as I can tell, it's only one attacker. An infected Jack Kidd. Though I could be wrong...

QuirkyAngel said:
I think Uzazab's response is an obvious, "Yes. I'll go anywhere and do anything to help you, Maika" or something along those lines. ( ;) )
As far as I can tell, it's only one attacker. An infected Jack Kidd. Though I could be wrong...
Well I'll wait for Masque to give me a solid just to make sure.

A lot of interesting stuff has happened. Great stuff, guys. Keep it up. Proud of you.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]A lot of interesting stuff has happened. Great stuff, guys. Keep it up. Proud of you.

[/QUOTE]
Luce! *glomps* Good to see you xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back