Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No excuses. Watch your back during Christmas

[/QUOTE]
As if I'll stop here! I'll make sure you see me coming!

IG42 said:
Ha scrublord
I don't think I can deny being a bit a bit of a scrub. But Lord of the Scrubs? It's too great an honor for one such as I. (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]OH,
MY.

(OUO)

NOTED.

[/QUOTE]
scary...

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
Hm, well I'm happy to hear that matter has been resolved. However, I would kindly ask you not to misquote me or put out false information by stating things which neither Akane or myself have stated. Akago's fine (Besides the slight imbalance regarding his priorities), but Akane's got bigger fish to fry ;p
Is Akane going to be mad?

IG42 said:
Is Akane going to be mad?
Eh, I wouldn't say mad: she'll be annoyed that Akago just left without even consulting them, and deem his behaviour as rash/ foolish. She may have some words for him once the reincarnated Ino-Shika-Cho have been sealed away, but that's about it.

I mean, she probably won't beat the crap out of him.... maybe...

clarinetti said:
Eh, I wouldn't say mad: she'll be annoyed that Akago just left without even consulting them, and deem his behaviour as rash/ foolish. She may have some words for him once the reincarnated Ino-Shika-Cho have been sealed away, but that's about it.
I mean, she probably won't beat the crap out of him.... maybe...
So really disapproving look time?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]How was Thanksgiving for all my Ameri-mates on here?

[/QUOTE]
*Salutes! Raises hand!*

Americana present, my European pen pal! =) Thanksgiving was excellent, I hope whatever holiday you folks from across the pond have, will be glorious as well. We here in America appreciate you our most beautiful partners in crime

Nah, Europe had one child and That was British North America. But then the left and right hemisphere of that child's brain began to fight and the left hemisphere said "You know what, I'm out" and it became the USA after many fights with the right hemisphere. Then the right hemisphere got into a fight with its mother cause it wanted independence like its other half and the mother said sure and it became CANADA..... so basically white me and you are just two different hemispheres of the same brain, we are closer than a mother and daughter relationship, the US and Canada, we are one....

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*Salutes! Raises hand!*
Americana present, my European pen pal! =) Thanksgiving was excellent, I hope whatever holiday you folks from across the pond have, will be glorious as well. We here in America appreciate you our most beautiful partners in crime

[/QUOTE]
Yeah we don't really do anything around this time, only holiday worth speaking of in November for Brits is Guy Fawkes night and that's all the way back on the 5th.

Wait do they do that in Scotland @Veirrianna Valentine ?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Guy Fawkes was a warrior or something?
He was a bloke who along with some other peeps we can't be arsed to remember tried to blow up Parliament in 1605 or sometime like that by sticking a ton of gunpowder in a cellar underneath, he got caught and naturally executed.

Then for some reason we decided to commemorate the event every year by letting of fireworks and burning "The Guy" that is an effigy of the man, though a lot of the time we skip The Guy part and just let off the fireworks and scare the crap out of my dog

IG42 said:
He was a bloke who along with some other peeps we can't be arsed to remember tried to blow up Parliament in 1605 or sometime like that by sticking a ton of gunpowder in a cellar underneath, he got caught and naturally executed.
Then for some reason we decided to commemorate the event every year by letting of fireworks and burning "The Guy" that is an effigy of the man, though a lot of the time we skip The Guy part and just let off the fireworks and scare the crap out of my dog
O.o

Wow. okay, go on Europe, I'm not judging. Leave your dog in peace though -_-

IG42 said:
We have that celebration too, except we just have a huge ass Bon fire

Nope, usually the Bon fire has a shit ton of wood scraps that people don't need anymore so there's stuff like paint on the wood and plastics... I don't think roasting marshmallows over that would be very healthy

No lol ,we been fighting over Kiri and Suna like for months. I'm glad you finally are like ,those two are ok i guesss its a improvement . Why would i make fun of you friend,i thought we had a truce and everything wheres the trust . @White Masquerade (</3)

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

We do have a truce (o'v'o), but let's get one thing clear!

Suna is the first village in my heart. I might be okay with your Kiri nin, but don't try to make them friendly with the Sand. Don't push it >=O. We have a truce but are still on opposite sides,

Until you say that Suna is the best village in the world, we will never be friends. OH. And until you have Hans apologize to Shirokko (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back