Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Woops! Now you have to backtrack for the last 2 weeks to see what you did
*hugs you* We are here if you need support in this time of grief

[/QUOTE]
They just need to leave everything be for a month or so so I can actually freaking get stuff done w/out my updates getting slaughtered xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha. It gets Better Infi as you go along, just you wait. And you sick person =P. When I first saw that move, I had to take a break to drink water. It looked like it hurt ._.

[/QUOTE]
I was dying xD

Da'aaaawww Kin your so sweet. Don't worry. I won't leave you just yet.

Now.

To watch Shippuden, write a post for my 1x1, or work on Lilian....

Arkytior said:
Da'aaaawww Kin your so sweet. Don't worry. I won't leave you just yet.
Now.

To watch Shippuden, write a post for my 1x1, or work on Lilian....
Multi-task :5/5:

Hnnnnng

I think I might write a quick post then work on Lilian. Cause I told Dago I'd hopefully be able to post her by tonight. That and my partner for the 1x1 wants to see Lilian once she's finished cause Lilian ended up being like Hinata while her best friend ended up being like Naruto xD

Aaaaaaand Lilian and Benjamin miiiiiiiight become a young couple in the rp :3

It'll be so cute xD

Dago made an HP. I made a character. She was accepted. He then later posted about needing a possible love interest for his character, age thirteen. I showed interest and am working to make the character.

On Skype at one point we were going over their personalities and, in short, we learned that they will be highly similar to Naruto and Hinata. But both will have like an obvious crush on the other, just they can't see the other feels the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkytior said:
Dago made an HP. I made a character. She was accepted. He then later posted about needing a possible love interest for his character, age thirteen. I showed interest and am working to make the character.
On Skype at one point we were going over their personalities and, in short, we learned that they will be highly similar to Naruto and Hinata. But both will have like an obvious crush on the other, just they can't see the other feels the same.
AH. Gotcha. That's gonna be a pain the butt =P

We were having fun with it xD

Plus he spilled some sekrits to meh lol

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

You and I are gonna have a little conversation
*blinks curiously at White*

About what?

QuirkyAngel said:
*blinks curiously at White*
About what?
You're going to be Lily and you're going to look me in the face and tell me why you left, as well as if you're coming back.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Welcome BACK! I think there is one more enemy left, (unless Eclipse killed it just now) Afterwards Orisas will be free

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You're going to be Lily and you're going to look me in the face and tell me why you left, as well as if you're coming back.
@Veirrianna Valentine

Welcome BACK! I think there is one more enemy left, (unless Eclipse killed it just now) Afterwards Orisas will be free

[/QUOTE]
Eclipse tackled him and is holding him steady so that Shisokoku has a 100% chance of getting a dead on strike.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Eclipse tackled him and is holding him steady so that Shisokoku has a 100% chance of getting a dead on strike.

[/QUOTE]
Very good. I'm liking the teamwork!

But he's just gonna reform again if Shiso kill him =/ If Yuu doesnt seal the man, then @Menuto is up

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You're going to be Lily and you're going to look me in the face and tell me why you left, as well as if you're coming back.

[/QUOTE]
O.o

Uh, so you want me to rp Lily/Haruka? That's what your saying right? I get to decide her fate?

@Veirrianna Valentine

=P I'm starting to think you have a crush on Ja Jankin, haha. Twice he appears in your posts (>u>). My ships are always open, if Eclipse is interested, you should of just told me

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
=P I'm starting to think you have a crush on Ja Jankin, haha. Twice he appears in your posts (>u>). My ships are always open, if Eclipse is interested, you should of just told me

[/QUOTE]
He just makes for a good antagonist when Rei is around. Though I suppose now that she has one of his arms, she'll always be able to keep a part of him close xD

That and he's been tracking Eclipse for a while. Can't wait to see what Wunan thinks of her spymaster losing an arm to someone she's hunting.

Ohhh, so close to revelations, this is about to get good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back