Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Stickdom said:
I love Uzazab's (and every female White controls') logic about Maika:
"He cured me from a disease that made me want to kill random people for no reason. He must be into me." xD

Nowhere in any way shape or form have I portrayed Maika as a perv of any kind, and yet because he's male, all the girls assume he's eyeballing them and has a sleazy ulterior motive for helping them. Did I miss something, White?!?!

@White Masquerade
Don't worry, I can totes mcgotes have Dove join in so he doesn't feel like only Masque's girls are after him xD

V, pls no. Plezz. He's a nice guy, polite and quiet and respectful and not overbearing, and yet somehow he's always being attacked by women for being a creep. Am I missing something about what chicks dig? Because I'm pretty sure that IRL that I grew up in a society where ladies admired all those qualities in a man. A real man. A gentleman. And yet somehow he's being portrayed as the antagonist of a crappy highschool Shoujo manga! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, V, I don't care if Dove joins in too. If it's going to be a running gag, it might as well be everyone xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. No one is piling on anybody

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'm curious, what's Dove's rank now? Since she's not Eclipse, and is so far from the Dove we knew before and all.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh, I'm curious, what's Dove's rank now? Since she's not Eclipse, and is so far from the Dove we knew before and all.

[/QUOTE]
Not sure yet, it looks the same, but it might change

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Not sure yet, it looks the same, but it might change

[/QUOTE]
I just wondered given the latest action she's been in. Facing the Memroiam, Hidan and Kisame, as well as her 'fight' against Ja and finally her and Shinsei's duel. I just figured she'd been up to a lot of brawling this Arc as opposed to the previous ones. =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I just wondered given the latest action she's been in. Facing the Memroiam, Hidan and Kisame, as well as her 'fight' against Ja and finally her and Shinsei's duel. I just figured she'd been up to a lot of brawling this Arc as opposed to the previous ones. =P

[/QUOTE]
Yup. Really, it wasn't done earlier because you had Eclipse in this shroud of mystery. I couldn't do anything with no information =/ So if all is clear now, I can take a final look again

AFK

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yup. Really, it wasn't done earlier because you had Eclipse in this shroud of mystery. I couldn't do anything with no information =/ So if all is clear now, I can take a final look again
AFK

[/QUOTE]
The shroud of mystery was totes worth it xD

And yeah, with the Addendum's added and the like it should have all of Dove's current data, and then whatever has happened in the tale since.

And and slight correction so as to not do a disservice to Dove, but she didn't beat Hidan...

She practically treated him like a chew toy.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]She practically treated him like a chew toy.

[/QUOTE]
This is sort of how my RWBY RP character is being treated right now, except verbally

IG42 said:
This is sort of how my RWBY RP character is being treated right now, except verbally
.... would help you out but I still haven't learned anything about ReadWhat'sBelowYou =/

@Mekuto

Definitely creeped me out. Dru's eyes and Mekuto's swords take the cake for wackiness

[QUOTE="White Masquerade].... would help you out but I still haven't learned anything about ReadWhat'sBelowYou =/

[/QUOTE]
What still?

360Wynaut.png

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That is a very good joke. (^.^)
Not sure actually. I'm judging it by it's cover and I don't know why. It doesn't look like I'll enjoy it

[/QUOTE]
I dragged my older sister into it, on first encounters there were two characters she thought would annoy the hell out of her.

It took two episodes after their respective introductions to be proven dead wrong.

IG42 said:
I dragged my older sister into it, on first encounters there were two characters she thought would annoy the hell out of her.
It took two episodes after their respective introductions to be proven dead wrong.
=/ What would you bet that I'd like it? How much money? Any units you want to put it in.

@Veirrianna Valentine

lol. Veryana. (>u>). I think we're going to have an interesting relationship by the time this RP is over

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
lol. Veryana. (>u>). I think we're going to have an interesting relationship by the time this RP is over

[/QUOTE]
What? The people of New Yugakure were nice to him, just like I knew they would be. Not my fault I've literally been waiting for you to send either Tainan or Ja Jankin to New Yugakure for the entirety of since I introduced it.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]What? The people of New Yugakure were nice to him, just like I knew they would be. Not my fault I've literally been waiting for you to send either Tainan or Ja Jankin to New Yugakure for the entirety of since I introduced it.

[/QUOTE]
xD You're a trouble maker

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=/ What would you bet that I'd like it? How much money? Any units you want to put it in.

[/QUOTE]
Tell you what, you go watch it and if you can come back and honestly tell us you don't like i will buy you the Humble Bundle with the above average paid bonuses

IG42 said:
Nora. I thought she would be the bane of the show. And then, she grew on me xD

IG42 said:
Tell you what, you go watch it and if you can come back and honestly tell us you don't like i will buy you the Humble Bundle with the above average paid bonuses
Tempting. Before I sleep, I'll try to fit in a episode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back