Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:

[media]

[/media]

The mechanics behind it is impressive. He went through all this trouble to beat a level with only half an A button press.
Gas...

He really held the button for 12 hours. WOW. I have so many comments. I feel so stupid. I feel in awe. Why is this guy not a physicist?

It's tool-assisted, he probably fast-forwarded 12 hours. He's probably the one man who knows SM64 better than anyone else since he's got more videos of levels cleared with with no A presses or no buttons at all except the C button. I think he's a computer science major or something.

GasMaskie said:
It's tool-assisted, he probably fast-forwarded 12 hours. He's probably the one man who knows SM64 better than anyone else since he's got more videos of levels cleared with with no A presses or no buttons at all except the C button. I think he's a computer science major or something.
Wow. >_>. Let me use my paltry intellect to create a post. Thanks for ruining my day Gasmaskie

Nana jumps through a series of parallel universes by vibrating at intense speeds and then eventually makes it back to the normal universe at the exact position where Roku is. Roku explodes into a fine bloody mist.

GasMaskie said:
Nana jumps through a series of parallel universes by vibrating at intense speeds and then eventually makes it back to the normal universe at the exact position where Roku is. Roku explodes into a fine bloody mist.
No, lol. No breaking the law of the universe here in this RP

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No, lol. No breaking the law of the universe here in this RP

[/QUOTE]
...This is the Naruto world. What laws?

Whooooooo.

SO TEAM HEBI post tomorrow. And intros are done. Updating that summary and then we can do this thing friends! Let us end this quickly and efficiently! I hunger to see what you have in store for me =)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Whooooooo.
SO TEAM HEBI post tomorrow. And intros are done. Updating that summary and then we can do this thing friends! Let us end this quickly and efficiently! I hunger to see what you have in store for me =)

[/QUOTE]
Quickly and efficiently? I think you've got your threads mixed up, White- since when have we ever been either of those things? XP

I'll get my posts up soon for Uzazab and Maika, and for New Yugakure(Stupid Ja Jankin thinks that Kakureyami's top Spymaster isn't on a watchlist, puh-lease.)

As for Rei, well, I'm not sure. I knew what was going to happen. From Orisas' attitude Rei had two plans, either Orisas magically agrees with Dove and Rei stays with Dove, or Dove leaves Rei, but Orisas won't have her stay and Rei disappears for a bit only to wind up being semi-Dove-Plotcentric.

Instead Orisas just had to be not-an-arse to Rei, which I hadn't accounted for, so I'm tyrn figure out where to place her.

Thanks for that @White Masquerade

Hey White, do you have plans for a post regarding Yuu and Isobu, or should I start working on something so that there's less absence of recent posts from me? xD

@Veirrianna Valentine

V, you're welcome for everything I give you. Really it's no problem at all =)))))) hugs friend?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

TMOHXH, I can definitely do one for Yuu. I love giving you nicknames btw. Lol. They change every few weeks

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Ja Jankin is still an idiot xD

[/QUOTE]
Show him around (:3). He genuinely wants to share in the love.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Show him around (:3). He genuinely wants to share in the love.

[/QUOTE]
Yea, don't worry, post is most'a'th'ways done. He'll get to see plenty...

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, don't worry, post is most'a'th'ways done. He'll get to see plenty...

[/QUOTE]
Lol. If by plenty I hope you mean campfires and smores. Ain't New Yugakure about friendship? It'd be a shame if word got out it's just a lie (:B)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. If by plenty I hope you mean campfires and smores. Ain't New Yugakure about friendship? It'd be a shame if word got out it's just a lie (:B)

[/QUOTE]
Oh the Citizens that inhabit New Yugakure love new company... it's those smart people up at the top that you've got to worry about xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh the Citizens that inhabit New Yugakure love new company... it's those smart people up at the top that you've got to worry about xD

[/QUOTE]
Excellent! Then let's get into it VerryAnna Valentine ( :) ) Let us enjoy this last arc

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Excellent! Then let's get into it VerryAnna Valentine ( :) ) Let us enjoy this last arc

[/QUOTE]
Yup, and sooner the last arc is over, sooner the ...Prequel to the Trequel... arrives ( ;) )

No I will not, problem? (8))

Last edited by a moderator:
Veirrianna Valentine]There's why Ja's stupid xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
^v^ No worries. This is where Ja likes to be, with his back against the wall. I only Sumire would do that to him once before the RP is over =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back