Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Consolation*
¢.¢

[/QUOTE]
That+reminds+of+when+i+had+a+mass+effect+marathon+_2c85a465ecb6f97ac0acd2468a0bbdc3.jpg
??

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Info, I don't think Sasori has a gender

[/QUOTE]
But he's Granny Chiyo's grandson...

He's a puppet now, yes. But still a grandson. Unless they specifically say something he is a guy with highly feminine features.

Arkytior said:
He's a puppet now, yes. But still a grandson. Unless they specifically say something he is a guy with highly feminine features.
But Infi T-T

Don't make me say it. Puppets don't have you know >-> So Sasori has no gender

Arkytior said:
Huh? What was that Kin? I can't hear you.
Rofl.

Oh man look at the time, I have to do that thing I'm supposed to do at this time. Dang, we can speak about this later, Infi. MUCH MUCH MUCH later

Wait Kin come back! I still don't know what you mean when you said that because he's puppet, he's not officially a guy!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Rofl.
Oh man look at the time, I have to do that thing I'm supposed to do at this time. Dang, we can speak about this later, Infi. MUCH MUCH MUCH later

[/QUOTE]
I'm curious too, why can't a puppet be a guy? I'm slow, so explain in as much detail as possible xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay, tomorrow is my Naruto day. Finally expect some posts

[/QUOTE]
Coolio, Eclipse will be waiting. We're on the edge of the elusive unveiling of the ever enshrouded identity of the enigmatic and ever-present Eclipse.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Coolio, Eclipse will be waiting. We're on the edge of the elusive unveiling of the ever enshrouded identity of the enigmatic and ever-present Eclipse.

[/QUOTE]
There will be many reveals; like what Orisas' favorite kind of bird is (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]There will be many reveals; like what Orisas' favorite kind of bird is (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Favourite type of bird? What does that have to do with anything? Like is there a bird called a Yuu?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Favourite type of bird? What does that have to do with anything? Like is there a bird called a Yuu?

[/QUOTE]
(o'v'o) Lol, Valencia. (^.^)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](o'v'o) Lol, Valencia. (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
Or did you have a guess at Eclipse's identity again and you still think it's Dove or something?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Or did you have a guess at Eclipse's identity again and you still think it's Dove or something?

[/QUOTE]
No, no. Just saying Orisas still dreams about Dove being tortured. ^-^ She was saddened by her prey's demise

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No, no. Just saying Orisas still dreams about Dove being tortured. ^-^ She was saddened by her prey's demise

[/QUOTE]
Orisas has an unhealthy obsession with Dove iffen you ask me. And her dreams aren't gonna get her anywhere what with how things played out xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Orisas has an unhealthy obsession with Dove iffen you ask me. And her dreams aren't gonna get her anywhere what with how things played out xD

[/QUOTE]
LOL. V. Thank you for Rping Yugakure with me. That was def one of my fav RP highlights. I wish Dovrisas continued! But we'll see how this Eclipse situation goes

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL. V. Thank you for Rping Yugakure with me. That was def one of my fav RP highlights. I wish Dovrisas continued! But we'll see how this Eclipse situation goes

[/QUOTE]
Well hurry up and post so we can Oriclipse and have some new highlights xD

Though I'm surprised you enjoyed Yugakure so much xD We didn't do that much there honestly lol

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL. V. Thank you for Rping Yugakure with me. That was def one of my fav RP highlights. I wish Dovrisas continued! But we'll see how this Eclipse situation goes

[/QUOTE]
You loved Yugakure... You seriously loved... what basically killed everything I'd ever worked on throughout the RP...? Destroyed the mind of my poor Yuu, took away her beautiful innocence...!? How dare you love something that ruined Yuu's dreams! Yuu was going to be the one innocent person who could actually make progress in this world of chaos, and the events in Yugakure took that away from me! If you can love something that destroyed everything I ever knew, then we're through! Leave my sight! I never want to see you again! Goodbye, somebody that I used to know!

Ignore the wording there at the end, listening to Gotye :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back