Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I created this situation by speaking out. Now I'm filled with regret.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Ryuu x Kiyomi is working. Shirokko x Akago is good. Roku x Nana is having some difficulties. Hanbungetsu x Chiaki has gone ahead. All the other ones are trying to form, or have fallen apart.

There was a time when I tried to put a stop to the shipping. I failed in my mission...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]There was a time when I tried to put a stop to the shipping. I failed in my mission...

[/QUOTE]
That's pretty much what the guy who said he would stop the sun from rising said.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P. Definitely. All the squirrels we could ever need! In all seriousness though, there will be a small after-story to this. I'm hoping the characters don't mess things up like they always seem to do, cause' I already have a good idea of what it'll be about. If the ninja win that is.
@Veirrianna Valentine

Also, Ja x Dove is a potential ship if you're interested

[/QUOTE]
Oh ho ho... an afterstory, eh? Hmm, I wonder what that would entail... perhaps EVERY WEDDING EVER KNOWN TO WHITE'S PERSONAL SHIPDOM?!?!?!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P. Definitely. All the squirrels we could ever need! In all seriousness though, there will be a small after-story to this. I'm hoping the characters don't mess things up like they always seem to do, cause' I already have a good idea of what it'll be about. If the ninja win that is.

[/QUOTE]
My motivation to win has been upped by 10%^^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Also, Ja x Dove is a potential ship if you're interested

[/QUOTE]
Ja has Machi. Are you trying to turn her to a psychopath?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I had him do the exact same thing in my own story, so I chuckled a bit when I read the post. Even if there's no sequel, we still have squirrels.

[/QUOTE]
I forgot what Kouki-kun did but I'm too lazy to search for the post...

Stickdom said:
Oh ho ho... an afterstory, eh? Hmm, I wonder what that would entail... perhaps EVERY WEDDING EVER KNOWN TO WHITE'S PERSONAL SHIPDOM?!?!?!
Truly, a fate worse than death.

QuirkyAngel said:
I forgot what Kouki-kun did and I'm too lazy to search for the post...
He cut off Maru's arm, according to White's post. He did the same thing in the story I've been writing, but under entirely different circumstances.

@Stickdom[/URL]

Lol. As fun as that'd be, it'd take place after weddings. I would like to the next generation of shinobi involved.

@QuirkyAngel

It's complicated. Ja has an extremely intimate physical emotional attraction to Dove. However, he can't see living a real life with her. They're just not compatible. There's something missing. He can and does see himself living a long, long life with Machi though. She is his..it's hard to explain

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Truly, a fate worse than death.
He cut off Maru's arm, according to White's post. He did the same thing in the story I've been writing, but under entirely different circumstances.

[/QUOTE]
Yes! I remember now. It was when Maruorochi was first re-introduced as a member of Team Hebi :)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade] What were the circumstances?

[/QUOTE]
He wanted to protect her.

QuirkyAngel said:
Yes! I remember now. It was when Maruorochi was first re-introduced as a member of Team Hebi :)
I was surprised when I read it. Partly because of how Kouki hasn't acted like that in a long time, but mostly due to the similarity.

@Stickdom[/URL]

Lol. As fun as that'd be, it'd take place after weddings. I would like to the next generation of shinobi involved.

@QuirkyAngel

It's complicated. Ja has an extremely intimate physical emotional attraction to Dove. However, he can't see living a real life with her. They're just not compatible. There's something missing. He can and does see himself living a long, long life with Machi though. She is his..it's hard to explain
Dove has an extremely desirable personality and as a whole is a very friendly and open and loving person. She's easy to love unless your Masque who jus irrationally hates her.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, no, no, it's very easy to stop me. Quirkstar I think just wants to keep me from feeling bad. I am sure she can and has read me like an open book. What were the circumstances?

[/QUOTE]
No I cannot. If I could, this rp would have turned out much happier.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

[/QUOTE]
I see...

Well, I was talking more about Machi's state of mind. I can imagine how bad things would turn out if Machi were ditched by Ja...especially after what happened with Kiyomi =(

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Almost as long as these woooooorrrrrdddsss.
Also, I heard mention of Fire Emblem. Fates has been great so far.

[/QUOTE]
Its great. And annoying. And I have to wait five more days until Revelation.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( ;) ) And why is that~

[/QUOTE]
Cause I love the idea of them finally agreeing to do something together. I want it to happen

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Dove has an extremely desirable personality and as a whole is a very friendly and open and loving person. She's easy to love unless your Masque who jus irrationally hates her.

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that's a the side effect of having a major plot character...the good guys always get targeted. And, if this were a straight foward story, most her npcs would count as villains.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]The trick is to not have the good guys be good.

[/QUOTE]
That's what I tried doing with Shinsei. It's not turning out as well as I'd hoped...

Kouki didn't care about anything in this roleplay, so nothing bad ever happened. Being a sociopath benefited him greatly.

@Veirrianna Valentine

I'm ready to tangle with you partner. Show me what you got. And xD . I promise I don't irrationally hate Dove. She just wants to do things and hopes for things that don't work. Like drinking poison and expecting not to die! I cry every time I remember what she did in Old Yugakure. The Shirotaiyo were fully prepared to join up with Dove after some disagreement and accept her into the pack. I had a course of story for them working together all lined up.

..I don't how it got to this point. Orisas was never supposed to hate Dove like this. Wunan either. It's so crazy how this has deviated from the normal.

@QuirkyAngel

Ah, understood. I won't lie. She'd be devastated and probably try to find happiness in Tenzumaki.

@Lucem Tenebris

Oh no don't you worry, Kouki would have been involved in something alright.

@GasMaskie

That's if Anpan doesn't kill her

@QuirkyAngel[/URL] Pardon me for jumping into the conversation, but judging from the posts, I'd say Shinsei's done a better job of walking the line of moral ambiguity than other characters, most whom are firmly set on one side or the other. Why do you feel it's not so effective/ successful?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Ah, isn't that nice. Hopefully he considers more than just property now?
Unfortunately for him, yes. He's tired of death.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Oh no don't you worry, Kouki would have been involved in something alright.
He's been tortured emotionally enough to make up for whatever you may have thought of.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Ah, understood. I won't lie. She'd be devastated and probably try to find happiness in Tenzumaki.
Oh pedophilia. That's not as bad as I had thought^^

clarinetti said:
@QuirkyAngel Pardon me for jumping into the conversation, but judging from the posts, I'd say Shinsei's done a better job of walking the line of moral ambiguity than other characters, most whom are firmly set on one side or the other. Why do you feel it's not so effective/ successful?
He keeps getting himself in dangerous situations and he won't back down. Which means death is a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back