Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm somewhat awake this morning, that's what's up. Plus, who says I'm not letting out my inner psychologist now by doing an exoeriement? *raises eyebrows*

Arkytior said:
I'm somewhat awake this morning, that's what's up. Plus, who says I'm not letting out my inner psychologist now by doing an exoeriement? *raises eyebrows*
=O I like this Infi...where have you been the past year?

I've been sleeping. Good to know I'm part of the in-group, having found the social norm for this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkytior said:
I've been sleeping. Good to know I'm part of the in-group, having found the social norm for this thread
LOL. The day just started but you win for today Infi. Lol. Nicely done.

Okie, summary will be updated and a few posts from me today *salutes*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]LOL. The day just started but you win for today Infi. Lol. Nicely done.
Okie, summary will be updated and a few posts from me today *salutes*

[/QUOTE]
I try. I don't want to be accused of social loafing after all :3

*checks in to confirm that he is not, in fact, dead, trapped on a deserted island, or even playing Fallout, all of which horrible fates to befall any*

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

GOOD FIGHT.

Just finished your first para. I'm liking the Han + Yasa tag team (o'v'o). You got excellent! I remember when you first RPed here (>u>)

ANYWAY. Okay, I'll give you Kiri nin a little credit. Nice work

White Masquerade
them
Now I'm fancy like white
me
Lol. Shush. I'm terrible at BBCODE. I just put some stuff together and hope it fits ( :P )
them
Lol, so am I

You all wish you were as cool as me (B')

Alessandra Volkov

Given Name?

"I-I'm Alessandra Volkov...pleased to meet you."

What is your official DWMA Nickname?

"For some reason people have started calling me Alessa Wolf...I'm not too sure it fits me..."

"I know, I'm a bit young..."

"I-I'm f-female...! I-isn't it obvious?!"

Height:

"Yes, I do know I'm short."

5"

Hair Color:

"It's a pretty red."

Dark Red

Eye Color:

"Kinda strange, but my eyes are also red.

Pale Red

806ff7cdfbc256d0f949b3fde429c208.jpg

Are you an EAT, NOT, or NEW student?

"I'm a new student."

NEW

Are you a weapon or a Meister?

"No, I don't transform like my Mother."

Meister

If in the EAT class and a Meister, what is your rank?

"It's probably zero...."

1-Star

If a Meister, what is your preferred fighting style?

"Um..."

Alessandra is the type to take everything in before making a move. She prefers to have as much information on her opponent as possible, so she can attempt to make things quick. She knows her and her partner's limitations and takes everything into consideration when fighting.

How many years have you attended the DWMA?

"This'll be my first year."

One year

How do you feel about the DWMA?

"I-it seems pretty nice. There are...a lot of interesting people I guess you could say..."

Why have you joined the DWMA?

"Father believes it'll be good for me."

Her father finally convinced her mother to let her experience her own life.

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?

"I'd like to figure out who I am and what I'd like to do with my life as a DWMA student..."

She wants to learn who she is on her own in the world, and experience a life away from home.

Personal Items?

"Mother made that ribbon when she was a little girl and passed it down to me."

A crop top kitty sweater that she wears with everything. Her mother's black hair ribbon

What would others say are your strengths?

"I've been told I'm studious, a goood listener, and attentive to others, that counts right?"

What would others say are your flaws?

"Ahaha...I'm a bit soft-spoken, I tend to worry too much, and am often unsure of my abilities."

What do you like?

"Kitties are the greatest!"

Animals, Sweets, Books, Making friends, Comfortable clothing

What don't you like?

"Spiders and roaches are the worst of all!!!"

Her friends being hurt, Broccoli, Being sick, Rain, Being smothered, Bugs

Personality

"I think Auntie once called me a mother hen..."

A kind and caring girl, Alessandra is the type who tries to look after and make sure everyone is alright. She listens and cares for others, wishing to help in any way she possibly can. If there's something she can do to help, she'll do it. While shy when meeting new people and being put into new and scary situations, she's definitely loyal and will stand by someone until given a reason not to. She doesn't necessarily hate, or think she could bring herself to hate someone, rather, she becomes disappointed and unsure of how to act around someone, especially if she was close to the person she is now disappointed with.

Despite her young age, she takes in all information presented and makes a decision after giving time to think. She isn't rash and doesn't run into things. Generally soft-spoken based on her lack of experience with others, Alessandra tends to go along with most things presented to her, especially if their personality is much more forceful than hers, which does tend to present a contradiction in her personality, but it's all she knows.

Biography

"Well Mother was born in Italy and Father was born in Russia. They met when they were partnered to work together on a job. And then well. I happened I guess."

Born in Italy and moved to Russia soon after being born, Alessandra Volkov is a product of both lineages. Her mother, a strict and highly successful segmented sword, was from Italy and gave her daughter her first name, Alessandra. Her father, a fun and care-free miester from Russia, gave her her last name, Volkov. Two seemingly powerful names for a very small and meek girl. Alessandra being a feminine version of the Greek name Alexander, and Volkov meaning 'wolf'.

Alessandra was born a week late, worrying both her parents, as her father had been planning on returning to their home in Russia soon after her birth to make sure the house would be ready for a baby. They'd spent the last while in Italy with her mother's parents so they would get the chance to meet their granddaughter, as they were planning on remaining in Russia with her father's family.

When she was born, she was extremely small and doctor's were afraid that she wouldn't make it. Proving them wrong, the small girl was a bit of a fighter. Two weeks after her birth, her father headed back to Russia to see about their new home, while her mother followed two weeks later.

Growing up, Alessandra spent her whole life traveling back and forth between Italy and Russia, learning both languages, as well as English. When she wasn't traveling and visiting both sides of her family, she was on a strict study regiment and often kept indoors by her mother. Worried that her daughter would suddenly fall ill and die, the woman kept her daughter close against her father's initial thoughts. He felt that, while she should still be close by, she shouldn't be with them every moment of the day. It gave her no real chance to grow.

Her mother ignored her father's words and kept her close, hoping that Alessandra would transform into a weapon so she would be able to keep her closer longer, and train her to her standards. Alessandra complied with her mother's wishes, though she secretly wished she could have more freedom.

So when she showed no hints of transforming by age twelve, her father finally put his foot down and forced her mother to agree to send Alessandra to the DWMA. It would give their daughter a chance to grow into herself and meet new people, as well as learn about the world from her own point of view. Reluctantly her mother couldn't argue the logic and agreed.

Sent to Death City on her own, Alessandra was quite nervous about how she would even begin meeting new people and making friends. She was an only child and throughout her life didn't have much interaction with other children. She was in a new place and alone, unsure of what to do next. All she knows is that she needs to find a weapon and make her mother and father proud.

Alessandra Volkov

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkytior said:
You all wish you were as cool as me (B')

Alessandra Volkov

Given Name?

"I-I'm Alessandra Volkov...pleased to meet you."

What is your official DWMA Nickname?

"For some reason people have started calling me Alessa Wolf...I'm not too sure it fits me..."

"I know, I'm a bit young..."

"I-I'm f-female...! I-isn't it obvious?!"

Height:

"Yes, I do know I'm short."

5"

Hair Color:

"It's a pretty red."

Dark Red

Eye Color:

"Kinda strange, but my eyes are also red.

Pale Red

806ff7cdfbc256d0f949b3fde429c208.jpg

Are you an EAT, NOT, or NEW student?

"I'm a new student."

NEW

Are you a weapon or a Meister?

"No, I don't transform like my Mother."

Meister

If in the EAT class and a Meister, what is your rank?

"It's probably zero...."

1-Star

If a Meister, what is your preferred fighting style?

"Um..."

Alessandra is the type to take everything in before making a move. She prefers to have as much information on her opponent as possible, so she can attempt to make things quick. She knows her and her partner's limitations and takes everything into consideration when fighting.

How many years have you attended the DWMA?

"This'll be my first year."

One year

How do you feel about the DWMA?

"I-it seems pretty nice. There are...a lot of interesting people I guess you could say..."

Why have you joined the DWMA?

"Father believes it'll be good for me."

Her father finally convinced her mother to let her experience her own life.

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?

"I'd like to figure out who I am and what I'd like to do with my life as a DWMA student..."

She wants to learn who she is on her own in the world, and experience a life away from home.

Personal Items?

"Mother made that ribbon when she was a little girl and passed it down to me."

A crop top kitty sweater that she wears with everything. Her mother's black hair ribbon

What would others say are your strengths?

"I've been told I'm studious, a goood listener, and attentive to others, that counts right?"

What would others say are your flaws?

"Ahaha...I'm a bit soft-spoken, I tend to worry too much, and am often unsure of my abilities."

What do you like?

"Kitties are the greatest!"

Animals, Sweets, Books, Making friends, Comfortable clothing

What don't you like?

"Spiders and roaches are the worst of all!!!"

Her friends being hurt, Broccoli, Being sick, Rain, Being smothered, Bugs

Personality

"I think Auntie once called me a mother hen..."

A kind and caring girl, Alessandra is the type who tries to look after and make sure everyone is alright. She listens and cares for others, wishing to help in any way she possibly can. If there's something she can do to help, she'll do it. While shy when meeting new people and being put into new and scary situations, she's definitely loyal and will stand by someone until given a reason not to. She doesn't necessarily hate, or think she could bring herself to hate someone, rather, she becomes disappointed and unsure of how to act around someone, especially if she was close to the person she is now disappointed with.

Despite her young age, she takes in all information presented and makes a decision after giving time to think. She isn't rash and doesn't run into things. Generally soft-spoken based on her lack of experience with others, Alessandra tends to go along with most things presented to her, especially if their personality is much more forceful than hers, which does tend to present a contradiction in her personality, but it's all she knows.

Biography

"Well Mother was born in Italy and Father was born in Russia. They met when they were partnered to work together on a job. And then well. I happened I guess."

Born in Italy and moved to Russia soon after being born, Alessandra Volkov is a product of both lineages. Her mother, a strict and highly successful segmented sword, was from Italy and gave her daughter her first name, Alessandra. Her father, a fun and care-free miester from Russia, gave her her last name, Volkov. Two seemingly powerful names for a very small and meek girl. Alessandra being a feminine version of the Greek name Alexander, and Volkov meaning 'wolf'.

Alessandra was born a week late, worrying both her parents, as her father had been planning on returning to their home in Russia soon after her birth to make sure the house would be ready for a baby. They'd spent the last while in Italy with her mother's parents so they would get the chance to meet their granddaughter, as they were planning on remaining in Russia with her father's family.

When she was born, she was extremely small and doctor's were afraid that she wouldn't make it. Proving them wrong, the small girl was a bit of a fighter. Two weeks after her birth, her father headed back to Russia to see about their new home, while her mother followed two weeks later.

Growing up, Alessandra spent her whole life traveling back and forth between Italy and Russia, learning both languages, as well as English. When she wasn't traveling and visiting both sides of her family, she was on a strict study regiment and often kept indoors by her mother. Worried that her daughter would suddenly fall ill and die, the woman kept her daughter close against her father's initial thoughts. He felt that, while she should still be close by, she shouldn't be with them every moment of the day. It gave her no real chance to grow.

Her mother ignored her father's words and kept her close, hoping that Alessandra would transform into a weapon so she would be able to keep her closer longer, and train her to her standards. Alessandra complied with her mother's wishes, though she secretly wished she could have more freedom.

So when she showed no hints of transforming by age twelve, her father finally put his foot down and forced her mother to agree to send Alessandra to the DWMA. It would give their daughter a chance to grow into herself and meet new people, as well as learn about the world from her own point of view. Reluctantly her mother couldn't argue the logic and agreed.

Sent to Death City on her own, Alessandra was quite nervous about how she would even begin meeting new people and making friends. She was an only child and throughout her life didn't have much interaction with other children. She was in a new place and alone, unsure of what to do next. All she knows is that she needs to find a weapon and make her mother and father proud.

Alessandra Volkov

Need borders

@IG42

Lol. Yup. Nobody likes Saiken. Ewww~

@Arkytior

Wow. Yeah you see that...I couldn't even begin to start making that...my mind just shuts down. I dunno. Good BBCoders have a gift, I really believe it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back