Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yay *does victory lap* Mekuto has the soul of a very powerful ninja to deal, and he might even claim mastery over all of the souls in his blade so fun fun.

I like where he is at now, caught between the teachings of his clan and forging his own path.

Mekuto said:
Yay *does victory lap* Mekuto has the soul of a very powerful ninja to deal, and he might even claim mastery over all of the souls in his blade so fun fun.
I like where he is at now, caught between the teachings of his clan and forging his own path.
tumblr_n4xidbMT5r1rydwbvo1_500.gif

I want to see where he goes. He's one character I can't figure the path of

@Veirrianna Valentine

Lol. I don't mind that. xD I don't know if that'd fit for now or a filler after the RP is over

@Arkytior

Definitely, Tsukiko is included in the list

GasMaskie said:
So, is it alright if I throw up a post now or should I wait for your NPC posts?
Depends on you. I haven't given any set-up, so you'll be posting blind. That's kind of dangerous

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine Lol. I don't mind that. xD I don't know if that'd fit for now or a filler after the RP is over [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]

Definitely, Tsukiko is included in the list
Simple, we get up to the climatic fight, then all sit down for tea and biscuits, put on our bathing suits and head down to the local bathhouse because clearly the steam and relaxation will help us handle dealing with how to resolve our differences xD

It'll be Dove's new jutsu cos I know you'd love that (>u>)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Simple, we get up to the climatic fight, then all sit down for tea and biscuits, put on our bathing suits and head down to the local bathhouse because clearly the steam and relaxation will help us handle dealing with how to resolve our differences xD
It'll be Dove's new jutsu cos I know you'd love that (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Since when do people wear bathing suits in bathhouses in anime?

giphy.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Is this a serious question?
Depends, are you going to cite examples of when the trend started?

IG42 said:
Depends, are you going to cite examples of when the trend started?
I've heard of bathing suits in actual bathrooms in anime but I don't think you're actually allowed anything other than a towel in bathhouses.

As a public announcement, Maika's recent interactions, being semi-unrelated to the Kiri plot, can be assumed to have happened during the time-skip, so Maika is currently up to date with the story plot for anyone in Kumo who happens to run into him at the hospital (you know who you are that I'm talking to ;) ). Just for the sake of streamlining the plot. This has been a public service announcement, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back