Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dammit, sudden ideas to my head... White, Yuu's gonna go ahead and get some stuff done before the RP ends that involves the Tailed Spirits... First things first though, on a completely unrelated topic, she must master her sealing techniques... Probably develop a whole new technique more powerful than that Eight Trigrams Sealing Style - Thirteen Seals of Thirteen Seals technique of hers...

So, how would you feel about a technique that can literally seal and unseal the fabric of space connecting realms...? xD (Not as crazy as it sounds, so if you need explaining then just tell me t' PM it to you White :x )

*meanwhile sneaks in new jutsu to the sheet plus the one twice attempted use that's the technique actually developed before the one seen*

*also sneaks World-Class Individual into Yuu's sheet, though doesn't hit save 'cause she might get slapped by White*

Last edited by a moderator:
...Sorry guys but I will be dropping out. Its been nearly two months for a post, and I only been tagged after a month. I just lost interest, apologizes.

hudhouse said:
...Sorry guys but I will be dropping out. Its been nearly two months for a post, and I only been tagged after a month. I just lost interest, apologizes.
No worries, Hud. It was certainly good to have you. We'll be getting to the last Arc soon which will be easy to enter, so if you ever get back interest, you can pop right in. If not, take care of yourself, enjoy RpN! :5/5:

Kin, I ignore almost everything you guys talk about. I skim everything unless me or my characters are mentioned xD

I just assumed it was her

Arkytior said:
Kin, I ignore almost everything you guys talk about. I skim everything unless me or my characters are mentioned xD
I just assumed it was her
Lol. You might be psychic, girl

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. You might be psychic, girl

[/QUOTE]
It's a gift and a curse

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]So hows about doing some Ori-clipse? Eh? Eh? xD

[/QUOTE]
It is on its way

Arkytior said:
It's a gift and a curse
Lol, Infi, you are so silly. You never used to be like this when I first met you =)

When you met me I was a lot more concerned about being nice to people :P

I'm probably the same as when I first got here in this RP, as I've never been much of one to change :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm probably the same as when I first got here in this RP, as I've never been much of one to change :x

[/QUOTE]
Maybe not changed, but showed thr hidden person. I absolutely adore you Tmo. I did not know I would this much =p

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](>u>) What changed?

[/QUOTE]
I realized people don't matter. If you want to be my friend, accept my asshole-yness

@Strawberry Preserves No worries, its all good- everyone's been busier as of late, and obviously applying for post-secondary education take priority. Looking forward to the post, and hoping that your college endeavors work out as you hope them to :) .

@Hellkite Ahaha, excellent ;p. I don't want to rush you two or anything, but I figured it been a while since we'd heard from Jota/ Anpan and was wondering if everything was alright.

@Arkytior Infi = no f***s given

Users who are viewing this thread

Back