Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
On an unrelated note, was at the supermarket and this one bloke ran in with a hawk, thoughts?

IG42 said:
On an unrelated note, was at the supermarket and this one bloke ran in with a hawk, thoughts?
I think...=/

Not sure.

@Arkytior

Foooooooooooooooooood

@clarinetti

tumblr_mpbelhiDia1ssbq4vo1_500.gif

Wooosh! I feel the confidence falling off of you!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Foooooooooooooooooood
I'm eating a chocolate covered Oreo (<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha. What the...an oreo is already chocolate xD

[/QUOTE]
I fail to see why that is a problem

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Now I get what Clarinetti was talking about xD . In my mind, I see Torune and Shinsei getting along very well. Hell, throw in Nanko idolizing them too!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. No comment. Cause you might punch me. So, I'll just say yes. =)

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lw63e7ay7l1qkg0ut.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Lol. Now I get what Clarinetti was talking about xD . In my mind, I see Torune and Shinsei getting along very well. Hell, throw in Nanko idolizing them too!
lol. I do see Shinsei's personality as being a somewhat strange combination between Torune and Nanko...but them getting along? Torune seems to dislike cocky + rude people and Shinsei is both (B')

Though...much of his reckless/aggressive personality is due to the events in Amegakure+2.5 months of alcoholism so...=P

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. I do see Shinsei's personality as being a somewhat a strange combination between Torune and Nanko...but them getting along? Torune seems to dislike cocky + rude people and Shinsei is both (B')
Though...much of his reckless/aggressive personality is due to the events in Amegakure+2.5 months of alcoholism so...=P
Hmm, I think Torune could sympathize with Shinsei to some extent if he knew that side of the story, but as you pointed out, Shinsei's rude/ cocky demeanour is going to piss him off, at least upon first meeting each other- I imagine they could have an interesting, if not antagonistic, relationship.

@White Masquerade As for Nanko, I think being idolized is the last thing Torune's concerned about, but I could see them getting along fine- if nothing else, Toru likely wouldn't bother trying to push him away as Akane did with Anpan.

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Shinsei is indeed a jerkface.

@clarinetti

But so is Torune. Though a nicer jerkface.

Rude jerkface + Nice jerkface = nice dynamic. Especially if Akane starts dating Shinsei and Daradei starts dating Torune. OMFG.

White. Stop. ('OoO')

[QUOTE="White Masquerade] Daradei starts dating Torune.

[/QUOTE]
I thought she was going to murder Han to get Chiaki

IG42 said:
I thought she was going to murder Han to get Chiaki
=P They haven't had a chance to meet yet, but Daradei has matured and is over Chiaki now. She sees it's fruitless so she doesn't bother anymore

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

@clarinetti

Rude jerkface + Nice jerkface = nice dynamic. Especially if Akane starts dating Shinsei and Daradei starts dating Torune. OMFG.

White. Stop. ('OoO')
*nods and pretends to understand the pseudo math*

To be honest, I made Shinsei as an outlet. I mean, I can only rp a nice character like Chiaki for so long before wanting to let off a little steam. Characters like Shinsei can be liberating to rp. I can have him do virtually anything and it wouldn't be too out of the norm >D

AkanexShinsei? DaradeixTorune??? Wtf? Have they even met yet?

QuirkyAngel said:
*nods and pretends to understand the pseudo math*
To be honest, I made Shinsei as an outlet. I mean, I can only rp a nice character like Chiaki for so long before wanting to let off a little steam. Characters like Shinsei can be liberating to rp. I can have him do virtually anything and it wouldn't be too out of the norm >D

AkanexShinsei? DaradeixTorune??? Wtf? Have they even met yet?
Lol. *zips lips*

Well this is a new side of you I didn't know was there. And I'm just fantasizing. Don't mind me

@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

@clarinetti

White. Stop. ('OoO')
Lol White, so many ships you've got going on in that beautiful brain of yours.

I mean, yes, I will fully agree that Torune's a jerk in his own right like Shinsei, but then again, they've been through the ringer a bit- losing their villages and whatever family they might have had, etc etc. Not an excuse, but it provides context to their jerkiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back