Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_mv1re5vkkN1qgp7t8o6_400.gif

The feels I'm getting in this Shinobu post... Dammit, why must "yuu" be so so emotional right now, Yuu? >///<

Anyway, posting now before I cry any more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
V, pls no. Plezz. He's a nice guy, polite and quiet and respectful and not overbearing, and yet somehow he's always being attacked by women for being a creep. Am I missing something about what chicks dig? Because I'm pretty sure that IRL that I grew up in a society where ladies admired all those qualities in a man. A real man. A gentleman. And yet somehow he's being portrayed as the antagonist of a crappy highschool Shoujo manga! xD
*feels a little sympathy*

Because bad situations fall on even the most gentlemanly of characters. It's how they react to these bad situations that make them true gentlemen.

Also--from Chiaki's notes derived from living in EnYP--all females/geishas have different qualities they like in a man/customer. Lily likes serious, hard-working men, Daisy likes the frivolous, fun-loving ones, Mistress Moon likes the ones that pay the most money, etc. The list goes on and on^^

Kinzu Hekmatyar]I at least have a sneaking suspicion on how this will pan out but. I'll keep it to myself to see how it really work out. [/QUOTE] No! The Hanbungetsu party should not wait for the situation to pan out. We must take initiative! xD Han currently has 3 votes. Which means we need one more to win. There are 3 other voters: Romi is the most likely(of the 3) to vote for Han due to genuine love for Kiri. Hisao is probably the easiest to bribe. Tsukiko ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL] ) is an unknown factor.

Either way the Han party holds 3 votes, so there's no way anyone else can win ( ;) ) The worst that can happen is that no one else votes Han, the election is stalled, and our characters are trapped in the Mizukage's office for god knows long staring at each other.

QuirkyAngel said:
Either way the Han party holds 3 votes, so there's no way anyone else can win ( ;) ) The worst that can happen is that no one else votes Han, the election is stagnated, and our characters are trapped in the Mizukage's office for who knows how long staring at each other.
This was QuirkyAngel's last message before all the characters involved ended up floating in the oblivion as a filler arc opened up through Secret Factors that ate up all their screentime.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]^v^ No worries. This is where Ja likes to be, with his back against the wall. I only Sumire would do that to him once before the RP is over =(

[/QUOTE]
She'll be happy to hang him on her wall and make him her personal dartboard. He only needs to ask.

Hisao is interested only in himself and thinks that Tsukiko can get him more money/power. He'll probably stick with Tsukiko xD

Especially since he only has one son left alive to get him anywhere

@Kanra23

What shall be fun?

@Strawberry Preserves

Haha. You're right about that. If Anpan were to even think about attending someone's funeral, he'd ruin it.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

OH TMO. I loved Shinobu for her spunk, but I Love Yuu for her heart =/

@QuirkyAngel

Truer words have never been spoken Quirkstar. On all the issues you brought up. Stop looking at my notes. Switch voting is allowed. And Ja wouldn't mind that either. RP the scene with me. =) I love RPing "player-type" characters

@GasMaskie

Lol. If you want that to happen, I don't mind =P

@Arkytior

*zips lips* Let's just see what happens. I'm going to enjoy it. Very much.

@The Suspicious Eye

Alright ( :) ). My worst will be done. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

@Stickdom

I'll admit for the 1st time in this RP, something has happened that's completely unexpected. In just the beginning of this arc, the Peace-Party has turned from a few members into a much bigger group. Yuu joining is the most worrisome of all. As well as another mystery person. Let's see if you guys can pull it together.

White Masquerade]@Kanra23 What shall be fun? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]

Haha. You're right about that. If Anpan were to even think about attending someone's funeral, he'd ruin it.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

OH TMO. I loved Shinobu for her spunk, but I Love Yuu for her heart =/

@QuirkyAngel

Truer words have never been spoken Quirkstar. On all the issues you brought up. Stop looking at my notes. Switch voting is allowed. And Ja wouldn't mind that either. RP the scene with me. =) I love RPing "player-type" characters

@GasMaskie

Lol. If you want that to happen, I don't mind =P

@Arkytior

*zips lips* Let's just see what happens. I'm going to enjoy it. Very much.

@The Suspicious Eye

Alright ( :) ). My worst will be done. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

@Stickdom

I'll admit for the 1st time in this RP, something has happened that's completely unexpected. In just the beginning of this arc, the Peace-Party has turned from a few members into a much bigger group. Yuu joining is the most worrisome of all. As well as another mystery person. Let's see if you guys can pull it together.
I think I was the only one you left out. Thanks -.-

xD

And hell yea, peace party for the win!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I think I was the only one you left out. Thanks -.-
xD

And hell yea, peace party for the win!

[/QUOTE]
No, lol. We spoke yesterday already, we have nothing new to discuss =P At least until I Re-look over Dove

Hey White, since I wasn't involved enough to read the details and I'm too lazy busy to read the summary right now, what's the state of Kiri right now? As a whole and in general, I don't need specific details, just what the village and surrounding beaches and stuff look like at first glance.

@White Masquerade

Stickdom said:
Hey White, since I wasn't involved enough to read the details and I'm too lazy busy to read the summary right now, what's the state of Kiri right now? As a whole and in general, I don't need specific details, just what the village and surrounding beaches and stuff look like at first glance.
@White Masquerade
It looks like an island covered in mist ._.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It looks like an island covered in mist ._.

[/QUOTE]
>_> thanks, Captain Obvious. I meant are there any scars of the battle that would be obvious at first glance to a newcomer? Craters? Scorch marks? Anything?

Stickdom said:
>_> thanks, Captain Obvious. I meant are there any scars of the battle that would be obvious at first glance to a newcomer? Craters? Scorch marks? Anything?
Ahm, some of the streets and buildings are a bit of a mess, at least one destroyed house, and a whole going through the kage's building from where Dove marched through it.

Stickdom said:
6a468f80cb1384d681440115d6e6d1b9.gif

Yes there are scars everywhere once you are past the mist. The beach is shifted, the forests are mostly destroyed, and the village itself is a bit wrecked as Veryanna has said

@GasMaskie

You are correct. It is depopulated

Kanra23 said:
Hide is headed to the Mizukage office, and Haruto is also somewhere in kirigakure. They may vote for someone ...
I thought only the people from Kirigakure, or plan to live in Kiri, count as voters =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back