Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
They honestly seem like White's way of telling us that if we wipe out the Kakureyami then Ninjas will end up ruining everything because the GS5 are all nationalists who want to gain influence in the midst of all the chaos. The Super Soldiers are more likely to get wiped out rather than the Gods because of PCs are primarily ninja-affiliated.
Well, if that is indeed the case, there is a simple solution to remedying that problem...

GasMaskie said:
They honestly seem like White's way of telling us that if we wipe out the Kakureyami then Ninjas will end up ruining everything because the GS5 are all nationalists who want to gain influence in the midst of all the chaos. The Super Soldiers are more likely to get wiped out rather than the Gods because of PCs are primarily ninja-affiliated.
Best not to under estimate the super soldiers, there may only be 6 but they are all pretty much insanely strong with personality issues.

@White Masquerade

A post for me??

Nemurigakure would probably be a better translation, maybe Hedorogakure but that seems to refer more to chemical waste/sludge.

@Kanra23

4/5 Super Soldiers have no aspirations or redeeming qualities so I don't see them surviving an encounter with the PCs once things start rolling. I see more potential in Jinan or Wunan making peace with ninjas over talking the SS down. Hale's likely the most reasonable of the bunch since she retains her mental faculties and a sense of morality so it might be possible to persuade her to stand aside while everyone's making a bum rush towards Jinan.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]So your're a Tsukiko supporter

[/QUOTE]
Nah, not really, I just think it's overrated, that's all xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Tsukiko wouldn't dare.

[/QUOTE]
Oh she so would xD

Her first act in honor of her mother

Kiyomi is crying right now, she'll get back to you later.

(aka Ark is trying to straighten her hair before going bed)

Arkytior said:
Kiyomi is crying right now, she'll get back to you later.
(aka Ark is trying to straighten her hair before going bed)
You have fun with that ;p

Btw, shall I wait for you to whip up a Yui post before doing anything with Akane?

Uhh sure. I can post tomorrow after practice. I need to actually sleep tonight since I have to get up early. Combined with the fact I didn't get a lost of rest yesterday because I was sick....

Yeah anyway. I need to actually get some sleep tonight ^.^'

Arkytior said:
Uhh sure. I can post tomorrow after practice. I need to actually sleep tonight since I have to get up early. Combined with the fact I didn't get a lost of rest yesterday because I was sick....
Yeah anyway. I need to actually get some sleep tonight ^.^'
Oh of course, I don't want to rush you or anything- please take your time. I just wanted to verify is all. Hope you feel better!

Nah you're fine. I do feel better thanks. I just ate way too much and it didn't sit well with me or something. In short last night wasn't fun lol

But now I'm putting away all my hair shit so I can sleep soon! :D

Arkytior said:
Tsukiko would be the most stale faced Mizukage xD
No she would not create a Slug Festival

@Kiyoko Tomoe when I get to posting sometime this week want to try to do something together or me just mention Toshiro and you follow that post?
I wouldn't mind working with you to finally do something with them, so just hit me up with a pm if you want to make a plan.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I wouldn't mind working with you to finally do something with them, so just hit me up with a pm if you want to make a plan.

[/QUOTE]
I will definitely do that~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back