Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]^v^ No worries. This is where Ja likes to be, with his back against the wall. I only Sumire would do that to him once before the RP is over =(

[/QUOTE]
Mmhmm (-n-)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Mmhmm (-n-)

[/QUOTE]
xD okay, i'm shutting up and moving to update a bit of the summary. I can't wait to RP with you friend

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD okay, i'm shutting up and moving to update a bit of the summary. I can't wait to RP with you friend

[/QUOTE]
Lol, and you have two current opportunities, with Uzuzab and with convincing Poppie Tonce not to rip Ja Jankin's arm off and tongue out xD

Good luck, Poppie Tonce is a bit rough.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Lol, and you have two current opportunities, with Uzuzab and with convincing Poppie Tonce not to rip Ja Jankin's arm off and tongue out xD
Good luck, Poppie Tonce is a bit rough.

[/QUOTE]
post-38741-they-dont-scare-me-Im-not-scar-Hqrd.gif

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Poppie Tonce and Mangetsu-
post-33308-You-dont-know-me-But-youre-abo-I9U4.gif

[/QUOTE]
Rofl. For some strange reason, I feel both our gifs represent our inner spirit people xD

My inner spirit person is Jason Statham? Coolio. Honestly it's just another Fast and Furious Gif lol

Also I need to compile Dove and Eclipse's data into one at some point, but I've been too lazy too as of yet -.-

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]My inner spirit person is Jason Statham? Coolio. Honestly it's just another Fast and Furious Gif lol
Also I need to compile Dove and Eclipse's data into one at some point, but I've been too lazy too as of yet -.-

[/QUOTE]
Up to you when. I won't be waiting for you to do it, so be aware!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Up to you when. I won't be waiting for you to do it, so be aware!

[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I'm still trying to catch up with what all has happened.

Especially given her position as a fulcrum these days. Uwah, I still can't believe what started as me making a tiny, blind, pacifist backgroundish character that doesn't get up to much and tags along with the main characters turned into Dove Nokuma, figure head of a city rising from the ashes, granddaughter to the elders of her Clan and the current leaders of the city rising from the ashes, leader of the unification of nations, Princess of the Kakureyami, friend to the Ninja, chakra-based, nigh immortal protector of all she cares for, basis and leader of a special forces swordsman team and all the other jazz that I can't think of right now.

All this and she's barely even been a tangible member of the main groups.

WHERE DID I GO SO WRONG?!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]To be honest, I'm still trying to catch up with what all has happened.
Especially given her position as a fulcrum these days. Uwah, I still can't believe what started as me making a tiny, blind, pacifist backgroundish character that doesn't get up to much and tags along with the main characters turned into Dove Nokuma, figure head of a city rising from the ashes, granddaughter to the elders of her Clan and the current leaders of the city rising from the ashes, leader of the unification of nations, Princess of the Kakureyami, friend to the Ninja, chakra-based, nigh immortal protector of all she cares for, basis and leader of a special forces swordsman team and all the other jazz that I can't think of right now.

All this and she's barely even been a tangible member of the main groups.

WHERE DID I GO SO WRONG?!

[/QUOTE]
You said "yes". That's where you messed up. Also, is that a duplicate app?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You said "yes". That's where you messed up. Also, is that a duplicate app?

[/QUOTE]
Was for a moment, I had to post it so that I could edit it and fix the coding error. Pretty much did something in a way that I couldn't remove the coding properly without posting it with the messed up redundant coding that fixed the issue, and then edited it to get the fixed product before removing the redundant coding(now that it was unneeded) and deleted the Application xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Was for a moment, I had to post it so that I could edit it and fix the coding error. Pretty much did something in a way that I couldn't remove the coding properly without posting it with the messed up redundant coding that fixed the issue, and then edited it to get the fixed product before removing the redundant coding(now that it was unneeded) and deleted the Application xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol. I understand. BBCODE is a pain in the butt sometimes. BBcode is what first got me into Chinese meditation music.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. I understand. BBCODE is a pain in the butt sometimes. BBcode is what first got me into Chinese meditation music.

[/QUOTE]
Yea, well, pretty much I was dealing with an invisible strike through marker somewhere, so I had to repetitively place numerous 'end strikethrough' markers to fix it, then post it to make the strike through disappear, but leaving all the redundant end strike through markers apparent, which meant I had to edit the new post, now with now invisible strike through marker, and remove all the end caps for it.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, well, pretty much I was dealing with an invisible strike through marker somewhere, so I had to repetitively place numerous 'end strikethrough' markers to fix it, then post it to make the strike through disappear, but leaving all the redundant end strike through markers apparent, which meant I had to edit the new post, now with now invisible strike through marker, and remove all the end caps for it.

[/QUOTE]
Omg. What? You sound like the guy in Gas' video posted on the last page xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/naruto-rebirth-kakureyami-final-arc.108820/page-668#post-4831825 said:
Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami (Final Arc)[/URL]
All you need to do is watch like minute 3-4 to get a taste, lol. He starts to walk on a path you can't follow
Damn.... that's crazy...

Oh, Dove has been updated by the by =P

I didn't if that was thing,but if her accepting the votes of her two comrades mean she voted for herself sure.Didn't wanna ruin the post with han saying oh by the way i vote for my self. But is that allowed or no ? @White Masquerade

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I didn't if that was thing,but if her accepting the votes of her two comrades mean she voted for herself sure.Didn't wanna ruin the post with han saying oh by the way i vote for my self. But is that allowed or no ? @Veirrianna Valentine
Ah, oops. Gotcha

[/QUOTE]

I love Uzazab's (and every female White controls') logic about Maika:

"He cured me from a disease that made me want to kill random people for no reason. He must be after my body." xD

Nowhere in any way shape or form have I portrayed Maika as a perv of any kind, and yet because he's male, all the girls assume he's eyeballing them and has a sleazy ulterior motive for helping them. Did I miss something, White?!?!

@White Masquerade

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back