Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Omfg...so many things wrong with these replies here...hold on.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

LOL. I am not attacking your ship! I am just openly talking about what I missed out on, no harm there =) I'm just being a bitter little kid. Han won and I lost ^^

@IG42

Haha! I was going ot ask you to explain this to me, but I get it now :5/5:

@QuirkyAngel

I don't even...Anpan???????????????

What????

????

Is there anybody who agrees with or follows the advice of anything I say in this OOC?? I thought you were one Quirk??

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

I don't even...Anpan???????????????

What????

????

Is there anybody who agrees with or follows the advice of anything I say in this OOC?? I thought you were one Quirk??
I said he's growing on me. Didn't say I l liked him.

He's a bright spot of humor in this war-torn ninja world. All his posts make me laugh. That's a plus in my book^^

All he needs to do is fix his selfish personality...which I'm still hopeful will happen before the end of the rp (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyo Kanra. Welcome to you!

Okay, that is fair Quirk. But I'd put my money on Anpan staying the same heartless evil ninja he currently is. Ninja like that don't change. I'd even say he'd betray Akane and Jota if his life came down to him or them. In an instant.

I know completely how you feel. I loved (past tense) him too.

>Gets on RPN to check his notifications.

>Has no notifications.

>Repeat for last two weeks.

>NoReply.jpg

>Finally decide to check the RP itself.

>395 unread OOC messages.

>Nopetopus.gif

@clarinetti

Hm. Alright. I'll just post my "I told you so" here early, so I don't forget at the end of the RP

HA! Clarinetti! I TOLD YOU SO! (:*)(B') 5-STAR! :5/5: I tried to tell you.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Hm. Alright. I'll just post my "I told you so" here early, so I don't forget at the end of the RP

HA! Clarinetti! I TOLD YOU SO! (:*)(B') 5-STAR! :5/5: I tried to tell you.
Lol White, ok then: if it turns out you're right about Anpan at the end of the day, I'll admit to my mistake freely and you can gloat all you want. However, I expect the same of you if my theory proves to be correct.

I look forward to seeing you eat your words. (^.^)

clarinetti said:
Lol White, ok then: if it turns out you're right about Anpan at the end of the day, I'll admit to my mistake freely and you can gloat all you want. However, I expect the same of you if my theory proves to be correct.
I look forward to seeing you eat your words. (^.^)
Spectacular. I am fine with this cause I have no doubt your theory is wrong. Hearing you admit White was Oh-So-Right, and you were absolutely 3 million % highly mistaken (in those exact words please) will be a lovely Christmas present from you to me =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Bowling right? I remember~ Good luck Infi <3 Bring plenty of snacks

[/QUOTE]
Uggggh. My coach said I'll probably be in all six games. Damn my good scores

But thankfully it's lunch time!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
Stay out of this. This is between Me, Clarinetti and Quirky. (>A>)
Quirky makes no bets. She is hopeful that Anpan will become a better person, but will refrain from making assumptions about Anpan's character.

Though she's leaning towards Clarinetti's side

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Spectacular. I am fine with this cause I have no doubt your theory is wrong. Hearing you admit White was Oh-So-Right, and you were absolutely 3 million % highly mistaken (in those exact words please) will be a lovely Christmas present from you to me =)

[/QUOTE]
Right because we're going to get there by Christmas

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( :P ) And you wonder why I give Akago so much stuff to deal with

[/QUOTE]
And yet Hans hasn't been beaten to death with her own skull yet?

IG42 said:
And yet Hans hasn't been beaten to death with her own skull yet?
Lol. Hans was being kept hidden for a looong time while Yasashii was being roleplayed if you didn't notice. She just came back not too long ago

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Hans was being kept hidden for a looong time while Yasashii was being roleplayed if you didn't notice. She just came back not too long ago

[/QUOTE]
So mess with that one instead, it's a bit late for me to throw together a back up character

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
Stay out of this. This is between Me, Clarinetti and Quirky. (>A>)
ovo;; ............... White is scaaaaaaaaaaaary.

Anpan changing depends on how attached he is, how guilty he feels, and what he's offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back