Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Hmm, point taken- its been cool, but it's probably time that our unlikely protagonists move on to Kirigakure (After all, can't let Shinsei, Chiaki, Han and Yasashii have all the fun ;p). I'll drop something over the weekend then hopefully, we'll see how well the work goes.
If you could throw some fire into Chiaki's and Hanbungetsu's relationship, I would appreciate it. I didn't get my way with him, but if I can't, then Han can't either (o'v'o)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Aka-An-Jo, personally a few of my most lovable yet irritating characters all on one team. (>A>) I hate you guys...

[/QUOTE]
Not that they're any match for Team Soddit

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh hey, you, does Dove's New Yu earn a spot on our poll btw? Or are we getting a new poll soon?

[/QUOTE]
It depends. If they are for peace, then I might just make a "Peacemakers" option cause there are others like Tainan, Romi, Maika, and a 1 or 2 others.

As for a new poll, NOOO! xD . We only have one more arc left! One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!

Peacemakers would be a good title. A very encompassing role that covers lots of peoples.

And Tainan needs to meet Dove xD

Like not a suggestion, I want it to at least happen once lol

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Peacemakers would be a good title. A very encompassing role that covers lots of peoples.
And Tainan needs to meet Dove xD

Like not a suggestion, I want it to at least happen once lol

[/QUOTE]
Haha, this could be done, either towards the end of Kiri or the start of the final arc.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, this could be done, either towards the end of Kiri or the start of the final arc.

[/QUOTE]
Sides, they've been needing to meet for a while now. Since around the start of Yugakure xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Sides, they've been needing to meet for a while now. Since around the start of Yugakure xD

[/QUOTE]
They were going to! But someone you know...caused Yugakure to explode ._.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]They were going to! But someone you know...caused Yugakure to explode ._.

[/QUOTE]
Yea, wonder who decided to write that post... hmmmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, wonder who decided to write that post... hmmmm...

[/QUOTE]
I only work with what's given to me ( ;) )

Arkytior said:
Don't do it Quirky! Don't listen to her xD
xD If Quirky keeps going, I just might post something that makes no sense, where he is kidnapped and lives happily forever with an NPC i created ^-^

You don't have a character you like in the RP? Or ANY RP's you've been in? Chiaki is my first =P

@Veirrianna Valentine

Yugakure setting has been updated with your info. Also the "Peace People" option has been added into the poll

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Yugakure setting has been updated with your info. Also the "Peace People" option has been added into the poll

[/QUOTE]
Coolio, I've amended my vote xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Coolio, I've amended my vote xD

[/QUOTE]
Lmao, yeah I see the huge difference! Everything else went down

I'm going to be at an all day tournament >.>

I have to be prepared that we might be there until 5

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmao, yeah I see the huge difference! Everything else went down

[/QUOTE]
xD

Just making the right, responsible decisions over here mate

White Masquerade] xD If Quirky keeps going said:
57a8c61c4db2d_BvVhx5HCAAABJar.jpglarge.jpg.d79353a70c5eb6403d9b020df923d15a.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• BvVhx5HCAAABJar.jpg large.jpg
    BvVhx5HCAAABJar.jpg large.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 13
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, wonder who decided to write that post... hmmmm...

[/QUOTE]
Because having an outright choice in the matter is so much better

Arkytior said:
Don't do it Quirky! Don't listen to her xD
I don't plan to ( ;) )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD If Quirky keeps going, I just might post something that makes no sense, where he is kidnapped and lives happily forever with an NPC i created ^-^
You don't have a character you like in the RP? Or ANY RP's you've been in? Chiaki is my first =P

[/QUOTE]
There's only one I can think of. He was my brother's creation. Then he became my own (<3)

As for this rp...Anpan's sorta growing on me =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back