Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Veirrianna Valentine

This new Yugakure, where is it? Was that the little village in the Land of Water?

QuirkyAngel said:
...Akane said something to Akago? *goes to check the posts I missed*
I have a hard time imagining this.
Not directly. She's just being irritated at Akago. Only Akago's GF can be irritated at him. (>A>). What Akane's doing, is bad manners

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
This new Yugakure, where is it? Was that the little village in the Land of Water?

[/QUOTE]
Built on the remains of old Yugakure. The specific 'summon point' that allows Dove to bring herself back is the part of the ground that had her blood dried in it from when Wunan killed her.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Not directly. She's just being irritated at Akago. Only Akago's GF can be irritated at him. (>A>). What Akane's doing, is bad manners

[/QUOTE]
Excuse me? Akane was more than diplomatic in her speaking with Akago- a bit stony perhaps, but hardly rude. She didn't even give him her signature glare, so he's getting nothing compared to Daradei or even Anpan. (>_>)

Don't worry about it, Quirky- White just doesn't like that Shirokko's boy-toy is suffering the consequences of his actions. And that Shirokko's not the one doing the punishing ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
Excuse me? Akane was more than diplomatic in her speaking with Akago- a bit stony perhaps, but hardly rude. She didn't even give him her signature glare, so he's getting nothing compared to Daradei or even Anpan. (>_>)
Don't worry about it, Quirky- White just doesn't like that Shirokko's boy-toy is suffering the consequences of his actions. And that Shirokko's not the one doing the punishing ;p
We'd need at least one fade to black scene for boy-toy status, that and Akago not doing all the ass kicking

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Not directly. She's just being irritated at Akago. Only Akago's GF can be irritated at him. (>A>). What Akane's doing, is bad manners

[/QUOTE]
No. That is good manners. Bad manners would be vocalizing her opinions.

QuirkyAngel said:
No. That is good manners. Bad manners would be vocalizing her opinions.
Tactfully judging people. You aren't from England are you Clari?

@QuirkyAngel Thank you for your validation that Akane has behaved in a proper manner.

And @IG42 No, I'm afraid not- I hail from the Great White North along with my brethren Kanra.

As a result, I've mastered the art of making certain comments without being blatantly rude about it ;p

Because, true to all stereotypes, we're overly polite and the sweetest people you'll meet (It's all the maple syrup running through our veins)

I was just implying that politely being an asshat is one of those stereotypical English traits

IG42 said:
I was just implying that politely being an asshat is one of those stereotypical English traits
Mmm. And as you can see, stereotypes don't always hold true~

Arkytior said:
Pretty much. Like people annoy me. Most of the time I'm not a bitch to their face, but I can be when I'm extremely pissed
What why? xD
Because I've only ever seen you rp nice characters. And you're usually nice to me (:3)

IG42 said:
Hmm, then I suppose we have a bit in common in that regard. I have a few friends who grew up in the UK though with those characteristics, so perhaps they've rubbed off on me. ;p

@Arkytior Yeah, I feel you. Of course, it's important to let bygones be bygones at times so that society doesn't go tearing itself apart, but sometimes you just 'can't even'.

QuirkyAngel said:
Well there are the ones about being dashing, chivalrous and well spoken.

Unless you're talking about people from The North

IG42 said:
Well there are the ones about being dashing, chivalrous and well spoken.
Unless you're talking about people from The North
Now, when you say the North, are you referring to Northern UK/ Scotland, or perhaps the North of the great region of Westeros?

QuirkyAngel said:
Truer words could not be said with regard to this topic. :)

clarinetti said:
Now, when you say the North, are you referring to Northern UK/ Scotland, or perhaps the North of the great region of Westeros?
Why would i be talking about Westeros all of a sudden?

IG42 said:
Why would i be talking about Westeros all of a sudden?
I thought there was a Game of Thrones reference there perhaps.... don't mind me, I'm just over here slowly withering away from withdrawal. (x_x)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Wait... what about people from Scotland?

[/QUOTE]
Scotland is northerer than The North.

Therefore it is not The North

clarinetti said:
I thought there was a Game of Thrones reference there perhaps.... don't mind me, I'm just over here slowly withering away from withdrawal. (x_x)
Don't worry Clari. You aren't the only one. I'm slowly withering away from all the term papers I procrastinated on (xnx)

QuirkyAngel said:
Because I've only ever seen you rp nice characters. And you're usually nice to me (:3)
Oh yeah, you haven't met Alyssa yet xD

But plus, I like you and we're friends, so why would I be a bitch to you? xD

clarinetti said:
@Arkytior Yeah, I feel you. Of course, it's important to let bygones be bygones at times so that society doesn't go tearing itself apart, but sometimes you just 'can't even'.
There's that plus the fact I never have energy to try and start something because people want to act like a fool. So I tend not to bother and just rant at my friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back