Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]C) What happened to Eclipse?(See post about two up from yours.)

[/QUOTE]
Huh...? Eclipse...? I don't really remember any kinda stuff goin' on with Yuu and Eclipse...? (I missed some posts, didn't I? >~<)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Huh...? Eclipse...? I don't really remember any kinda stuff goin' on with Yuu and Eclipse...? (I missed some posts, didn't I? >~<)

[/QUOTE]
Seems like it. I suppose it wasn't anything too worrisome, save that Eclipse was pretty much playing Kakarot on Kakazu's 'Raditz', holding him pinned(augmented with the strength of ten Elder Moonbear) so that someone could finish the fight, knowing that she may well be 'injured' in the crossfire.

Dammit, I get busy and everything's taken from me again... Screw this, I'm too tired of being unable to keep up with this shit. I'm just done, screw it all I can't even get one little moment anymore. I try for Kisame, gets taken from me. I try for Hidan, gets taken from me. I'm TOLD to go for Kakuzu, gets taken from me! >~<

Fuck this, I literally can't do anything for this RP because I'm too busy to churn out a post a day, as that's clearly what I'd have to do in order to get any kind of crap right. I'm not spending another week of killing myself over a million things only to have to do it again the week after because of shit changing on me just after being told what the hell's going on and what I get to do. I can't take it, I just can't. Hell, I might as well just give up and go back to laying in my bed coughing and sneezing all night, 'cause it's not like I get any more shit done out of bed than I do in.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Dammit, I get busy and everything's taken from me again... Screw this, I'm too tired of being unable to keep up with this shit. I'm just done, screw it all I can't even get one little moment anymore. I try for Kisame, gets taken from me. I try for Hidan, gets taken from me. I'm TOLD to go for Kakuzu, gets taken from me! >~<
Fuck this, I literally can't do anything for this RP because I'm too busy to churn out a post a day, as that's clearly what I'd have to do in order to get any kind of crap right. I'm not spending another week of killing myself over a million things only to have to do it again the week after because of shit changing on me just after being told what the hell's going on and what I get to do. I can't take it, I just can't. Hell, I might as well just give up and go back to laying in my bed coughing all night, 'cause it's not like I get any more shit done out of bed than I do in.

[/QUOTE]
Easy, Kakazu wasn't taken from you at all. Eclipse is only there to hold him for someone, and that someone can be you(Yuu[geddit? xD ])

I just mentioned Eclipse being there because she was very well and distinctively put there by me in the hopes that somebody would catch her up in an attack that would damage her decently enough.

It's not a big deal though, and I can work around it, or just mention that she got caught up in one of Kokoro's strikes against him or somesuch.

But please don't get too worked up, I wasn't wanting to upset you or anything, just pointing that out to see if there was anything that was accidentally missed.

So, how's this, during the attack, at some point, Eclipse took damage from Kokoro as she tried to back off whilst getting out of Yuu's way. You don't have to add it in or anything, we'll just say it happened and everyone can read this. That way you don't have to worry about it?

You know what, I've decided I'll just do the easiest thing I can think of... Tomorrow, after I've gotten some rest, I'll edit in a bit regarding Yuu getting Kakuzu separate everybody else so as to make the rest of what happened possible, then have Yuu and Kokoro die due to their chakra running dry... That way, I won't have to deal with any of this after tomorrow's over, this whole shitty ordeal where everything I do is rendered impossible all because I can't be here reading and typing every minute of every day...

As for Toshiro, I'll just give him over to Infi so that I don't cause complications for her... Anyway, good night, I'm feeling a bit too overheated right now to keep awake.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

You can always PM me if anything. You're doing just fine Tmo. Really, it's not you. There's just way too many people in Kirigakure, and that's an error on me and Kanra as GMs.

Now that you posted, I'm free to move, so I'll see what I can do

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Also, lmao. What's wrong with Nanko? You want Tosh to make babies with Tsukiko, but give Nanko zero chance? Nanko is a cool hunk of man if you ask me (>u>)

Kin xD

Wait.

HOLY SHITE MY PAPER IS DONE!!!! I TURN IT IN TODAY! WHAT IS THIS?! AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHURN OUT A POST OR TWO AFTER PRACTICE?!?!?!

Arkytior said:
Kin xD
Wait.

HOLY SHITE MY PAPER IS DONE!!!! I TURN IT IN TODAY! WHAT IS THIS?! AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHURN OUT A POST OR TWO AFTER PRACTICE?!?!?!
SHITE.

Whooo! A post or two?? Why stop there Info!?? If you're feeling beautiful, why not TEN OR ELEVEN??

But I only have three characters here, and I have practice....and I'm not sure where all of my characters are. So that takes even more time. xD

Arkytior said:
But I only have three characters here, and I have practice....and I'm not sure where all of my characters are. So that takes even more time. xD
This makes sense. I'm sorry. I was just really excited I'd get to see Tsukiko

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]This makes sense. I'm sorry. I was just really excited I'd get to see Tsukiko

[/QUOTE]
Or Kyomi for that matter

I'm probably going to do Kiyomi and Tsukiko once I get home and get some food

There's no ice here

I am legit standing in my kitchen, leaning on the counter eating potato chips

@Arkytior

Lol. I have to say, this is the first time I've seen someone win two times in a row haha. You win again today Infi xD . That comment caught me off gaurd

@IG42

Constellation for you.=p I enjoyed the Ice Cap Theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back