Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
clarinetti said:
Well, I have no idea what @Strawberry Preserves or @Hellkite have been up to lately, but I've finally finished an Akane post, so unless you rather me wait for your post/ their posts before continuing, I was going to drop that shortly.
Ah! Understood. Go for it. I'll make a post for there, tag them, roll with it, and if they want to jump in, they can anytime :5/5:

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Woop, beat Clarinetti

[/QUOTE]
Hmph, you've defeated me this time, White... congratulations on your victory

(This is what I get for saying I'm going to post, then spending another 30 minutes making edits)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha. No worries! Nice post btw. These jinchuriki are so unreliable eh?

[/QUOTE]
Aw, thanks (' :) ), I think it turned out ok, considering how long its been since I last posted.

I know, right? At the beach Akane's like 'Stick together guys', and then both Akago/ Shirokko go running off (Though I'll cut her some slack, since she wasn't in control of herself at the time) without bothering to say bye, and now, just when Nyanpan was going to have his big epic moment, guess who decides to show up and steal the spotlight? (Don't worry IG, I'm kidding- it's all water under the bridge at this point).

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha. No worries! Nice post btw. These jinchuriki are so unreliable eh?

[/QUOTE]
Hey, hey, heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy..........

guess wot I'm typin up? xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Whatchu typing up?

[/QUOTE]
Summat that's gonna flip the world all sorts of upside inside outside downside xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

Ohoho Nyanpan! I like it! ._. I still remember when you complained Shirokko can't ever get her sh*t together xD . I think she's the best Jinch out right now tbh =). Yeh, she's insane, but her insanity helped kill a bunch of enemies
Well, I mean, there's still perhaps work to be done on that department, but at least her and Shukaku seem to be cool now to some degree, so hopefully they'll be less insanity kill sprees and such.

Of course, you would have no bias whatsoever as to who the best jinchuuriki is.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wowza. You got it

[/QUOTE]
Heh, I'm a master at my trade. One's gotta know what everything is in order to get by in this world of the interwebs :x

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

@Kiyoko Tomoe @White Masquerade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back