Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Nothing wrong with Texas. I think ._.
I don't think much is actually wrong with it, but I've met a lot of people that think cowboys roam the streets like an old western.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
If you're fine wearing black when it's 90 degrees out then no. You'd want to go to California or Nevada or Arizona if you want to be cooked.
Back from converting that into a scale that makes sense, that's sort of top end for summer around here

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
( :P ) What's wrong with Georgia?

Too country?
You'd hate Georgia too if you had to drive diagonally across the state in 80+ degree weather for at least 5-6 hours straight. When traffic is extremely backed up.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I don't think much is actually wrong with it, but I've met a lot of people that think cowboys roam the streets like an old western.

[/QUOTE]
I also have family in Texas. Never have I thought that when I went to visit them

Arkytior said:
I also have family in Texas. Never have I thought that when I went to visit them
I wish there were more people like you. The hope of learning to lasso cows and live on a ranch is something many people have told me about, but they're always dissapointed when they get here.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I wish there were more people like you. The hope of learning to lasso cows and live on a ranch is something many people have told me about, but they're always dissapointed when they get here.

[/QUOTE]
Isn't it just like everywhere else except with a different local accent and some more dust?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I wish there were more people like you. The hope of learning to lasso cows and live on a ranch is something many people have told me about, but they're always dissapointed when they get here.

[/QUOTE]
The only places I think of being wide areas everywhere is Arizona cause (again) I have family there and his car windows all exploded once cause of the heat. For some reason that equals desert for me even though I know I'm wrong.

And New Mexico cause I have a friend who would visit family every year and she'd get us something there and often times it had to do with a desert.

IG42 said:
Isn't it just like everywhere else except with a different local accent and some more dust?
Pretty much. It's a big city and a bit like New York, since nobody ever sleeps in the downtown area.

IG42 said:
Back from converting that into a scale that makes sense, that's sort of top end for summer around here
Haha. Stop calling your weird measurement the right one. You would think 32 degrees Celsius is COLD right? Since the number is LOW RIGHT? NO! 32 degrees Celsius is freaking hot. YOUR unit of temperature makes no sense!

"It's 90 degrees F outside."

"Oh wow, that's hot man."

I know right?"

AS OPPOSED TO:

"It's 32 degrees C outside."

"Oh wow, that's cold man."

"Uhh...it's kind of not."

Arkytior said:
You'd hate Georgia too if you had to drive diagonally across the state in 80+ degree weather for at least 5-6 hours straight. When traffic is extremely backed up.
Drive diagonally, lmao! That sounds oddly fun but scary too.

@Lucem Tenebris

I won't lie. I expect people in cowboy hats to be the majority of Texas

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Drive diagonally, lmao! That sounds oddly fun but scary too.

[/QUOTE]
It was annoying

Arkytior said:
The only places I think of being wide areas everywhere is Arizona cause (again) I have family there and his car windows all exploded once cause of the heat. For some reason that equals desert for me even though I know I'm wrong.
And New Mexico cause I have a friend who would visit family every year and she'd get us something there and often times it had to do with a desert.
I've had similar experiences down in Mexico when my stepfather took us to visit family. Some areas made me think we had wandered into the Sahara.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
I won't lie. I expect people in cowboy hats to be the majority of Texas
Cowboy hats are a surefire way to identify a tourist here. That and oversized belt buckles.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I've had similar experiences down in Mexico when my stepfather took us to visit family. Some areas made me think we had wandered into the Sahara.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds dry to me. No the.

She gave me a white desert keychain or something. Equals desert country to me lol

@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]
Nothing wrong with Texas. I think ._.

@Arkytior

( :P ) What's wrong with Georgia?

Too country?

@IG42

If you're fine wearing black when it's 90 degrees out then no. You'd want to go to California or Nevada or Arizona if you want to be cooked.

@clarinetti

Hey there Clari-chan! Hoshie is right after the next Kirigakure post. So Kiri then Hoshie. Akane is going to sweat. I'm ready for you.
You're ready for me, huh? Well, I'd expect nothing less from you, my friend and rival! I look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve, White-chan (^.^)

(Even though your methods of measuring the temperature are questionable at best) XP

Otherwise, how goes it this fine evening, ladies and gents?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha. Stop calling your weird measurement the right one. You would think 32 degrees Celsius is COLD right? Since the number is LOW RIGHT? NO! 32 degrees Celsius is freaking hot. YOUR unit of temperature makes no sense!
"It's 90 degrees F outside."

"Oh wow, that's hot man."

I know right?"

AS OPPOSED TO:

"It's 32 degrees C outside."

"Oh wow, that's cold man."

"Uhh...it's kind of not."

[/QUOTE]
0 is cold because it's the lowest number. Celsius makes sense because it is based on the freezing and boiling points of pure water, not some random brine some other Jerry bloke with a silly long name scooped out of the sodding Baltic!

IG42 said:
0 is cold because it's the lowest number. Celsius makes sense because it is based on the freezing and boiling points of pure water, not some random brine some other Jerry bloke with a silly long name scooped out of the sodding Baltic!
Well where the heck are you going to find pure water nowadays huh? Certainly not anywhere actual people are living. I'll gladly come across the pond and give you a piece of my mind IG

White Masquerade]Well where the heck are you going to find [B][I]pure[/I][/B] water nowadays huh? Certainly not anywhere actual people are living. I'll gladly come across the pond and give you a piece of my mind IG [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I got yer back mate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Let Masque try'n'show us what for. She'll be right on path greetin for a beatin.
Gotta finish this fluffy post first, then we can talk about who's jumping which body of water and who isn't getting beaten you Scottish valkyrie

Alright then, go get 'em folks- may the best guy/ gal win!!!

587d1cb5298b91596d05980c5ccb35cdd3b40501cd0f615c061da9ab76cc9ea5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back