Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ah, I just got back here like, ten minutes ago, soo... I haven't seen anything since like Friday, save for RWBY stuff which I checked in on 'bout an hour ago :x

[/QUOTE]
Ahh alrighty, well I made Silence a sister in Quiet, an albino twin who has no idea the other exists. Quiet is also a mute =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Ahh alrighty, well I made Silence a sister in Quiet, an albino twin who has no idea the other exists. Quiet is also a mute =P

[/QUOTE]
Welp, I'll check out any characters you have later in life... Gonna finish up a character for another RP, then get off for the night.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Hey, hey, now, don't complain about no ships. If I remember right, your character just destroyed Nanko's self esteem. He seriously wanted to have a go with Yuu

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
Hey, hey, now, don't complain about no ships. If I remember right, your character just destroyed Nanko's self esteem. He seriously wanted to have a go with Yuu
Not my fault he flirts so much you can't tell when he's serious about a relationship >~>

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]

It's not too late~ Have you Yuu pucker up and give Nanko a big kiss (o'v'o)
I'll give a hug, but nothing else as it's too early for kisses assuming that it has a chance of becoming a real relationship. Not saying it will be though, just that if it will become one, it has to start from the beginning; that meaning start with approval from Orisas to try and date her best friend.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'll give a hug, but nothing else as it's too early for kisses assuming that it has a chance of becoming a real relationship. Not saying it will be though, just that if it will become one, it has to start from the beginning; that meaning start with approval from Orisas to try and date her best friend.

[/QUOTE]
Ooh la la Tmo. You're saying all the right words right now. I have no problem with any of that ( :) )

Arkytior said:
I can drive legally now
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CONGRATS TO MY INFI-INFO! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Congrats!

Thanks

The test barely took twenty minutes. I was waiting for an instructor for like an hour

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkytior said:
Thanks
The test barely took twenty minutes. I was waiting for an instructor for like an hour
You don't sound happy about it though. What's up? I'd be celebrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back