Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
I've heard of bathing suits in actual bathrooms in anime but I don't think you're actually allowed anything other than a towel in bathhouses.
Apparently in steam rooms you get a lot towel to cover your junk, not that anyone told Hugh Jackman about that in advance.

Oh White, you're wonderful, you know that, hmmm? I'm so fired up right now, I'd start working on a reply right now... if I didn't have Bio to do XP, but still, this arc is going to be something else. Looking forward to seeing what's in store for everyone (> :D )

*returns to hermit cave*

@White Masquerade

Cliff hanger ending makes me unsure where to place Chiaki...

Am I good to assume that Daradei and the former god of earth took Tomo to Kumo for his trial? Or did Tomo, you know, resist arrest ( :) )?

QuirkyAngel said:
@White Masquerade
Cliff hanger ending makes me unsure where to place Chiaki...

Am I good to assume that Daradei and the former god of earth took Tomo to Kumo for his trial? Or did Tomo, you know, resist arrest ( :) )?
Lol. You'll see. I'm working on Chiaki's post right now

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]*Twiddle thumbs* This is like waiting for a professor to grade your paper.

[/QUOTE]
( :P ) you make me laugh

Kinzu Hekmatyar] Just gonna vote an nominate Chiaki lol [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
...is that a plan to keep Chiaki in Kiri?

lol, no idea who Chiaki would choose. Tsukiko he knew way back in Kumo Camp, but Romi fought at the beach to free Kiri. He might even nominate Yasashii ( ;) )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I think she'd make a great Mizukage. Really

[/QUOTE]
Right because you don't just want to spend the entire time writing posts about her father trying to puppet her.

Six...Han, Yasashii, Chiaki, Hisao, Tsukiko...I'm missing someone...

@White Masquerade

Chiaki knows better than to try. He doesn't wanna die=P

Yasashii expressed an brief, if not joking interest. Nominating Han would mean that their relationship would have to be long distance, though given what he knows about Han's passion for her village, he'd think she was the best choice. If he knew Romi better he'd probably have picked her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back