Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah, I've been dancing with the idea of dirtying up Kiyomi but (^U^)
I could never! She's my little angel :D

As for Chiaki, I tried to keep him handsome but of course, you pull the rug from under me

[/QUOTE]
And Akago is just taking all of your s**t head on

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Lol. He died from major burns to his body ._. cause the oil made the fire hard to put out.

@IG42

LOL. What? What do you want from me IG?? Shirokko has been so sweet to Akago! Like, yeah camp Kumo, but after that, she was really warming up to him! She would die for him! Now this Gaara thing happens? This is your fault!

@Arkytior

Aye. No worries. I will take that as a yes, skip me. Stop me whenever, but I'm already in the process of setting up a post for there for Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade] Tomorrow I plan on ending like half these situations cause it's almost December.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, that's not including the current An-Aka-Jo vs. Ino-Shika-Cho, right? I mean... we just got that going a few days ago....

clarinetti said:
Hey, that's not including the current An-Aka-Jo vs. Ino-Shika-Cho, right? I mean... we just got that going a few days ago....
Hello! Definitely, it does not include that situation. This is mainly for the people at the beach, characters at Kumo Castle, and characters at Otogakure. I won't touch Kirigakure or the forest where Akane's people are

White, I'll end the Akatsuki problem... Nagato's paths of pein killed Gatona and Inpe, meaning Yui's the only one left who can match Nagato, plus the only one with sealing techniques of the Shirotaiyo as far as I know. Let me seal Nagato, and crush that damned reanimator while I'm at it...

OK, cool, just wanted to verify, thanks White (o'v'o)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, I'll end the Akatsuki problem... Nagato's paths of pein killed Gatona and Inpe, meaning Yui's the only one left who can match Nagato, plus the only one with sealing techniques of the Shirotaiyo as far as I know. Let me seal Nagato, and crush that damned reanimator while I'm at it...

[/QUOTE]
Eh, from my knowledge, I think Gonta's currently in Kirigakure with the reanimated swordsmen, so yeah... also, I'm pretty sure there's plenty of characters that want to get a crack at Gonta-don't know if Yui/Shinobu's going to get that pleasure all to herself.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, I'll end the Akatsuki problem... Nagato's paths of pein killed Gatona and Inpe, meaning Yui's the only one left who can match Nagato, plus the only one with sealing techniques of the Shirotaiyo as far as I know. Let me seal Nagato, and crush that damned reanimator while I'm at it...

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_mfgg15fENG1r3x2t8o1_500.gif

Oh my...g...Tmo...y-you don't have to...you really don't have to...but...I-I understand...it-it-it breaks my heart...but if this is really...really something you have to...to...to do...go on Tmo. Do your best...please...let me just ask one thing...p-please...just...just come back in one piece...please. I don't know what I'd do if...

if...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

tumblr_mfgg15fENG1r3x2t8o1_500.gif

Oh my...g...Tmo...y-you don't have to...you really don't have to...but...I-I understand...it-it-it breaks my heart...but if this is really...really something you have to...to...to do...go on Tmo. Do your best...please...let me just ask one thing...p-please...just...just come back in one piece...please. I don't know what I'd do if...

if...

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I'll come back for sure... It may be years, many, many years, but I promise you, I'll return...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Don't worry, I'll come back for sure... It may be years, many, many years, but I promise you, I'll return...

[/QUOTE]
xD Haha. Okie let me post first before you cuz I still have to respond to Drumonkey and Hudhouse, then I shall pass it off to you

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
LOL. What? What do you want from me IG?? Shirokko has been so sweet to Akago! Like, yeah camp Kumo, but after that, she was really warming up to him! She would die for him! Now this Gaara thing happens? This is your fault!
Smeg, i'll just post before i cock something else up

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I wonder whatcha gonna do? If I were Akago, I'd go save Akane (o'v'o)

[/QUOTE]
Pff, Akane doesn't need saving (>A>)

I mean, if Akago wants to join the party, that's fine. But I imagine he's got other things on his mind .

And White, are you now trying to instigate a love triangle? If I recall correctly, Akago was off limits.

clarinetti said:
I mean, if Akago wants to join the party, that's fine. But I imagine he's got other things on his mind .

And White, are you now trying to instigate a love triangle? If I recall correctly, Akago was off limits.
Haha. I'm not doing anything. Just thinking out loud

clarinetti said:

Not being a damsel in distress for dummies. By Clarinetti

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]So that i'm not holding up the rp ,it isn't my turn at posting somthing is it?

[/QUOTE]
You are with Kanra. I'm not sure if he's controlling the NPC. @Kanra23

But go ahead and do your match. Crontolling the NPC are allowed so you can finish when you want :5/5:. Just don't finish like...really late O.o

Kinzu Hekmatyar]Well i was just about to seal away the three swordsmen with Han new Sage status of le clams lol i just thought about it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Seal away how? Tell me the details (:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back