Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]

He stopped in to say hi. I don't know if he's joining back
I'd love to join in again, but I wouldn't know where to start, since the roleplay has progressed this far.

Actually, and this is for @White Masquerade to look at too, but @BlacklegSanji I think your post isn't plausible.

Your post would imply they walked into town, if I have it correct, and saw Ja and company, but a post before that see the erection of an arena constructed of a circular fifty foot wall with Ja and company inside.

Like I said, Masque should look at it too, but yea.

Edit: That and everyone is currently at the wall working together with each other, sooooo, I mean, I'm just trying to lay out what's up without you reading the last post again if you don't want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I missed something so this is my fault, I read back through a couple Yugakure posts but either way, What kind of wall is it? @Veirrianna Valentine

@Veirrianna Valentine

tumblr_mvt6ewEttW1sltun2o1_400.gif

Veryanna, in moments like these you are truly special. Kanra can't mess with you <3

BlacklegSanji said:
Okay I missed something so this is my fault, I read back through a couple Yugakure posts but either way, What kind of wall is it? @Veirrianna Valentine
Right, so just as a whole it's a 20 foot thick, fifty foot tall wall pieced together with earth and buildings and reinforced with more earth that's been soaked in water and then heated with fire.

Positions are as listed:

Moonbears in the Hole: 30/30

Peacemakers on the Wall: 25/25

Peacemakers bolstering the Wall: 35/35

Yugakurians Aiding: 30/30

Total Human Defenders: 90/90

And they're all centralised on at the wall at the moment. Dove's Memoriam, Ja, Maichi, Tenzumaki, Poppie Tonce and his Moonbear brother Mangetsu are all inside with Jack Kidd.

That said, the Tribe's members will likely hear the pair before they arrive(they're all blind and have similar hearing abilities as Dove did) and be ready to figure out who they are when they get near.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine

Veryanna, in moments like these you are truly special. Kanra can't mess with you <3

[/QUOTE]
Well, if there is going to be a fight, then the details have to be right. That and I've rp-ed with someone where, for whatever reason two people got their wires crossed with their responses, and one had our team siding with someone while the other had our team killing them and it became a mess that ended with people quitting, so I do try to reinforce any missed details to make sure everything happens as it's supposed to.

That and what with time frames the people would have been building the wall while being attacked and ignoring them and yea that just wouldn't have made sense.

Okay I have an idea of how they could easily get past unnoticed, I'll reveal it later, when they are done with Yugakure of course, either by being defeated or levelling the town.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Up to you. Kouki could literally pop up anywhere and no one would give it a second thought.
That's true. I guess I'm back in the game then. Now I just need to sort out what he's been doing all this time.

QuirkyAngel said:
Kouki-kun can be anywhere he wants. Konoha is where everyone (most of everyone) is headed. Yugakure is steadily being invaded. Team Hebi is in Tanigakure...which is a neutral zone in terms of Kakureyami vs ninja war...but it's being controlled by a character whose goals are morally ambiguous. EnY Palace is another option for neutral characters who have nothing to do. Take your pick :)
Does she? Well, Soba's not exactly like Maika.

That aside, if you let Masami die, Soba will have to deal with an upset Sumire after delivering the news to her...so don't let her die easily.
Looks like we may have a fight on our hand soon =/ COS PEOPLE CAN'T LEAVE DOVE AND HER STUFF ALONE.

Yup, 20/10 confirmed everybody except for like, two peoples, hate birds. Evil bird hating birdhaters (>A>)

QuirkyAngel said:
Kouki-kun can be anywhere he wants. Konoha is where everyone (most of everyone) is headed. Yugakure is steadily being invaded. Team Hebi is in Tanigakure...which is a neutral zone in terms of Kakureyami vs ninja war...but it's being controlled by a character whose goals are morally ambiguous. EnY Palace is another option for neutral characters who have nothing to do. Take your pick :)
I'll need to do quite a bit of rereading before picking a spot. Everything that isn't school-related has become hard to remember.

BlacklegSanji said:
Okay I have an idea of how they could easily get past unnoticed, I'll reveal it later, when they are done with Yugakure of course, either by being defeated or levelling the town.
Well a heads up they'll likely be facing Grannie Asys at first, with her Moonbear-sister Kirami(about 13 feet on all fours, eighteen feet on two legs.)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]That's true. I guess I'm back in the game then. Now I just need to sort out what he's been doing all this time.

[/QUOTE]
Literally have him wake up in a pile of hookers with sunshades on crooked and go 'Cripes, that's right, I have a war to go win, hookers and blow can wait!' xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Literally have him wake up in a pile of hookers with sunshades on crooked and go 'Cripes, that's right, I have a war to go win, hookers and blow can wait!' xD

[/QUOTE]
You forgot the traffic cone

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Literally have him wake up in a pile of hookers with sunshades on crooked and go 'Cripes, that's right, I have a war to go win, hookers and blow can wait!' xD

[/QUOTE]
That's my backup plan.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol Infi why do you encourage foolishness?

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean foolishness? You said you could something about this serious issue I'm having.

I'm taking in these cough drops like candy my throat hurts so freakin bad.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'll need to do quite a bit of rereading before picking a spot. Everything that isn't school-related has become hard to remember.

[/QUOTE]
Good luck. White keeps summaries updated so that might help. It's shorter than actually re-reading posts, but still pretty long :/

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Looks like we may have a fight on our hand soon =/ COS PEOPLE CAN'T LEAVE DOVE AND HER STUFF ALONE.
Yup, 20/10 confirmed everybody except for like, two peoples, hate birds. Evil bird hating birdhaters (>A>)

[/QUOTE]
Shinsei is always ready for a fight.

QuirkyAngel said:
Good luck. White keeps summaries updated so that might help. It's shorter than actually re-reading posts, but still pretty long :/
Shinsei is always ready for a fight.
Yea, we just need our stuff replied to is all -.-

IG42 said:
Well i'm still writing a reply myself. You're an annoying tough act to follow @White Masquerade, it's like you've turned up the gravity several notches
Lol. The outside world will be nothing for you.

@Arkytior

Do you have honey? That will help soothe your throat. Saltwater too if you want to gargle that. It will taste a bit nasty though.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Do you have honey? That will help soothe your throat. Saltwater too if you want to gargle that. It will taste a bit nasty though.
I have tea and cough drops. I can't gargle for shit when my throat is sore (trust me I've tried and failed in the past) and I don't think we have honey.

@Arkytior

Wouldn't you agree that Conquest has better maps and level design? I'm not a fan of the writing, especially with Corrin's stupidity throughout the route, but each chapter has made me appreciate the usefulness of status staves, the dragonvein mechanic, and armored units. I managed to get Tomebreaker and Renewal on Ignatius and he's an amazing wall on par with Xander.

GasMaskie said:
@Arkytior
Wouldn't you agree that Conquest has better maps and level design? I'm not a fan of the writing, especially with Corrin's stupidity throughout the route, but each chapter has made me appreciate the usefulness of status staves, the dragonvein mechanic, and armored units. I managed to get Tomebreaker and Renewal on Ignatius and he's an amazing wall on par with Xander.
I take it Ignatius isn't well known for his resistance stat?

Is Renewal still as OP as before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back