Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
What're you talking bout with Tsukiko?

I'm a more mild one. I made this then I keep the base code for it and then change it around at will pretty much

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Lol. Yup. Nobody likes Saiken. Ewww~
That's a little mean, I was just saying he's a TOTAL DORK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
White Misquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15225-kinzu-hekmatyar/ said:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]
GOOD FIGHT.

Just finished your first para. I'm liking the Han + Yasa tag team (o'v'o). You got excellent! I remember when you first RPed here (>u>)

ANYWAY. Okay, I'll give you Kiri nin a little credit. Nice work
What can I say I been dreaming up a seven swords barrage for the member . I'll take my credit Han the Clam sage swordsmen <3 And Yasa the Jotun Swordsmen of the Kiri <3

FINALLY!

I have been locked out of my account for DAYS!

*looks around*

This new format is pretty sweet.

*sees the amount of alerts*

latest

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Idk, I sent a email to the website peeps (not really thinking it went through) and I just got a response back saying that my problem has been fixed. So here I am :P

[/QUOTE]
Heyo, Eye, lol. I immediately laughed when I saw you post. oh you bring joy to my heart (sometimes)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Idk, I sent a email to the website peeps (not really thinking it went through) and I just got a response back saying that my problem has been fixed. So here I am :P

[/QUOTE]
Someone accidentally hit you with the backswing from a banhammer too?

I only got stuck out of the old chat box and Mordy fixed it pretty quick after i posted about it

[/QUOTE]
That is really weird :/

Welp, glad you're back!

Last edited by a moderator:
IG42 said:
Someone accidentally hit you with the backswing from a banhammer too?
I only got stuck out of the old chat box and Mordy fixed it pretty quick after i posted about it
There was a hammer? No I kept getting a wrong input or it would send me to the sign up screen.

Arkytior said:
That is really weird :/
Welp, glad you're back!
Thanks.

Kanra23 said:
I Enjoyed all of Shippuden.... I ddin't like the original very much though
I liked the first part where the ninja actually had to think about battles and everybody wasn't so strong. Like, once I saw Madara and how Naruto/Sasuke started to get...it didn't even make sense anymore

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I liked the first part where the ninja actually had to think about battles and everybody wasn't so strong. Like, once I saw Madara and how Naruto/Sasuke started to get...it didn't even make sense anymore

[/QUOTE]
I felt actual Madara was appropriately scary to me when he turned up

IG42 said:
Grammar nut. But really? The whole "meteors from the sky" always bothers me.

Meteors from Space? Why? I liked it at first, but started really thinking about it. WHY are meteors coming from space???

Arkytior said:
Where else should they come from? The sea? The dirt? A person?
Lol. No, no, you know what I mean (>u>). Just that halfway into Shippuden, everyone just stopped being ninja

._.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. No, no, you know what I mean (>u>). Just that halfway into Shippuden, everyone just stopped being ninja
._.

[/QUOTE]
Clearly I don't, seeing as I'll be on episode one in a few hours xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. No, no, you know what I mean (>u>). Just that halfway into Shippuden, everyone just stopped being ninja
._.

[/QUOTE]
And then there were Samurai who...apart from sword beams were just sodding Samurai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back