Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You loved Yugakure... You seriously loved... what basically killed everything I'd ever worked on throughout the RP...? Destroyed the mind of my poor Yuu, took away her beautiful innocence...!? How dare you love something that ruined Yuu's dreams! Yuu was going to be the one innocent person who could actually make progress in this world of chaos, and the events in Yugakure took that away from me! If you can love something that destroyed everything I ever knew, then we're through! Leave my sight! I never want to see you again! Goodbye, somebody that I used to know!
Ignore the wording there at the end, listening to Gotye :P

[/QUOTE]
Dove was innocent too ya know =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Dove was innocent too ya know =P

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but in the end I think we all know she was just too innocent for this world... I don't think Dove could have changed the world all the while staying innocent, just because being that innocent makes one incapable if changing such a dark world... Plus, there's only innocent and not innocent, albeit different kinds of innocence, so Dove would have to have gone non innocent to become little enough in innocence to change the world... I would've supported the peaceful methods though, if they were something this dark world could have worked off of and accepted...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe] Goodbye, somebody that I used to know!
Ignore the wording there at the end, listening to Gotye :P

[/QUOTE]
*Furiously paints Kiyo's face*

@Veirrianna Valentine

I did, really! I find joy in all the little moments. Dove meeting Danhi/Amekis + her meeting with Orisas was gold to me.

@IG42

+1

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
But you didn't have to cut me off!!!

And WOAH. Don't get all poetic on us Tmo! (:*) The deep meaning is too strong! Yuu was always a little bit crazy to me from the beginning. When she told Orisas to be her friend, I was thinking ..oh no.
White, Yuu was just innocent enough to become as weird as Orisas without thinking anything of it :x

In fact, you just proved her innocence by stating she asked Orisas to be her friend. It takes either an evil mind or an innocent heart to ask somebody like Orisas to be friends with you. Yuu had the latter.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, Yuu was just innocent enough to become as weird as Orisas without thinking anything of it :x
In fact, you just proved her innocence by stating she asked Orisas to be her friend. It takes either an evil mind or an innocent heart to ask somebody like Orisas to be friends with you. Yuu had the latter.

[/QUOTE]
Nicely done. I can't say anything to that. Yuu was an innocent little cutie pie =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Made by somebody equally sweet~ (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
*Keeps Yuri gif in reserve*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Made by somebody equally sweet~ (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to kill you one of these days...

IG42 said:
*Keeps Yuri gif in reserve*
IG42 said:
I'm feeling very impish today
*cuts tail off and violently bests imp with it*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]The imp is about to lose its tail (>_>)

[/QUOTE]
Done :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm going to kill you one of these days...
*cuts tail off and violently bests imp with it*

Done :x

[/QUOTE]
Well... that got dark. O.o

I'm like almost done with the anime xD

I liked it, but I got busy and never finished it lol

Arkytior said:
I'm like almost done with the anime xD
I liked it, but I got busy and never finished it lol
Is it long? 2-3 seasons? 14/24 episodes each season? If it's long like Naruto...I can't lol

@clarinetti

Clarinetti, Clarinetti, I'm feeling so peppy. Should I wait for Anpanini or will I be interrupting a post?

@Mekuto

Eclipse (Mekuto's best friend (o'v'o)) is about to steal away Orisas from the beach. I will give Mekuto the opportunity to let her go or do what he feels with another character ( ;) )

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Clarinetti, Clarinetti, I'm feeling so peppy. Should I wait for Anpanini or will I be interrupting a post?

@Mekuto

Eclipse (Mekuto's best friend (o'v'o)) is about to steal away Orisas from the beach. I will give Mekuto the opportunity to let her go or do what he feels with another character ( ;) )
Ah yes, Mekuto, the one with the back arsewards sense of skewed honour that makes no sense, complaining that 'his' fight was interrupted immediately after interrupting a fight that was already happening xD

@Veirrianna Valentine

Though he's currently shipped with Orisas, I wouldn't mind some Meklipse <3 Muah Muah Muah. I'd pay to see it =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Though he's currently shipped with Orisas, I wouldn't mind some Meklipse <3 Muah Muah Muah. I'd pay to see it =)

[/QUOTE]
Post so we can enjoy the aftermath I'm about to unleash xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Post so we can enjoy the aftermath I'm about to unleash xD

[/QUOTE]
Lmao. Aye, I'm 1/4th done

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

@Mekuto

Well, I have no idea what @Strawberry Preserves or @Hellkite have been up to lately, but I've finally finished an Akane post, so unless you rather me wait for your post/ their posts before continuing, I was going to drop that shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back