Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@QuirkyAngel Don't lose heart yet- we will make it through these dark and difficult times, one way or another.

@Arkytior Ranting is indeed a wonderful thing, I must agree.

@Hellkite Thank you, my friend- that was a pretty sweet post :) . Jota's doing cool things, and perhaps him and Akane had a teeny-tiny moment back there, so that was nice.

Arkytior said:
Oh yeah, you haven't met Alyssa yet xD
But plus, I like you and we're friends, so why would I be a bitch to you? xD
*hugs Arky*

My favorite dog-lover. I like you too xD

IG42 said:
Scotland is northerer than The North.
Therefore it is not The North
Exactly how north is The North?

QuirkyAngel said:
Exactly how north is The North?
Well to be a simpleton about it it's about the as northerly as the northern edge of Buckinghamshire and the south border of Scotland

Sooooo, Masque, how does it feel knowing that the next post will be either us all joining together... or the ending becoming a three way split?

QuirkyAngel said:
*nods* I see. *jots down for future reference*
I shall never again forget the location of The North.
I suppose we can wait a bit before moving on to Wales

...Jota, man. I was so ready for Jota-san. His introduction was alright and I was thinking he was a bad guy. Fast-forward to now and all I get is..."a gentle squeeze of the shoulder"?

( O.o )

Did I miss a post? Did they kiss under a spoiler tab?

Give me something?

I'll even take Ryuu and Kiyomi holding hands. Anything, somebody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayo, I'll try and follow up after you post then Kanra. Cause I have no idea what to do right now for her. Unless I try to draw out another waking up scene

The pores of Kiyomi's skin opened up to the world long before she did. They blew out the stress of her nightmares. The scenes of an event she did not see; the destruction of Camp Kumo. Even now as she had Ryuu by her side, the death of her father still haunted the insecure Uchiha. The said protection of her half-sister Machi did somewhat allay the pain she felt, but no one could ever replace the man that raised her from a little girl into a woman. The last sigh left her lips as the final periods of sleep fell away from being the covers to her living consciousness. One strand of hair moved. Then two. Then a third, and locks of black swayed across her forehead in a smooth rhythm.

Is Kiyomi awake yet? No? Okay. Let's continue.

Her teeth chattered together in a clicky choir that would have been music to the 4-tailed jinchuiriki's ears. Ryuu always did like everything about her...so he said. It was hard to believe; she didn't think she was perfect at all.

Cobwebs started to clear in her mental-scape...

So finally, she sat up in bed. Fully awake.

Haha, Kin is able get a little lyrical too, Info, you're not the only one ( ;) ) (when I don't have a sh*ton of posts to do ._.")

I know the feeling xD

Oh, if you ever need an anime/manga that's great, check out Akatsuki no Yona. Anime is like 26 episodes or so. The manga is still on-going

Arkytior said:
I know the feeling xD
Oh, if you ever need an anime/manga that's great, check out Akatsuki no Yona. Anime is like 26 episodes or so. The manga is still on-going
If it has magic, fighting, romance, and good background music, I am in

It's set in a like a historic China I believe. Princess is forced out of her sheltered life once her father is murdered in front of her and she's almost killed before one of her childhood friends and bodyguard saved her life and got her out of the palace. She then travels to find the Four Dragons with powers to serve and protect 'King Hiryuu' who was the founder of the kingdom.

I like the music, but I tend not to listen to it cause it makes me mad that there aren't constant updates >.>

This is a bit better synopsis, but I think it reveals a tad too much xD

Synopsis

Princess Yona lives a life of luxury and ease, completely sheltered from the problems of the seemingly peaceful Kingdom of Kouka; however, the sudden murder of the king and betrayal of her beloved cousin Su-won places Yona's life in mortal peril. Forced to escape only with Son Hak, who is both her childhood friend and bodyguard, the naïve princess soon discovers that Kouka is not the idyllic place she envisioned it to be. Poverty, strife, and corruption run rampant, making reclaiming the throne nothing more than a wishful fantasy given the kingdom's current state.

Based on the popular manga of the same name by Mizuho Kusanagi, Akatsuki no Yona follows Princess Yona on a coming-of-age adventure as she faces the harsh realities of her kingdom. With only a mysterious legend to guide her, Yona must discover a way to restore Kouka to its former glory while being pursued relentlessly by the forces of the new King of Kouka.

Have never watched Yona of the Dawn, but I have read, and do still keep up with the manga. It's a good series =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back