Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
It's an interesting thing to think about...are characters that are too nice really all that nice?
Yeah, I've been dancing with the idea of dirtying up Kiyomi but (^U^)

I could never! She's my little angel :D

As for Chiaki, I tried to keep him handsome but of course, you pull the rug from under me

QuirkyAngel said:
*nods and pretends to understand the pseudo math*
To be honest, I made Shinsei as an outlet. I mean, I can only rp a nice character like Chiaki for so long before wanting to let off a little steam. Characters like Shinsei can be liberating to rp. I can have him do virtually anything and it wouldn't be too out of the norm >D

AkanexShinsei? DaradeixTorune??? Wtf? Have they even met yet?
@White Masquerade *coughs loudly* Alyssa

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah, I've been dancing with the idea of dirtying up Kiyomi but (^U^)

As for Chiaki, I tried to keep him handsome but of course, you pull the rug from under me

[/QUOTE]
You bet your ass Kiyomi is an angel. And she'll stay that way as long as possible. Until I find a way for her to learn about Tsukiyomi. Then she'll become a bit tormented.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yeah, I've been dancing with the idea of dirtying up Kiyomi but (^U^)

[/QUOTE]
No, White. That was you. You were the one who killed Kenji (>u>)

@Arkytior

Heck yeah, bet my sweet butt she is an angel :5/5: *pinches Kiyomi's cheeks* and haha. Alyssa is def a ball of anger and aggression

@QuirkyAngel

NOPE.

Shinobu killed Kenji. Shinobu is not my character.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Heck yeah, bet my sweet butt she is an angel :5/5: *pinches Kiyomi's cheeks* and haha. Alyssa is def a ball of anger and aggression
You have some issues Kin xD

Alyssa is my child. So perfect. You should stop and take a look at what Hellkite has done so far with the GMG. A few hours ago I sent her Alyssa's entry form for it. Plus, we got the Guild Halls back up and running.

Arkytior said:
You have some issues Kin xD
Alyssa is my child. So perfect. You should stop and take a look at what Hellkite has done so far with the GMG. A few hours ago I sent her Alyssa's entry form for it. Plus, we got the Guild Halls back up and running.
Oh yeah? So everything looks different now?? I've been gone for ages =/ The Guild Halls were excellent! I hope they're working good!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

NOPE.

Shinobu killed Kenji. Shinobu is not my character.
Huh? I remember reading Machi killed Kenji ( O.o )

How the heck does Shinobu factor into this?

Seem to be working well yeah! Dunno if you remember Athena? She and Blur did most of it with a little help from Atom I think. But Athena coded a bunch of stuff to make sure people know when they can post in their Guild Halls. I think BP and Guildless seem to be most active though. Some are on Mission Prompts/Side Adventures.

@QuirkyAngel

Shinobu set the cave on fire (>A>). She's why the Crystal Cavern is Barren now (x_x). All Machi did was put Kenji under genjutsu and throw an oil-soaked rag over his body...Shinobu set the fire that killed him. I didn't ask her to do that or anything...she just did.

@Arkytior

Yup. I remember Athena. *~* It must look nice then. BBcode is like chocolate covered oreos when you know how to use it. And BOOOO! Guildless! I would blow up their hall and say "GO JOIN A GUILD YOU LAZY BAGS OF ROCKS! BEING GUILDLESS IS NOT COOL LAME-Os

I would die laughing if you did that and now I kinda want you to xD

I'd be liking the post xD

Yeah, it's pretty neat. Athena, Blur, and I have split the GMs amongst ourselves. I have most control over A'den and Felix and eventually I'll have Myla. Once Blur finds time to explain how to write her lol

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Shinobu set the cave on fire (>A>). She's why the Crystal Cavern is Barren now (x_x). All Machi did was put Kenji under genjutsu and throw an oil-soaked rag over his body...Shinobu set the fire that killed him. I didn't ask her to do that or anything...she just did.
I see. Don't blame the killer. Blame the cause of the death (-n-)

@Arkytior

The more you talk the more you make me want to join the FT rp. It's frustrating.

@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
No no, Shinobu protected everybody in the cave but the tailed spirit when she set fire to it. Kenji couldn't have died by Shinobu's hand if she protected him from her only attack that could've killed him.

Thus! Machi had to have killed him, otherwise he would be alive right now.

Oh, don't forget it was Machi's fire that left the cave barren. Shinobu only left the ceiling with a few holes and some oil everywhere.

Oh my dpnut, I just realized something...! Kenji was nowhere to be found, but never pronounced dead! He's still alive and lurking in the shadows somewhere! :o

Wait, maybe he was stated dead somewhere outside the thingy that's just like with Orisas and Danhi and I'm just missing that bit... Checking again now :x

As for ordering one of me online, just go to www.donu-

Wait, the hell!? I'm not something you just order online! >///<

@Arkytior

So Infi, shall I skip through the events in Kumo with Yui? Tomorrow I plan on ending like half these situations cause it's almost December.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Oh my dpnut, I just realized something...! Kenji was nowhere to be found, but never pronounced dead! He's still alive and lurking in the shadows somewhere! :o
Wait, maybe he was stated dead somewhere outside the thingy that's just like with Orisas and Danhi and I'm just missing that bit... Checking again now :x

[/QUOTE]
Good catch. I will tell you, he WAS still alive, for 1 more arc after he was dead, but nobody went inside the cave so everybody missed him. He IS dead now. =P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back