Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]The summary is done. Wow. Gonna be some major movement this weekend.

[/QUOTE]
It's a ship not a boat!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]The summary is done. Wow. Gonna be some major movement this weekend.

[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna be out of town all weekend!!! D: Just don't be totally awesome without me (not like I don't own the majority stock in it anyway ;P), I'll be back some time Sunday-ish.

Stickdom said:
IG wrote 2 words, still best post yet xD
tumblr_m0zipw8PLU1qjp0rto1_500.gif

Stickdom said:
I'm gonna be out of town all weekend!!! D: Just don't be totally awesome without me (not like I don't own the majority stock in it anyway ;P), I'll be back some time Sunday-ish.
Okie. I hope you have a good time. Stay safe Stick! I actually don't know if there'll be major moves ._. I just like hearing myself talk. Kanra is the capo

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okie. I hope you have a good time. Stay safe Stick! I actually don't know if there'll be major moves ._. I just like hearing myself talk. Kanra is the capo

[/QUOTE]
So you admit your vanity?

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkytior said:
So you admit your vanity?
Haha, I promise 95% of the time, the things I do are for other people. The Ft role-play, this RP, the last 3 I did, I don't think I've ever done one for myself (' :) )

Ahhh I see my mistake.

Though I'm pretty sure she will eventually confess about the vanity

ohmygosh

this episode is called homecoming

why is the first half set in the future where technically i shouldn't know who sai and yamato are -_-

Arkytior said:
ohmygosh
this episode is called homecoming

why is the first half set in the future where technically i shouldn't know who sai and yamato are -_-
You have the advantage. Now the story can't trick you (B')

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You have the advantage. Now the story can't trick you (B')

[/QUOTE]
Well except for [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] Oh and don't forget that bit where [REDACTED]

IG42 said:
Well except for [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] Oh and don't forget that bit where [REDACTED]
Hm. Hm. I see your point. Those parts made me shake. I still get goosebumps thinking about them.

IG42 said:
I do. Like oh my gosh, I was in shock when I first found out!

Lol, I legit love how Gaara was sitting there staring out the damn window xD

Arkytior said:
I do. Like oh my gosh, I was in shock when I first found out!
Lol, I legit love how Gaara was sitting there staring out the damn window xD
Right? It was his best moment of the whole series (:'()

"How'd you know I was here?"

"Those birds don't live here."

How about, birds of clay dont exist like that on their own?!

I was waiting for Naruto or Sakura (mostly Naruto) to Yale a crotch shot at Kakashi when they redid the bells. Thousand years of death was great :3

Arkytior said:
"How'd you know I was here?"
"Those birds don't live here."

How about, birds of clay dont exist like that on their own?!

I was waiting for Naruto or Sakura (mostly Naruto) to Yale a crotch shot at Kakashi when they redid the bells. Thousand years of death was great :3
Haha. It gets Better Infi as you go along, just you wait. And you sick person =P. When I first saw that move, I had to take a break to drink water. It looked like it hurt ._.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]New update turned of allllllllllllllllllllllll my watches. -.-

[/QUOTE]
Woops! Now you have to backtrack for the last 2 weeks to see what you did

*hugs you* We are here if you need support in this time of grief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back