Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Daradei just a house wrecker(<_<)

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Relax xD . I can assure you Daradei is not into the new Chiaki

Arkytior said:
I have to take senior pictures today
Be careful. If you ever commit a crime or become famous, they are going STRAIGHT to your senior picture!

Kanra23 said:
We have missed the date for our senior pictures twice now because of uncontrollable variables (aka too much snow)
Ouch. Snow day? Don't they make you make that up so your school ends later?

Kanra23 said:
We have missed the date for our senior pictures twice now because of uncontrollable variables (aka too much snow)
I wish T.T

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Does Shinsei...

Have a problem..?

Does he want to settle something? My ears are open Quirkstar (-n-)
I don't know what you're talking about, White. Shinsei's not doing anything but chatting (:3)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
This is optional. Your guy may be already headed to Kumogakure. Where he goes is up to you.
Okaaaaaay. The choice is stalking Akane or Nana, huh... 'tis always good to try something new.

Oh by the way

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Okaaaaaay. The choice is stalking Akane or Nana, huh... 'tis always good to try something new.

[/QUOTE]
Anpan best be getting himself over to Kumogakure, before Akane has to go after him herself... running after him on crutches XP

Also, how's it going, folks?

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
Anpan best be getting himself over to Kumogakure, before Akane has to go after him herself... running after him on crutches XP
In all seriousness though... did Anpan end up getting that sashimi of his in Kirigakure? I mean, that's pretty much why Anpan wanted to go there rather than fighting off Kakureyami dudes, and since there was a notable amount of dialogue dedicated to the topic of food, I'm curious. ;p
The dream of sliced raw fish goes forever unfulfilled. It just ain't the same to eat without friends. Well, you can be sure that his next goal after finding Akane is to eat ramen and yakiniku in Konoha....

Unfortunately for Akane's health, Anpan does not have a clue about where she is right now. :P

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]The dream of sliced raw fish goes forever unfulfilled. It just ain't the same to eat without friends. Well, you can be sure that his next goal after finding Akane is to eat ramen and yakiniku in Konoha....
Unfortunately for Akane's health, Anpan does not have a clue about where she is right now. :P

[/QUOTE]
Yes- we'll have to make sure that neither Ichiraku Ramen or Yakiniku are accidently destroyed during the battle in Konoha.

Hmmm, yes, that just might be a bit problematic right there... is Anpan taking a boat back to the mainland by chance? If he lands in Horosaki or one of the other ports, Akane could send him a letter with her whereabouts. Unless you'd rather give Anpan a chance to go solo a bit, meet some other cool people and so forth.

clarinetti said:
Yes- we'll have to make sure that neither Ichiraku Ramen or Yakiniku are accidently destroyed during the battle in Konoha.
Hmmm, yes, that just might be a bit problematic right there... is Anpan taking a boat back to the mainland by chance? If he lands in Horosaki or one of the other ports, Akane could send him a letter with her whereabouts. Unless you'd rather give Anpan a chance to go solo a bit, meet some other cool people and so forth.
Maybe he'll take a swim in the ocean, and let the waves take him to his destiny. xD White opened up an opportunity to meet Nana, and I am contemplating taking up the offer. Shrug shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back