Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]He just makes for a good antagonist when Rei is around. Though I suppose now that she has one of his arms, she'll always be able to keep a part of him close xD
That and he's been tracking Eclipse for a while. Can't wait to see what Wunan thinks of her spymaster losing an arm to someone she's hunting.

Ohhh, so close to revelations, this is about to get good.

[/QUOTE]
Hm, that depends. I got to figure what Wunan is going to focus on. Probably preparing for the last arc events. But will definitely be keeping an eye for Eclipse. She better not get close

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hm, that depends. I got to figure what Wunan is going to focus on. Probably preparing for the last arc events. But will definitely be keeping an eye for Eclipse. She better not get close

[/QUOTE]
... close to Wunan... no... that was never a plan... *shifts furtively*

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]... close to Wunan... no... that was never a plan... *shifts furtively*

[/QUOTE]
Hehe. I'm watching you Valencia. Don't think taking Ja's arm is going to be forgotten

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hehe. I'm watching you Valencia. Don't think taking Ja's arm is going to be forgotten

[/QUOTE]
Good, you should be watching me. You should put all your attention right on what I'm about to do just so you won'y have to do it later. Because the truth is coming. Now that Eclipse is Balanced(will be explained further next post, but slower regen, less fine control of her chakra, but more continuous control, though she does have to stay a bit more focussed now) she's more than ready for her big scene.

That and Eclipse will be dragging Orisas and Yuu off somewhere during the reveal, so yea.

@Stickdom[/URL]

Hello, hope you enjoy time out of town. If you need Hoshie in Kumo...I don't know what to tell you. I'll be wrapping up the situation there today. Maika may go on his way :5/5:
Yup, everything has finally aligned, all we have to do now is get rid of Kakazu, though if he isn't sealed in Shisokoku's attack, I do have a technicality I can pull to deal with him that will allow me to feed directly into the reveal, so that'll be cool if it goes down that way too.

Oh the business of being a regular planner.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yup, everything has finally aligned, all we have to do now is get rid of Kakazu, though if he isn't sealed in Shisokoku's attack, I do have a technicality I can pull to deal with him that will allow me to feed directly into the reveal, so that'll be cool if it goes down that way too.
Oh the business of being a regular planner.

[/QUOTE]
Planners are my catnip (:3)

I'll try to write a post for Shinsei/Chiaki and Haruka tomorrow.

As much as I would like to whisk Shinsei to Izumi's side...is not possible. Teleportation is beyond his skill-set. ;-;

... I'm so done with this semester right about now (>A>)

In other news, I hope to finally get a response for Akago's insertion into the Ino-Shika-Cho fight sometime in the next day or so (Provided that I can access the site after the IP switch).

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Clarinett tell Arky to stop embaaraasssing peeeeeeople
You will be able to, just don't hit on my guy ok?

[/QUOTE]
Well, what did Arky do that would merit my telling them to stop embarrassing people (And by people I imagine you mean yourself)? ;p

And who do you think Akane is, saying stuff like that White? ( -_- ") We've discussed this numerous times, but if it makes you happy, I shall reaffirm it: Akane has NO plans to go after Akago. So we can just move on from that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin and a lot of other people~

There's a thread that someone created about Thanksgiving and I was tagged by two people I know and realized I needed to tag more people. Kin was mentioned a couple times cause we've been in a few things together before this rp :3

Arkytior said:
Kin and a lot of other people~
Hmm, I see... well, if it's just a matter of being an annoyance, there isn't much I can do really. I mean, I can politely ask you to stop bothering people with your displays of affection and such (Which I imagine are only done with the best intentions in mind), but whether or not you'll heed my or anyone else's suggestions is another thing.

White, I told Arky to stop.

@clarinetti

Blah, consider it dropped =/

IG42 said:
Ha scrublord
Akane thinks Akago is ugly (>_>) Akane won't hit on him no matter what. That's crazy. If it were flipped I would totally have Shirokko go after him while she wasn't looking. At least test the waters you know?

@Arkytior

There will be payback!

But it was a Thanksgiving thread! To give thanks and be appreciative for friends and the staff!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Blah, consider it dropped =/

Akane thinks Akago is ugly (>_>) Akane won't hit on him no matter what. That's crazy. If it were flipped I would totally have Shirokko go after him while she wasn't looking. At least test the waters you know?
Hm, well I'm happy to hear that matter has been resolved. However, I would kindly ask you not to misquote me or put out false information by stating things which neither Akane or myself have stated. Akago's fine (Besides the slight imbalance regarding his priorities), but Akane's got bigger fish to fry ;p

clarinetti said:
Hm, well I'm happy to hear that matter has been resolved. However, I would kindly ask you not to misquote me or put out false information by stating things which neither Akane or myself have stated. Akago's fine (Besides the slight imbalance regarding his priorities), but Akane's got bigger fish to fry ;p
Haha *hugs*

*zips lips*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back