Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
-_- I'll remember these comments for the last arc

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't want it any other way! (o'v'o)

But seriously White, don't be angry: would you like some freshly baked cookies to help mend our grievances?

@Veirrianna Valentine Can you bring the milk, please?

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
But seriously White, don't be angry: would you like some freshly baked cookies to help mend our grievances?

Of course! If anything I'm totes mcgotes against us having grievances! I would never do anything to cause any strife ever! xD

Total Pacifist over here mates, no problem causing at all, just like Dove.

clarinetti said:

The only way to mend grievances is payback. Why do you think the ninja and Kakureyami are fighting? Milk and cookies won't fix this. I'm for war too.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Peace? Puh-leez

@White Masquerade

Well, normally this would be the point where I try to convince you that payback won't solve any problems (And will in fact create bigger issues down the road more likely than not), but I've seen this line of discussion laid out so many times already that I know I can't convince you with words alone. So if you really feel the need to try and get vengeance, go ahead- I respect that choice, and won't let it stand in the way of our friendship!

Now, I'll ask again- do you want a cookie, or are Valentine and I going to have to eat these all on our own?

-_- I'll remember these comments for the last arc

[/QUOTE]
I'm just saying that we are not going to finish before Christmas

So the ships are finally sailing. As much as it doesn't look like it, I'm happy for them. Deep down. Really deep down (o'v'o)

@Mekuto

Haha, yes. I love Rpers like you. Say it loud and proud Mekuto, don't let Nanko turn you away. "I like Psycho Women!"

Okay, I'm reading the rest, brb

@Mekuto

Oh...the rest of that post ._.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I am always on the job. I may not like the route these ships are taking, but this fishing season is almost over. I would rather have some ships out there rather than no ships!

Hey, Mekuto apologized. That was cleaned up to, left out some detail and cannibalism I was contemplating. It falls back on what Mekuto said about claiming a blade, claiming its' sins, that blade is forged using the remains of his genocidal clan, so the bonding technique leaves him bereft of humanity.

Mekuto said:
Hey, Mekuto apologized. That was cleaned up to, left out some detail and cannibalism I was contemplating. It falls back on what Mekuto said about claiming a blade, claiming its' sins, that blade is forged using the remains of his genocidal clan, so the bonding technique leaves him bereft of humanity.
=/. I have think about some things. Mekuto might be a little TOO insane, lol. (' :| ) Ah, we'll see how it goes. Nice post

He's trying to be better, he just had to wake the blade up to get it back, had he the option he would have fought them without transforming and fed the blade that way, but time ran out and the sword took over.

@Mekuto

Hm. Well if he and Orisas really do "click", how about a..."let's kill Eclipse party?" <3 I don't know how he feels about her, but Eclipse needs to be stopped. Trying to make peace is going to cause even more war. She's so blind (( :P )) she can't see that

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23376-mekuto/ said:
@Mekuto[/URL]
Hm. Well if he and Orisas really do "click", how about a..."let's kill Eclipse party?" <3 I don't know how he feels about her, but Eclipse needs to be stopped. Trying to make peace is going to cause even more war. She's so blind (( :P )) she can't see that
You're just upset that Eclipse saved Orisas and her friends a few times and then turned out to be Dove the whole time. That and, well, good luck stopping Dove lol

@Mekuto

Be warned, it's a path of death. You can't stop the Princess of the Kakureyami, Daughter of the Bear and friend of the Ninja.

@Mekuto[/URL]

Be warned, it's a path of death. You can't stop the Princess of the Kakureyami, Daughter of the Bear and friend of the Ninja.
Oho! Don't you worry! I have plenty in store for the last arc. I am going to wrap up everything NICELY. I'll give a tip! Dove claiming "Friend of Ninja" & "Princess of the Kakureyami", not a good idea at all. There's a rude penalty for people who can't pick a side or want to have their cake and eat it too. I'll give you until the end of this arc for Dove to stay the same or choose one over there other. (BP) I've been dying to get back in story action!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oho! Don't you worry! I have plenty in store for the last arc. I am going to wrap up everything NICELY. I'll give a tip! Dove claiming "Friend of Ninja" & "Princess of the Kakureyami", not a good idea at all. There's a rude penalty for people who can't pick a side or want to have their cake and eat it too. I'll give you until the end of this arc for Dove to stay the same or choose one over there other. (BP) I've been dying to get back in story action!

[/QUOTE]
Dove has a side, you're just upset it's one that she forged herself xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Dove has a side, you're just upset it's one that she forged herself xD

[/QUOTE]
xD hey, I have no problem with what these characters do, I just don't want to be blamed for what happens because of it.

*cough* Most of you claim virtually every bad thing in this RP is cause of White *cough-cough*

You can't blame the floor for hitting you if you trip (>u>)

xD hey, I have no problem with what these characters do, I just don't want to be blamed for what happens because of it.
*cough* Most of you claim virtually every bad thing in this RP is cause of White *cough-cough*

You can't blame the floor for hitting you if you trip (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
No, but we can blame you for destroying Yugakure, and Orisas for being overtly aggressive.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Be warned, it's a path of death. You can't stop the Princess of the Kakureyami, Daughter of the Bear and friend of the Ninja.

[/QUOTE]
Mekuto said:
We all tread the deathly path. And the obsidian beast has not yet woken.
.....Red-headed bloke knows to use the pointy end, be careful.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( :P ) IG

[/QUOTE]
When you can't be arsed to be poetic at least make the effort to reach the opposite extreme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back