Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arkytior said:
Yeah, hopefully. He's temporarily resigned from FT because of it.
Oh my. Why don't you all put it on break since most people are at school? It's HUGE RP so it's...a lot to deal with

I agree, postpone I until summer xD

I say this because I'd rather not have Lucretia all alone in the main story against like, a billion bad guys xD

~.~ okay. It's been 4 days and it's finally grown on me. Infi, I like your avatar.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

TMO! Yeah, the bad guy NPC in Fairytail are brutal. You won't have any Tenseigan either =/

Having a moral compass monstrosity along for the ride really does make beating your own character over the head with obvious much simpler

@IG42

Haha. That was a good post! You probably just ruined Hellkite and Strawberry's post though ^^. AH, I hate that feeling. Like you have only 10 more words to type, then you get that notif someone posted and you were mentioned. Lmao. Sad times =(

@Kiyoko Tomoe

That helps. sink into the floor until help comes

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Haha. That was a good post! You probably just ruined Hellkite and Strawberry's post though ^^. AH, I hate that feeling. Like you have only 10 more words to type, then you get that notif someone posted and you were mentioned. Lmao. Sad times =(
There's still two peeps to beat down and besides i thought Clari didn't really address the slightly less proverbial elephant in the entirely proverbial room

White, swords, knives, intangibility plus invisibility, knowledge of virtually everything from reading books nonstop almost whole life... I think she could just paralyze everybody for life with a dagger to the spine :x

clarinetti said:
Gosh-darnit, @IG42

No, I get your point, and I was debating about that when I was writing the post: I just figured I'd leave room for Anpan to go in and be awesome. But hey, if Akago's joined the party, that's cool too, as long as @Hellkite and @Strawberry Preserves are down with it.
Sorry just calling dibs on the awesome

IG42 said:
Sorry just calling dibs on the awesome
This. You win for tonight, IG. Tonight is your night xD

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Haha. But aren't there magicians that can like control Earth and fire and lightning, and have magical keys that can summon spirits @_@

clarinetti said:
Awesomeness, my friend, is not something to be dibbed, but to be shared with all, thereby increasing the quantity of said awesomeness exponentially.
Whooo. I stand corrected! Clarinetti has won for tonight!

clarinetti said:
Awesomeness, my friend, is not something to be dibbed, but to be shared with all, thereby increasing the quantity of said awesomeness exponentially.
Awesomeness is generated within the depths of our souls! It cannot be given like mere kudos! Only by our own awesomeness inspiring awesome in others can awesomeness be created exponentially.

Gurren Lagann gif included for extra effect

8b35fd3723df296dbc0960525d38bd3fc2877423_hq.gif

YES!!!

original.gif

*cough cough* Ahem, thank you- I humbly accept the great honor of winning this ni-

*sees IG's reply*

...You are indeed a worthy opponent, my friend.

However, neither is awesomeness meant to be hoarded away by the select few deemed awesome by some system. Indeed, everyone has innate awesomeness within them, and while using awesomeness to further inspire others can be effective, it is equally, if not more important, that one realizes through personal experience the depths of their own awesomeness.

Last edited by a moderator:
To create awesomeness would be impossible, as it's already there; we just need something to show us it's there inside of us.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]To create awesomeness would be impossible, as it's already there; we just need something to show us it's there inside of us.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome is not bound by your pedestrian concepts of thermodynamics!!

IG42 said:
Awesome is not bound by your pedestrian concepts of thermodynamics!!
No no, my concepts are not sp pedestrian as thermodynamics. Everything is awesomeness, even my thumb. What good is awesomeness when it does not exist without creation? It needs not your silly concept of creation, for it's what does the creating.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]No no, my concepts are not sp pedestrian as thermodynamics. Everything is awesomeness, even my thumb. What good is awesomeness when it does not exist without creation? It needs not your silly concept of creation, for it's what does the creating.

[/QUOTE]
So what you're saying is...

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back