Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. (^.^). Excellent Claire, it looks like we'll get along nicely :5/5:

[/QUOTE]
So how goes Orisas' kinship with Eclipse?

*Totally not sarcastic/rhetorical question*

xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]So how goes Orisas' kinship with Eclipse?

xD

[/QUOTE]
Terrible. -35 in a scale of 1-10 O.o

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]So how goes Orisas' kinship with Eclipse?

xD

[/QUOTE]
I think if Eclipse wants to be Orisas friend she'll have to offer up a dead body as sacrifice...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Terrible. -35 in a scale of 1-10 O.o

[/QUOTE]
You do realise that Wunan and Orisas are pretty much the same thing on opposite ends of the spectrum.

And oh yea, Wunan sure is gonna have a kick at figuring out Dove's not dead. Wonder how that'll go down.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Haha, yeah. Dove has it rough. I could even say all three of them are hard-headed and not smart ^^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Haha, yeah. Dove has it rough. I could even say all three of them are hard-headed and not smart ^^

[/QUOTE]
Yea, well, if you haven't noticed, Dove isn't the same Dove she was prior to Yugakure.

Every action taken by Eclipse is how Dove is now. Sure, she still aims for the same goal, but now she's fighting for it, which is more than she did before. Furthermore, she will probably have a decent pull with the Kakureyami that wanted peace and loved her, and has equal parts Kakureyami and Ninja in Yugakure, which says a lot.

She even has her family now.

Fact is, Dove's learned her hard lessons, and not gone astray for it, which means she just became a serious contender in this 'game' as it were. And don't think that there are people that won't side with her, cos you and I both know there are people that will.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
lol. I see. Poor Eclipse/Dove...

Orisas is a stubborn one =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, well, if you haven't noticed, Dove isn't the same Dove she was prior to Yugakure.
Every action taken by Eclipse is how Dove is now. Sure, she still aims for the same goal, but now she's fighting for it, which is more than she did before. Furthermore, she will probably have a decent pull with the Kakureyami that wanted peace and loved her, and has equal parts Kakureyami and Ninja in Yugakure, which says a lot.

She even has her family now.

Fact is, Dove's learned her hard lessons, and not gone astray for it, which means she just became a serious contender in this 'game' as it were. And don't think that there are people that won't side with her, cos you and I both know there are people that will.

[/QUOTE]
How effective will the Kakureyami princess be at halting the creation of a ninja doomsday weapon?

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. I see. Poor Eclipse/Dove...
Orisas is a stubborn one =P

How effective will the Kakureyami princess be at halting the creation of a ninja doomsday weapon?
A Doomsday weapon meant for use against the ninja, or a ninja made doomsday weapon against the Kakureyami?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]A Doomsday weapon meant for use against the ninja, or a ninja made doomsday weapon against the Kakureyami?

[/QUOTE]
lol. I mean the chakra nullifying weapon supposedly being built in Kiri^^

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. I mean the chakra nullifying weapon supposedly being built in Kiri^^
Ah yes, well as stated before, Dove is not planning on staying out of Kiri. In fact she planning on returning quite soon. It'll be interesting.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Take it slow, lol. Let Dove breathe xD

[/QUOTE]
She doesn't have time xD

Orisas' poor reaction has only accelerated things. She knows that now that she's become the target between two forces, she has to do something, and soon.

So it's back to Kiri to make herself known to the world xD

I blame Orisas being crazy =P

I'm waiting for Tmo's post tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]She doesn't have time xD
Orisas' poor reaction has only accelerated things. She knows that now that she's become the target between two forces, she has to do something, and soon.

So it's back to Kiri to make herself known to the world xD

I blame Orisas being crazy =P

I'm waiting for Tmo's post tho.

[/QUOTE]
My characters are never to blame, sorry.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Waah, I missed four pages of OOC :c
*Tears off chunk of nearest person's ear*

[/QUOTE]
If you asked I would have just gave it to you ._.

@Strawberry Preserves

As much as I can't stand Anpan...nice post >_>

Aka-An-Jo, personally a few of my most lovable yet irritating characters all on one team. (>A>) I hate you guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Veirrianna Valentine

Didn't know whether to mark it funny or great xD . Oh, you kill me. Dove had the guts to hug Orisas, lmao. (@V@). I love it

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
As much as I can't stand Anpan...nice post >_>

Aka-An-Jo, personally a few of my most lovable yet irritating characters all on one team. (>A>) I hate you guys...
Everytime I post an Anpan post, I feel like you start hating him more. xD

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Everytime I post an Anpan post, I feel like you start hating him more. xD

[/QUOTE]
Strawberry, you have no idea. This was the perfect moment to put him up against the wall and see what he does...but his crew and Akago had to come bail him out >_> Ino is sealed, Choji is half-gone, and Shika is getting blown up. Anpan got lucky this time. (*^*)

clarinetti said:
Oh, you don't mean that White- you know you love them, quirks and all. ;p
And as I've said a million times now- blame Akago for interfering with the An-Aka-Jo vs. Ino-Shika-Cho.

Finally, I'm probably going to wait for your post before responding further with Akane, if that's cool.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Ummmm..... ok then...

(' :| )
Besides replying to Veiriaeaeieana, I have nothing to post =/. I know when I'm defeated and grudgingly recognize your trio did well in making it out alive.

@White Masquerade

Hmm, point taken- its been cool, but it's probably time that our unlikely protagonists move on to Kirigakure (After all, can't let Shinsei, Chiaki, Han and Yasashii have all the fun ;p). I'll drop something over the weekend then hopefully, we'll see how well the work goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back