Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Tsukiko would be the most stale faced Mizukage xD

No she would not create a Slug Festival

@Kiyoko Tomoe when I get to posting sometime this week want to try to do something together or me just mention Toshiro and you follow that post?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Not going to nominate Sumire?
Though, now that I'm thinking about it again, it might be a good opportunity for Sumire to get over her ninja dislike...or make it worse...hmm...

Romi would probably vote herself. Hisao would vote Tsukiko. If a third party was thrown in they'd still need four votes...@_@

You know what? I think I'll just pick a random name from a hat and logic out why Chiaki chose that person. :5/5:

QuirkyAngel said:
Though, now that I'm thinking about it again, it might be a good opportunity for Sumire to get over her ninja dislike...or make it worse...hmm...
Romi would probably vote herself. Hisao would vote Tsukiko. If a third party was thrown in they'd still need four votes...@_@

You know what? I think I'll just pick a random name from a hat and logic out why Chiaki chose that person. :5/5:
This is going to end up like that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean 3, everyone is going to vote for themselves except for one random smegger that elects Saiken or something

I vote for a passing vagrant, because that's about as much care I personally have for Kiri xD

Dove however would be more than happy to aid in relieving and rebuilding the city.

IG42 said:
This is going to end up like that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean 3, everyone is going to vote for themselves except for one random smegger that elects Saiken or something
LOL

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I vote for a passing vagrant, because that's about as much care I personally have for Kiri xD
Dove however would be more than happy to aid in relieving and rebuilding the city.

[/QUOTE]
*high fives you* Kiri is totally lame. Still. I am very interested to see how this Mizukage vote turns out. It sounds like it'll be hot between Romi, Tsukiko, and Hanbungetsu. I wouldn't mind if Han won

Roku makes Shadow Clones and spams Nana votes. I'm hoping Tsukiko wins over Romi though. Romi's aspirations will make Kirigakure too passive and neutral, perhaps some other village who ends up innovating through warfare decides to stomp on them later.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL
*high fives you* Kiri is totally lame. Still. I am very interested to see how this Mizukage vote turns out. It sounds like it'll be hot between Romi, Tsukiko, and Hanbungetsu. I wouldn't mind if Han won

[/QUOTE]
Working on the Sexy-Fun-Bathtimes_Jutsu as we speak, by the by =P

GasMaskie said:
Roku makes Shadow Clones and spams Nana votes. I'm hoping Tsukiko wins over Romi though. Romi's aspirations will make Kirigakure too passive and neutral, perhaps some other village who ends up innovating through warfare decides to stomp on them later.
^ Like Hoshie and the Land of Ions (:B)

@Veirrianna Valentine

Is Dove old enough for this (>u>)

*floats in to listen to discussion*

Well, I think any of them are a massive improvement after Shinji, but I'm putting my money on Hans- I like all the nominees well enough, but I think she would bear the weight/ responsibility of leading and rebuilding a country such as Kirigakure best.

Last edited by a moderator:
The village or her father

Tsukiko will do everything for the village xD

She hates that man lol

@Veirrianna Valentine

xD . I don't know how a bath would go down with so many people hating each other

Kanra23 said:
Tsukiko All the way. For what ever reason I have had a undying hate for every single one of the Gods this whole roleplay....
The Gods hate you too!

I have a post for you

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
xD . I don't know how a bath would go down with so many people hating each other

[/QUOTE]
Yes, because there's so much that could be further done to Suna at this point *looks over at charred ruins*

I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Don't kill me please... I have no qualms with Suna, and I'm sure that given the state of things, Hans and Hoshie can learn to get along... or at least set aside their differences to kick some Kakureyami butt.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Yea, who knows what might happen if Dove activates her Sexy-Bathtime jutsu in the middle of a fight. It might just turn into a bloodbath.

*floats away before anyone can criticize the awful pun*

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
Yes, because there's so much that could be further done to Suna at this point *looks over at charred ruins*
I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Don't kill me please... I have no qualms with Suna, and I'm sure that given the state of things, Hans and Hoshie can learn to get along... or at least set aside their differences to kick some Kakureyami butt.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Yea, who knows what might happen if Dove activates her Sexy-Bathtime jutsu in the middle of a fight. It might just turn into a bloodbath.

*floats away before anyone can criticize the awful pun*
Hey, you think that's bad, I've got a pun that's been sitting, presumably, unnoticed since I made Dove's Grandparents xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]._. Oh gosh V. I'm scared to go anywhere near Yugakure now

[/QUOTE]
Oh no, it's just a stupidly obvious pun that nobody has figured out yet. Kinda disappointing.

Kanra23 said:
Tsukiko All the way. For what ever reason I have had a undying hate for every single one of the Gods this whole roleplay....
Really? I think they're interesting...

My order of like from most to least: Masami, Hoshi, Romi, Kenzo, Kinnosuke(I don't know much about her =/)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh no, it's just a stupidly obvious pun that nobody has figured out yet. Kinda disappointing.

[/QUOTE]
It wouldn't have anything to do with their names now, would it? (>u>)

QuirkyAngel said:
Really? I think they're interesting...
My order of like from most to least: Masami, Hoshi, Romi, Kenzo, Kinnosuke(I don't know much about her =/)
They honestly seem like White's way of telling us that if we wipe out the Kakureyami then Ninjas will end up ruining everything because the GS5 are all nationalists who want to gain influence in the midst of all the chaos. The Super Soldiers are more likely to get wiped out rather than the Gods because of PCs are primarily ninja-affiliated.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey, hey, that man gave her life

[/QUOTE]
His mistake huh? Cause if she does become Mizukage (which I kinda hope she does xD ) the first question she'll have regarding her power would be about taking prisoners xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back