Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arkytior said:
Gaara is Love
and life! ^

Now let's get to this summary :5/5:

@Kanra23

Hey, hey, I hope you're working on some posts! There are 8 people at the beach about to be freed and come walking to Kirigakure village >=(

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Tmoze, is Yuu going to seal Kakuzu or is it okay to move on? Let me know what's up

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]*Begins anticipatory shivers for her next post*

[/QUOTE]
*worries*

Are you sick?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]and life! ^

[/QUOTE]
Gaara is everything you could need or want. Cause he is Gaara.

@Veirrianna Valentine

lol. Alright. It depends on Tmo. Once I get her "O.K." we can do this.

@Arkytior

...I dunno if I'd want to have this guy meet my family =/. Unless you mean "not-crazy Gaara"

Don't worry I have one more surprise left up my sleeve, would be two, but the character I had it planned for hasn't posted in centuries... (hint hint @Arkytior nudge nudge hint hint)

Kanra23 said:
Don't worry I have one more surprise left up my sleeve, would be two, but the character I had it planned for hasn't posted in centuries... (hint hint @Arkytior nudge nudge hint hint)
Is it Tsukiko?

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine lol. Alright. It depends on Tmo. Once I get her "O.K." we can do this. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]

...I dunno if I'd want to have this guy meet my family =/. Unless you mean "not-crazy Gaara"
TMO?

Kanra23 said:
its Kiyomi....
Oh

Huh

Yeah

Well

I have no clue where she is/what's going on there, sooooooooooooo I've just been sitting here. Really just post something with me tagged in it clearly saying where we are and I can probably do something within the week.

Huh

Uh

Yeah

Well

Uh

Hn

See

Thing is

I don't remember that

Or know where it is

So

Uhhh

Yeah

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Haha, there's no shame about being lost =P. Say it loud and proud! Admitting it is the first step to recovery!
I've just been extremely busy, what are you talking about recovery?

Plus

You know

My shitty memory

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Yup. I think the only one w/o nickname is Clarinetti. Can't really nick that name =/

[/QUOTE]
Clary, Netty, Clare-bear =P

@Veirrianna Valentine

Good ones! I see you added Clare-bear in there. I am feeling Kameretsui vibes (>u>)

@Kanra23

Kanra is the nickname for Kanra23 xD *snickers* (B')

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Good ones! I see you added Clare-bear in there. I am feeling Kameretsui vibes (>u>)

@Kanra23

Kanra is the nickname for Kanra23 xD *snickers* (B')

[/QUOTE]
Losing Kam made me sad =/

I liked Kam, but now Kam is gone. I blame Orisas for not trying to teach the MORE THAN WILLING AND READY TO COOPERATE IN ALL RATIONAL MEANS Dove the ways of the world.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Losing Kam made me sad =/
I liked Kam, but now Kam is gone. I blame Orisas for not trying to teach the MORE THAN WILLING AND READY TO COOPERATE IN ALL RATIONAL MEANS Dove the ways of the world.

[/QUOTE]
(' :| )

Well if Tmo's character never messed up in Iwagakure, the Shirotaiyo and Orisas would have never been in Yugakure in the 1st place. I am not taking blame for this one. It's Shinobu/Yuu/s fault. A little bit of Dove's too for being so rude to Orisas while they met for their meeting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back