Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
SINHA <3<3<3<3

Sinha and Ao are my favorite characters. Then Zeno and Yona and Hak and Jaeha and Yun. Then Kija xD

I love interactions between Yona, So-won, and Hak <3

Wooow. I get good vibes from the OP! 1st time I've ever heard one that had no words...it was a nice change! I see they give it high ratings. I'll try to start it this winter. I def don't want to go on a binge watch right now -.-

I love Shin-Ah so much <3

He is my favorite character of all. He's so cute *squees happily*

I think you'll like him too Kin!

Yay~ Kin will watch Akatsuki no Yona!

Oh and it's only 24 episodes

Sorry got caught up in setting a an rp on another site, the idea kinda consumed me for a bit. However I also thought of some things I'd like to add to Mekuto so I'm going to update the character sheet again and get a post out before to long.

Mekuto said:
Sorry got caught up in setting a an rp on another site, the idea kinda consumed me for a bit. However I also thought of some things I'd like to add to Mekuto so I'm going to update the character sheet again and get a post out before to long.
No worries.

I'm gonna tell RPN you're cheating on her though. Sleep with 1 eye open tonight (o'v'o)

Lol the other site was my first, but the love grew cold (the naruto rp died and died and died and died then I made one and it died too) then I found this one and here we are. Yet sometimes when the moon is right I hear a voice that lures me into the darkness and I find myself back where I began.

Mekuto said:
Lol the other site was my first, but the love grew cold (the naruto rp died and died and died and died then I made one and it died too) then I found this one and here we are. Yet sometimes when the moon is right I hear a voice that lures me into the darkness and I find myself back where I began.
I understand =P. Just know your worth Mekuto. If she didn't treat you right and appreciate you before, she won't now. Tell her I said hello (^.^)

Oh don't worry I have an extremely inflated sense of self worth, it more like holding the site's hand as it passes.

@Veirrianna Valentine

(> :D ) That's Orisas for you. What do you expect from insane people =P

@Mekuto

Lmao. There you go. You are on the right path xD

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine (> :D ) That's Orisas for you. What do you expect from insane people =P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23376-mekuto/ said:
@Mekuto[/URL]

Lmao. There you go. You are on the right path xD
Well she made a mistake in thinking Dove is going to 'stay in New-Yu' for safety, or that she was going to leave them there. Orisas really needs to learn to think things through xD

Thanks, I've updated my CS, going to read where we are at in the rp and think up a post. Should have a post out tomorrow, and in regards to that I think I shall need of bodies. Am I permitted to make a few fodder enemies to serve that purpose?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well she made a mistake in thinking Dove is going to 'stay in New-Yu' for safety, or that she was going to leave them there. Orisas really needs to learn to think things through xD

[/QUOTE]
But flying off the handle is so much more fun, I mean it involves flying, whereas what you suggests only involves thinking. Even in a metaphorical sense flying is better than thinking.

If I left one alive it would only be so that his allies might find this pitiful ruin of a human and wonder at what unnatural force could turn a ninja in to the wretched husk they found, but that is a show for another day. No these ninja must die, the blade must feed, and so it shall.

So, Let's see how Dove/Eclipse is on peoples minds.

Danhi-Friends as of so far.

Yuu- Unknown

Orisas- Hated

Wunan- As Eclipse, Hated, as Dove... Unknown

Mekuto- As Eclipse, at odds, as Dove, Unknown

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Over. My. Dead. Body. QuirkyAngel.
Let's not talk about death before the start of the rp. You'll jinx it. (>u>)

clarinetti said:
Well, would you have preferred it if he swept Akane off her feet into a passionate embrace? Declared his undying love to her at that moment? Patience- all good things come to those who wait, and these things take time.
Or else we could be misconstruing this whole thing, and Jota's just trying to be a caring friend/ comrade. Care to elaborate on this matter, @Hellkite ? ;p
Understatement is the soul of romance @White Masquerade :P

But I won't elaborate, don't want to rob White of fuel for her ship ;)

Being referred to as "Mr hot & steamy" doesn't seem like it would give the right impression to anyone without context

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Only 24? xD . That's a lot haha. Well i guess not compared to stuff like One Piece >>
Like if I hadn't have started watching it in the evening I would've finished it in one day xD

Arkytior said:
Like if I hadn't have started watching it in the evening I would've finished it in one day xD
Right? Some shows are so good, they end right in the middle of something juicy and you promise not to continue but you HAVE to see how it ends (BP)

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. You better watch it. Claire may look adorable to me, but if the no lineage brat forgets she's nothing compared to the rest of us, we'll have no problem reminding her. (:B)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Lol. You better watch it. Claire may look adorable to me, but if the no lineage brat forgets she's nothing compared to the rest of us, we'll have no problem reminding her. (:B)
Understood.

*shakes White's hand*

May the best Master-Servant pair win ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back