Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arkytior said:
Ringo is a ten week old puppy
*sigh* You make me wish I had a puppy. I dunno what it is, but you just feel so happy inside watching it run around and be foolish right? Then when it looks at you and wants to play, gah, I can't help but grabbing the puppy and squeezing it in a hug. I don't let it lick me but, man, Arky, puppies are cute. You ever give your dogs massages? They love them

@IG42

Do you love your dog?

We just got him yesterday morning. He has that puppy smell and he pooped in my room and it reeked. *sigh*

I'm not really ready to be up yet. I was holding the boy cat as he growled at Ringo for a while and tried to sleep

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Do you love your dog?
I mentally condition myself not to call her cuddlepup outside the house.

She gets rather competitive for attention with the IRL Runt.

IG42 said:
I mentally condition myself not to call her cuddlepup outside the house.
She gets rather competitive for attention with the IRL Runt.
Aw super, lol. So you have 2 pets/dogs?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Aw super, lol. So you have 2 pets/dogs?

[/QUOTE]
There's the dog and IRL Runt who is of course a cat

These cats are not very happy with our decision to bring home puppy. They're very needy, especially the boy cat

IG42 said:
Curses my cunning plan to derail the interest check with Monster Hunter discussion has been foiled!
Ooh, you play monster hunter? Do you play four ultimate? :x

Also, white, I'll get my post up here in just a little bit. I've been working on it but by bit, although slowly, and now I'm spending my morning finishing it up :x

White Masquerade]Take your time TMORBWY (o'v'o) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]

Tell them get with it or else!

@IG42

Don't tell me you based runt off runt >_>
Only the nickname, actual Runt is way more lazy, also less insulting and more entirely aloof.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ooh, you play monster hunter? Do you play four ultimate? :x
Also, white, I'll get my post up here in just a little bit. I've been working on it but by bit, although slowly, and now I'm spending my morning finishing it up :x

[/QUOTE]
I dragged your interest check off track with a discussion of the merits of Insect Glaive mobility versus Gunlance tanking. Yes I play 4U.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Tell them get with it or else!
We're working on it >.>

The girl cat tends to just watch him and growls/hisses when Ringo gets too close.

The boy cat growls just at the sight of him.

Arkytior said:
We're working on it >.>
The girl cat tends to just watch him and growls/hisses when Ringo gets too close.

The boy cat growls just at the sight of him.
This is why I love watching pets do their thing with each other. It's a entertaining scene yeah? =) Until they actually start fighting, >_>

Girl cat hisses and runs away. Boy cat hisses and tries to fight. But then we just pull Ringo away so he doesn't get bit.

Arkytior said:
Girl cat hisses and runs away. Boy cat hisses and tries to fight. But then we just pull Ringo away so he doesn't get bit.
If you have a little pet-pen, that'd be good to put Ringo in. Or you'll just have to protect him for the next 3 months haha. Take him to school ^^

My dad has been holding the boy half the time, making him watch Ringo sleep and chew stuff. I'm back at my moms house now and he texted me a while ago saying the boy cat snuck up on Ringo and sniffed him without growling so we're calling it improvement! :D

I think tonight they're locking the cats in the bathroom and putting Ringo in the crate my grandma and I just got him since he can't sleep in my room tonight.

I am not bringing a ten week old puppy to school Kin. No matter how much I'd love for him to pee or poop on some people.

Arkytior said:
My dad has been holding the boy half the time, making him watch Ringo sleep and chew stuff. I'm back at my moms house now and he texted me a while ago saying the boy cat snuck up on Ringo and sniffed him without growling so we're calling it improvement! :D
I think tonight they're locking the cats in the bathroom and putting Ringo in the crate my grandma and I just got him since he can't sleep in my room tonight.

I am not bringing a ten week old puppy to school Kin. No matter how much I'd love for him to pee or poop on some people.
Lol. Peeing and pooping on people? ._. You're evil Infi. I am happy to hear there's some improvement! Tell me how it goes in the coming days. If you haven't noticed, I like pets and hearing about them =) (Not the snakes and creepy ones like Turtles though.)

Charlie is the name of one of my friend's pets and I love him to death. There's another named Gizmo who for some reason is scared of everyone >_>. I have to sneak up super slow on him to touch his head =P

lol I will

My world history teacher has a tortoise named Kobe. He runs around the classroom sometimes in our period. Cause we're the smart period and don't cause no trouble.

I love animals xD

Even though they piss me off sometimes/half the time/always

Bahaha! The tortoise runs around the classroom? You're pulling my leg (:B). And definitely. They can be annoying. Birds for example. Ugh. If they escape their cage, good luck trying to catch them (Parakeets!). Porcupines are cool, HUGE dogs like german shepherds, no-no. If you can deal with things like goats and horses, power to you Infi. Not for me

I love german shepherds! Also huskeys, shiba inu's, akita's

I love those dog breeds. they're adorable.

And I believe they all can get quite big xD

White, I hope you don't mind but I'm taking Yuu's sealing abilities to the extreme... Y'know how she has the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style technique, right...? Let's just say... a new sealing technique that uses thirteen of those thirteen times all at once... The post will be up pretty soon :x

(Don't hate me! I just wanna be fancy about shtuffs plus show just how pissed Yuu is at everything :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, I hope you don't mind but I'm taking Yuu's sealing abilities to the extreme... Y'know how she has the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style technique, right...? Let's just say... a new sealing technique that uses thirteen of those thirteen times all at once... The post will be up pretty soon :x
(Don't hate me! I just wanna be fancy about shtuffs plus show just how pissed Yuu is at everything :P )

[/QUOTE]
A) Awesome post.

B) Great job mixing Yuu's abilities with Kokoro's.

C) What happened to Eclipse?(See post about two up from yours.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back