Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Kanra23
Use bold my friend

To Anpan: (ovO) You can do what you'd like Anpan~

[/QUOTE]
I am afraid. That emoticon always causes me fear.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
Kaguya's yandere genes are stronk.
xD Freak, lol

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]I am afraid. That emoticon always causes me fear.

[/QUOTE]
I've been waiting to get you one-on-one =)

clarinetti said:
Yes- we'll have to make sure that neither Ichiraku Ramen or Yakiniku are accidently destroyed during the battle in Konoha.
Ichiraku Ramen was already stolen by Eien no Yoru Palace when Sumire took in Soba Ichiraku^^

@Kanra23

Did you just give the seven swords shadow powers? O.o

Kanra23 said:
nah I gave Hide a sword with shadow powers that are like the 7 swords
Ah...I see. It was this that confused me:

Kanra23 said:
"The metal that makes up your swords is the same as the metal that makes up the the 7 swords of the mist, and of course it has powers like them as well. I call them shadow blades, it's probably better I show you than explain" He said.
But re-reading it again, you made a separate series of swords an eighth sword ( :) )

all the seven swords have different powers ( can produce lightning, change shape, repair for drinking blood, is basically a living creature ect)

Heya White, before I have Maika address Shinsei randomly arriving in the hospital room, is Uzazab doing anything other than being a barfing sickie person?

Stickdom said:
Heya White, before I have Maika address Shinsei randomly arriving in the hospital room, is Uzazab doing anything other than being a barfing sickie person?
She can multitask while vomiting arsehole sludge?

Stickdom said:
Yes . She has something to say. You can go ahead and reply though

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](^U^) What's wrong with him?????

[/QUOTE]
Too many things to name.

But the worst thing he did was decrease an innocent boy's trust in people...by one whole percent! D:

Edit: He also blew up poor Roku's house =(

So is this going to be a long walk to Kumo or a flick of the wrist? Depends on whether Shirokko did anything funny with that kunai or what Hoshie did with the one that got left behind in the now exploderised building.

IG42 said:
So is this going to be a long walk to Kumo or a flick of the wrist? Depends on whether Shirokko did anything funny with that kunai or what Hoshie did with the one that got left behind in the now exploderised building.
Up to you. The kunais are all okay. Hoshie would never hurt her own Jinchuriki (-n-)

IG42 said:
I'm pretty sure she's still holding onto the kunai, waiting for her bf to trust that she'd pick it up^^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL. What do you think it is Quirkstar?? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'll die if you're right. Like right here on the spot.

Don't say it here (B')

[/QUOTE]
Alright. I won't say anything.

No need to get anyone's hopes up for no reason if I'm wrong (>u>)

Edit: And I wouldn't want you to die if I'm right.

GasMaskie said:
I'm not sure I want to know. Also, did you guys know that Mario can travel to a parallel universe by running in place for 12 hours straight?
O.o

@GasMaskie

That is a shocker. It'd be so cool if you had to hold down all the directions for 12 hours before the game let you go to the next level (=u=). They would praise the realism

@QuirkyAngel

(>u>) That's my rival. Too, too good. I expect nothing less

Users who are viewing this thread

Back